PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] Game suggestions!

Galaxy
02-18-2012, 11:16 PM
I got a PS3 recently and I don't really have many games because I haven't really seen any I'm interested in?
Anyways, I like RPGs for the most part, but feel free to suggest whatever.
I don't like games like Call of Duty or whatever because I don't really know what's so fun about going around and just killing people... :P

bamag
02-18-2012, 11:27 PM
Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2?

MTG
02-18-2012, 11:34 PM
You might like Skyrim, since you're into RPGs.

Galaxy
02-18-2012, 11:45 PM
Is FF XIII as bad as everyone makes it seem? And does it make a difference that I've never played the others?
As for skyrim, yeah I'm a bit interested in it since my younger brothers play. :P
I will probably get it if I can find it for cheap!

bamag
02-18-2012, 11:57 PM
FFXIII isn't bad. Reason that some people complain about it is that they are long time fans of the series and do not like how this game is different from previous games in the series.
This game has added a FPS aspect instead of the traditional turn based combat. Most negative reviews say something along the lines of: "I am truly disappointed as a long-time Final Fantasy fan."
Critic reviews on the other hand, are quite positive.
Also it does not matter if you haven't played the other games in the series because they're detached. Its an entire different storyline from previous games.
Also FFXIII-2 which takes place after XIII is the top ranked PS3 game on GameFAQs.

Jesusinn
02-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Uncharted 1,2,3
this games are awesome!

Infamous & Little big planet

Galaxy
02-19-2012, 01:17 AM
FFXIII isn't bad. Reason that some people complain about it is that they are long time fans of the series and do not like how this game is different from previous games in the series.
This game has added a FPS aspect instead of the traditional turn based combat. Most negative reviews say something along the lines of: "I am truly disappointed as a long-time Final Fantasy fan."
Critic reviews on the other hand, are quite positive.
Also it does not matter if you haven't played the other games in the series because they're detached. Its an entire different storyline from previous games.
Also FFXIII-2 which takes place after XIII is the top ranked PS3 game on GameFAQs.

Thanks for this, ahah. I'm going to see if I can get it!

& I have LBP2! Haha, I love the cute little sack thing. :D
Anyone know if the Uncharted games are available on the PSN network?

GOAT
02-19-2012, 12:58 PM
God of War series, Darksiders, Darksiders II (soon to be released this summer or fall), Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Assassin's Creed series

DarkAngel
02-27-2012, 04:15 AM
God of war series
Assasin's Creed series
Uncharted series
Infamous series
Gran Turismo (If you like cars)
Need for speed (If you like cars)
Rayman series (Its funny xD!)
Skyrim
Resident Evil 5 (I know u said no killing people, but zombies? e.e)

Monark
02-27-2012, 07:49 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Xb_lm_vFd86SmEDowSl[Only registered and activated users can see links] OBwaKwFtlHS3eNVoObR[Only registered and activated users can see links] PfJZ87SYTccOb06bS35[Only registered and activated users can see links] ek_Q5bQEficDgpEXEAo9A[Only registered and activated users can see links] IKZST4jwKFN3sMWlHPFVQ

=)

GOAT
03-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Oh and the Jak & Daxter Collection. I know they were originally for the PS2, but they are still good games.

Ape
03-05-2012, 09:07 PM
^I love those games but get gta 4/ lost and damned and ballad of gay tony all are good plus gta 5 is coming out soon