PDA

View Full Version : Summer Animes 2015

zxzero
06-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Ushio and Tora
One day, middle schooler Ushio encounters a great yokai who has been sealed away for over 500 years by the �Beast Spear!� By pulling the �Beast Spear� out, Ushio, alongside a yokai named Tora, gets dragged into an epic battle which will determine the fate of the whole world!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Gangsta
Worick and Nicolas are �handymen,� willing to take absolutely any job. They live in the city of Ergastulum, run by mafia. One day they take a request from the police, and upon doing so encounter a prostitute. After meeting her, the city starts falling into chaos.

Overlord
The wildly popular DMMO-RPG Yggdrasil is ending its service. One of its players, Momomga, quietly waits, but when the time finally comes, he doesn�t log out. Momomga completely transitions into the strange world as his skeleton avatar�! Now it�s your turn to experience this ominous, dark fantasy world!

Sore ga Seiyu!
Futaba Ichinose is a new voice actress, an unexceptional girl finding very little work. She spends her days working a part-time job to get by. On such a day, Futaba meets Ichigo Moesaki and Rin Kohana, new voice actresses just like her, at a TV anime dubbing studio. This anime shows the lives of real voice actresses without exaggeration or distortion!

The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 2nd Season
The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls second season is starting! In the first season, the girls of 346 Pro talent agency took their first step towards being top idols after winning the summer festival, but they still have a ways to go! Now, join the girls as they pursue their great dream!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]**iio6lom0

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz! (3rd Season)
The third season of the Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya series is finally starting. As Illya and everyone deepen their bonds, we fly into a summer break with swimsuits at the ocean and lots of birthdays and events! The energetic everyday life of magical girls is going on air! Look forward to spending this summer with the magical girls.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa
Asahi Kuromine, a boy who can�t keep a secret, has fallen for his mysterious classmate, Yoko Shiragami. One day, Asahi ends up finding out what she�s hiding! Can Asahi protect Yoko�s secret? This romantic comedy with an air-headed inhuman heroine begins!

Non Non Biyori Repeat
The stage is set at Asahigaoka Branch School with a mere five students. The story of Renge and her friends is starting once again! These girls of different grades and personalities enjoy their country lives throughout the different seasons doing things like flower viewing, swimming in the river, digging for potatoes, and playing in the snow. Enjoy spending a relaxing time with them!

Himouto! Umaru-chan
Everyone looks up to the seemingly perfect Umaru, but when she gets home, she lives a lazy life surrounded by anime, manga, and snacks as a �himouto�! The only one who knows about this is her brother who lives with her, Taihei. Umaru�s strong and supreme daily life (paradise) begins!

Prison School
Formerly a girl�s school, Hachimitsu Academy allows five male students to enroll. On a whim they decide to peek into the girl�s bathroom, and as punishment they are sent to �prison� by the three girls of the Underground Student Council. What will become of them?!

Monster Musume
Since the �Interspecies Cultural Exchange Act,� interactions between species have been observed around Japan. Due to an error, a variety of monster girls are brought under Kimihito Kurusu�s care one after the other!! In this midst of a ban on deep cultural exchange with multiple species, Kimihito�s slightly odd daily life living with monster girls begins�!

Junjou Romantica 3
BL fans, it�s been a long wait, hasn�t it! The extremely popular Junjou Romantica�s third season is starting. It�s already been three years since the super famous author Akihiko Usami and nervous college student Misaki Takahashi started living together after Misaki�s brother left due to a job relocation. Don�t miss their exciting love lessons as they pick up speed!

Chaos Dragon: Sekiryu Sen�eki
Nil Kamui is an island nation which has lost its independence as two superpowers vie for hegemony. This country has a few unique points which stand out to the point of being abnormal such as its extreme climate and large number of demons. The �Team� is formed to deal with the strange incident involving the island�s guardian deity, Red Dragon. The fate of the island rests in the hands of the Team�!

Rampo Kitan: Game of Laplace
When a murder is committed at a middle school, a student there, Kobayashi, meets the genius detective Akechi. Kobayashi develops an interest in Akechi who only investigates bizarre crimes and hopes to become his �assistant�� The universe of Japan�s famous detective fiction author Edogawa Rampo is revived in the modern world as an all new anime!

