PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a hack for The Simpsons: Tapped Out? + Android emulator

DrSloth
07-24-2015, 12:12 PM
saw a friend that in the new update already has almost full map opened and thats not humanly possible, can anyone please tell me if there's one?

Also if i need android for it, there's a good android emulator?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Cath
07-24-2015, 12:59 PM
The app also exists on iOS by the way if that's what you're using as your current cellphone (instead of having to find an android emulator).

DrSloth
07-24-2015, 01:02 PM
The app also exists on iOS by the way if that's what you're using as your current cellphone (instead of having to find an android emulator).

but do you know any hack do run on ios? all of them says android, but i cant find an updated one either, i play it on my ios

wvereeck
08-10-2015, 04:48 AM
saw a friend that in the new update already has almost full map opened and thats not humanly possible, can anyone please tell me if there's one?

Also if i need android for it, there's a good android emulator?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

A free android emulator for your PC I have used before was BlueStacks and Andy (I prefered BlueStacks, as it was easier to install). However, I don't like the android layout they use for their tablets.

(NOTE: I remember not being able to install apps through the google play store that way, however, you can download the apps from internet. I believe BlueStacks comes with a good guide and also pre-installed apps).

EDIT: I have found one hack, but there are problems:

-I don't play the game myself, so I cannot check if it is up to date (it is from january 2015)
-According to the rules I may not post another forum (even though the forum I am reffering to is all about android games and has nothing to do with Neopets) (am I allowed to send in private message???)
- It is not my hack, so I can't distribute it through here without permission
-I'm not sure if it's safe or not

DarkByte
08-11-2015, 06:45 AM
I cheat on clash of clans using blue stacks and autoi it , you can scan the screen for a certain image so you just scan for certain things and click them as needed , look for a simpsons tapped out auto it script on google is probs ur best bet.