PDA

View Full Version : Trading/Selling Subeta sP + Items for Neo Stuff!

BlueFox
07-22-2015, 04:37 PM
Hello~!

I recently remembered that I used to play Subeta and honestly, I can't get myself into the game. For a couple months it kept my interest but then it just... Bleh. So I'd like to cash in my stuff there for something I will actually use on Neo. I have a lot of items and some pure! I'm working on selling some of my stuff to accumulate more pure and I'll update this as I go. ;)

I'll accept the following as payment: NP, NC items, USD via PayPal. If you'd like to negotiate on the prices, feel free! I'm always open to negotiations. I can break the amount up or add to it, you don't have to buy in 4mil chunks. Just let me know how much you're wanting and we'll go from there. :)

Pure: 30m sP (And rising)
Conversion Rates (Currency): 500k NP = 4m sP = $1 USD = 100 NC
Conversion Rates (sP:NC): 4m sP = 1 cap value NC Items, +1m per cap value (Item valued at 2 caps would be worth 8m sP)

As I have little trade history, I'm willing to go first and use a middleman (if there's a middle man for such situations as these cross-game) as well to secure both our goods. Just let me know what your preference is. (:

BlueFox
07-25-2015, 12:48 PM
Bump! :)

Cath
07-31-2015, 01:33 PM
BlueFox
Are you still selling? :)