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
A gate to another world suddenly appears in Ginza, Tokyo. The Ground Self Defence Force repels the monsters that have come rushing through and advances toward the �Special Region� in the direction of the gate. The protagonist and leader of the 3rd Scout Patrol, otaku Defence Force soldier Itami begins to widen the interaction between humanity and the �other world.� An entertaining fantasy of epic proportions begins!

Symphogear GX (Season 3)
Symphogear GX is the third series of the Symphogear franchise following on from Symphogear in 2012 and Symphogear G in 2013, and will form the concluding part to the second season. The franchise is the story of the girls who wrap the Symphogear system around their bodies and are the only opposition to the unique calamity that is the Noise. This time, the protagonist Hibiki Tachibana and five others who wear the Symphogear combat the series� biggest and strongest battle group yet. How will Hibiki and the others stand up to such a formidable enemy?!

Rokka no Yusha
In order to stop the awakening of the Majin in the depths of the darkness, the deity of fate chooses six heroes: the self proclaimed strongest boy on Earth - Adlet, the princess Nashetania, the mysterious girl Fremy, the hitman Hans, Mora who matches intelligence with experience in martial arts, Chamo who harbours evil within him, and Goldof - the taciturn and overly serious knight. Hang on, isn�t that seven?! The heroes realise there is a traitor in their midst and fall into deep suspicion...!

God Eater
At the beginning of the year 2050, the Aragami appear seeking to devour the whole world. In a short time, over half the human population is lost. The existence of the �God Eaters� which carry miraculous weapons to combat the Aragami become humanity�s final trump card. When Renka Utsugi, a young man who wants to crush all of the Aragami and restore the world's freedom, joins the Far Eastern Division as a new God Eater, our story begins�

Akagami no Shirayukihime
Shirayuki is a young girl from the Kingdom of Tanbarun who has beautiful apple red hair. Because of her rare hair color, Shirayuki is chosen as the favourite concubine of the prince, but, unwilling, runs away. In the neighboring country of Clarines, Shirayuki meets a young man called Zen in a forest, however, unbeknownst to her Zen�s true identity is the second prince of the Kingdom of Clarines� The curtain rises on a royal palace fantasy!!

Teekyu Season 5
Now we�re bounding into the fifth season of the Teekyu series. Once again in this series, the four girls of the Kameido High School Tennis Club are set to have a great time cheerfully horsing around. Is there some meaning behind the fifth season idol-style main visual image? Maybe, maybe not?!! The always hilarious tennis anime is back!!

Wooloo
06-28-2015, 02:11 PM
I went through this list the other day! I'm so excited for some of these! :D

zxzero
06-28-2015, 02:31 PM
I went through this list the other day! I'm so excited for some of these! :D

Same, I might have to watch Symphogear and Symphogear G also as I have never heard of them. I will definitely be keeping my eyes out for some of these anime also!

cloudxcrash
06-28-2015, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the list! :) I'll probably end up watching Gangsta and Akagami no Shirayukihime. Gangsta because it looks interesting, Akagami no Shirayukihime because I'm reading the manga and the story is alright.

zxzero
06-28-2015, 04:57 PM
Akagami no Shirayukihime
God Eater
Rokka no Yusha
Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
Rampo Kitan: Game of Laplace
Chaos Dragon: Sekiryu Sen’eki
Prison School
Overlord
Gangsta
Are the ones I'm looking forward to.

Gnorbu
07-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Junjou Romantica 3... Oh my god. Junjou Romantica is the only thing I have ever downloaded in hd and put on a hard drive... zxzero thank you so much for making my day! I am excited!

zxzero
07-05-2015, 02:36 PM
No problem. Gate is up on crunchyroll right now also. Looks like its going to be a decent anime.

Charlotte is up and off to a very good start. As is Rokka - braves of the six flowers. Two very captivating anime that pull you in within minutes.

