PDA

View Full Version : How would I make something that just auto clicks a banner? (not neopets)

CaptainNight
08-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Ok so iv been playing the game "Chicken Smoothie" for a while now. Its a shitty petsite but im an addict so whatever.

Their events ALWAYS center on clicking banners that appear at the bottom of a page every 20 minutes. Basically, to get all the rare items and pets, you need to be on the site literally every 20 minutes to hit the banners. Its a gigantic pain in the ass and takes a LOT of just sitting at my computer with the tab open. You need to hit probably 150 banners to get all the things you want.

It can be any page. So if I just refresh the exact same page every 20 minutes, the banner will appear eventually.

It looks like so:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

The banner does not appear 100% after every refresh. Its like, after the 20 min timer is up, you just refresh maybe 10 times and itll eventually show up on WHATEVER page. Same place every time!

There is no capcha or thing that checks for human interaction. I usually just open the banner link in a new tab. I guess I could hardcode it to just only work on one page. You can even find the banner on the "got an item from the banner" page.

How can I automate this process??? I don't care if its through a duct tape bullshit like downloading an auto-refresher and an auto-clicker and somehow making it work? or if I could make a chrome plug-in?? I dunno.

Any suggestions get rep

ribossoma
08-01-2015, 11:45 AM
flytenyte I'm a complete noob at this, but there are some auto-clickers programs in which you can record your mouse movements and clicks. You can record yourself refreshing and clicking the banner, waiting 20 minutes and do the same.
However I'm sure it can be done easily with a script (like the BD auto-fighter one, with the difference that what you're asking is way simpler). Try to make a request here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), I'm sure someone will help you :)

Kiowatitan
01-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Although it might not be the most expedient method, I would just set up an autoclicker macro that runs on a timer.

You can have it hit the refresh button on 20-minute intervals, then click on the bottom of the page where the banner is located.
Additionally, you can have it refresh the page subsequently in 5-second intervals while clicking the bottom of the page each time, simply to ensure that, if the banner is not present on the first refresh, your chances are greatly increased for that 20-minute wait period.

j03
01-02-2016, 02:27 PM
If you are willing to pay/rep I'm sure someone can do this automatically within an application for you. Similar to the Neopets programs. Just make a request in the program request section. ;)