PDA

View Full Version : O-Ruby or A-Sapphire?

Naked Gamer
07-21-2015, 03:28 AM
I played ruby last time but thought I'd ask the question to see what people think.

More leaning towards ruby at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brittney
07-21-2015, 03:37 AM
Ruby all the way :)

Wooloo
07-21-2015, 09:17 AM
I started with sapphire, so I stuck with it. [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Naked Gamer
07-21-2015, 09:18 AM

Basically me too with the original ruby XD

Munna
07-21-2015, 11:15 AM

Yeah, same with me! :) I just like Kyogre more so I like having it earlier in the game!

Naked Gamer
07-21-2015, 11:18 AM
Yeah, same with me! :) I just like Kyogre more so I like having it earlier in the game!

I like burning stuff fire pokemon are my jam

Dreams
07-21-2015, 11:05 PM
I was thinking about getting a Pokemon game for my 3ds [emoji5]️ it's been awhile!

Naked Gamer
07-22-2015, 03:48 AM
I was thinking about getting a Pokemon game for my 3ds [emoji5]️ it's been awhile!

You should always fun plus with internet connected it makes trading etc more fun

Dreams
07-22-2015, 04:45 AM
You should always fun plus with internet connected it makes trading etc more fun

Oh really? That's cool it's been a while lol I'm probably gonna trade a game in [emoji4]

Naked Gamer
07-22-2015, 05:10 AM
Oh really? That's cool it's been a while lol I'm probably gonna trade a game in [emoji4]

Yeah if your NDS has wifi you can even do a random trade and sent any pokemon to recieve a random pokemon, well on the version X I think it's called before the new ruby and sapphire versions

Dreams
07-22-2015, 08:45 AM
Yeah if your NDS has wifi you can even do a random trade and sent any pokemon to recieve a random pokemon, well on the version X I think it's called before the new ruby and sapphire versions

Very nice, I think I'm gonna exchange a game I don't use anymore and have some fun. Although, nothing will beat the original pokemon! :D

Naked Gamer
07-22-2015, 08:46 AM
Very nice, I think I'm gonna exchange a game I don't use anymore and have some fun. Although, nothing will beat the original pokemon! :D

I sadly lost or thrown out not sure my black and white game boy with pokemon red in the back :(

Dreams
07-22-2015, 08:47 AM
I sadly lost or thrown out not sure my black and white game boy with pokemon red in the back :(

Those were the best! I think my favorite one was Pokemon Yellow.

Naked Gamer
07-22-2015, 08:48 AM
I brought yellow later down the track but didn't play it to much. I caught all the pokemon possible legit though on red and traded for once on blue and yellow

BlueFox
07-22-2015, 10:18 AM
I got Alpha Sapphire! My favorite color is blue and when I was younger, I picked up Sapphire first. It felt wrong to get Ruby since I had gotten Sapphire initially... So stuck true to the blue. :P No regrets! I even named my Latias 'Cherry' in honor of my Sapphire's Latias. xD

Naked Gamer
07-22-2015, 10:26 AM
I got Alpha Sapphire! My favorite color is blue and when I was younger, I picked up Sapphire first. It felt wrong to get Ruby since I had gotten Sapphire initially... So stuck true to the blue. :P No regrets! I even named my Latias 'Cherry' in honor of my Sapphire's Latias. xD

That's awesome I remember trying to catch him so so so long and few resets lol

BlueFox
07-22-2015, 10:28 AM
That's awesome I remember trying to catch him so so so long and few resets lol

Yeah! I used to bike back and forth between the town to the left of Mauville and that little route between them and try to find Latias. Took forever! I finally caught her, though, and I was so happy! xD Now I name all my Latiases (Latiasi?) Cherry since it's the most ridiculous name but 11yr old me though it was great LOL.

Naked Gamer
07-22-2015, 10:29 AM
Yeah! I used to bike back and forth between the town to the left of Mauville and that little route between them and try to find Latias. Took forever! I finally caught her, though, and I was so happy! xD Now I name all my Latiases (Latiasi?) Cherry since it's the most ridiculous name but 11yr old me though it was great LOL.

Basically grind was real lol

11yo anyone is to cute with decision making

BlueFox
07-22-2015, 10:41 AM
Basically grind was real lol

11yo anyone is to cute with decision making

Yup LOL. It wasn't near as bad as the dogs in Gold/Silver/Crystal, though. It was such a pain tracking those brats down. :/ Same with the dog you can catch in FireRed/LeafGreen - little brat runs!

I agree, 11yo and younger is pretty much A+ decision making in everything. I wish I still had my gameboy player thing for gamecube so I could go back and see what I named all my Pokemon. I think I've got a mew named after Videl from DBZ.

Naked Gamer
07-22-2015, 11:03 AM
Yup LOL. It wasn't near as bad as the dogs in Gold/Silver/Crystal, though. It was such a pain tracking those brats down. :/ Same with the dog you can catch in FireRed/LeafGreen - little brat runs!

I agree, 11yo and younger is pretty much A+ decision making in everything. I wish I still had my gameboy player thing for gamecube so I could go back and see what I named all my Pokemon. I think I've got a mew named after Videl from DBZ.

Haha that's classic naming.

Yeah those dogs where so annoying omg :/

Pitoruke
07-24-2015, 07:00 AM
Ruby I like fire pokemon

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

you can also buy a gameboy they are pretty cheap nowadays only € 25 for a secondhand

Naked Gamer
07-24-2015, 07:18 AM
i'm getting Ruby hopefully in the next few days i'm selling of Xbone games i don't play got 50$ for witcher 3

littlespacecase
10-17-2015, 05:41 PM
I picked Saphire because that's what I had when i was a kid!

ender
10-23-2015, 05:44 AM
Same as the poster above. I had sapphire when gen 3 first came out so then I got A-Sapphire for nostalgia purposes.

vampirorag
12-12-2015, 08:12 PM
RUBY EVER!

Maison
12-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Sapphire!!

Naked Gamer
12-13-2015, 03:29 AM
I actually just ended up getting both :D more fun and more pokemon to be that number 1 trainer