Ushio and Tora is up aldo though I didn't watch it, it has good reviews.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Suicune
07-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Akagami no Shirayukihime i can't wait ^^

Accelerator
07-05-2015, 03:27 PM
I'll be waiting for Monster Musume, also waiting for Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry still a long way but it could be like Insight that was supposed to air in Dec. IIRC? Currently watching Gatchaman Crowds Insight & Dragon Ball Super XD.

Wooloo
07-05-2015, 03:46 PM
No problem. Gate is up on crunchyroll right now also. Looks like its going to be a decent anime.

Charlotte is up and off to a very good start. As is Rokka - braves of the six flowers. Two very captivating anime that pull you in within minutes.

Ushio and Tora is up aldo though I didn't watch it, it has good reviews.

I was very happy with Rokka and Gatchaman Insight. Also picked up Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai because the picture looked funny. :rolleyes: Was pretty cute too.

I can't wait for Akagami no Shirayukihime. I read the manga when it first came out and followed it since.

Accelerator
07-05-2015, 03:54 PM
I was very happy with Rokka and Gatchaman Insight. Also picked up Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai because the picture looked funny. :rolleyes: Was pretty cute too.

I can't wait for Akagami no Shirayukihime. I read the manga when it first came out and followed it since.

I was going to mention you saying 鬱々します/うつうつします [Only registered and activated users can see links]

dividend
07-05-2015, 03:56 PM
I watched the first two episodes of Rampo Kitan: Game of Laplace, off to a great start!
And like everyone else here, Akagami no Shirayukihime is one I'm super excited for!

Wooloo
07-05-2015, 05:20 PM
I was going to mention you saying 鬱々します/うつうつします [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Oh no I've been caught. :rolleyes:

Misha
07-05-2015, 06:47 PM
Is there any good anime on Netflix?

lunarlet
07-05-2015, 07:56 PM

Well depends what kind of anime are you into? Eureka 7 is good
Personally I also like Madoka Magica, but some people I've met don't like it

Misha
07-05-2015, 08:25 PM
Well depends what kind of anime are you into? Eureka 7 is good
Personally I also like Madoka Magica, but some people I've met don't like it

I'll check those out. I really enjoy Naruto and I've watched Ghost in the Shell and Akira in the past.

Wooloo
07-05-2015, 09:16 PM
I'll check those out. I really enjoy Naruto and I've watched Ghost in the Shell and Akira in the past.

I think you might like Eureka 7 then. :$

Accelerator
07-05-2015, 09:38 PM

Just stream them from kissanime :P
Unless you want to download them (keep 'em in your HDD) if you want, I'd recommend using XDCC whenever it's possible. Also, check MAL ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to get some recommendations :)

Mindfang
07-06-2015, 03:49 AM
i watched little witch academia 2 and absolutely loved it

im an anime casual tho so... thats the only one im watching this summer lol
i actually hated most of the animes people tote as the best.

zxzero
07-07-2015, 04:27 PM
MONSTER MUSUME EVERYDAY LIFE WITH MONSTER GIRLS

Up on CR

Gnorbu
07-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Oh my, so many new animes this summer :o_o: But I got no time to watch them :/ zxzero any anime you can rate with 8-10/10 stars yet?

Edit: And what is that page you call CR? :D

zxzero
07-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Oh my, so many new animes this summer :o_o: But I got no time to watch them :/ zxzero any anime you can rate with 8-10/10 stars yet?

Edit: And what is that page you call CR? :D
Rokka braves of the six flowers and charlotte are both off to a great start. Gate wasn't that memorable I'd have to rewatch it to give it a proper rating

Gnorbu
07-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Rokka braves of the six flowers and charlotte are both off to a great start. Gate wasn't that memorable I'd have to rewatch it to give it a proper rating

Cool, thanks :D Where do you download your animes? ^^
I usually just stream, I just saw junjou romantica came out!

zxzero
07-08-2015, 02:14 PM
Cool, thanks :D Where do you download your animes? ^^
I usually just stream, I just saw junjou romantica came out!
I usually watch it on crunchyroll or kissanime

GrimmBunny
09-01-2015, 06:42 PM
woah! thank you sososo much for this simplified list plus videos
lots of animus to watch and so little time