PDA

View Full Version : USA USA USA

I_royalty_I
07-06-2015, 01:10 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Anybody watch that final game last night? I don't usually watch soccer but I always catch the world cups. Last nights game was pretty crazy. Carli Lloyd had a hat trick like 15minutes into the game. 5-2 final score though, absolutely crushed Japan.

We beat Germany in the semi finals and Japan in the finals. It's like a mini ww2 all over again.

Naked Gamer
07-06-2015, 01:13 PM
@|_royalty_| just shut your face I'm not a happy camper about this I was rooting for Japan :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_royalty_I
07-06-2015, 01:14 PM
@|_royalty_| just shut your face I'm not a happy camper about this I was rooting for Japan :(

You bastard! xD
I was almost rooting for Japan too because it was such a blowout. We had like 4 goals pretty darn quick. I was hoping for a closer game but Japan was letting us down. I wanted them to do SOMETHING. Put up some kind of fight.

Naked Gamer
07-06-2015, 01:18 PM
You bastard! xD
I was almost rooting for Japan too because it was such a blowout. We had like 4 goals pretty darn quick. I was hoping for a closer game but Japan was letting us down. I wanted them to do SOMETHING. Put up some kind of fight.

"Almost rooting for Japan" you're dead to me [emoji88]

Yeah I really thought it was going to be there game it's one of the few international teams I go for.

Sakuras
07-06-2015, 01:32 PM
I watched it, the game was awesome. So glad we won. :D GGs Japan.