PDA

View Full Version : The Office

typical
02-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Does anyone on here watch The Office?

Don't know how I feel about this new season...it has its ups and downs. I miss Steve Carrell :(

Khelddar
02-17-2012, 08:29 PM
need to give it some time to see how it goes, im a fan of James Spader so i think he will do well

Solgaleo
02-17-2012, 08:41 PM
Unfortunately, two people that I work with are OBSESSED with the show. It's all they talk about. It distracts them from their job. It's annoying :X

typical
02-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Really? I hate James Spader! Granted I've never seen any of his other works, but his character on the show irks me

Cara
02-17-2012, 09:43 PM
I've only seen a couple episodes, but the ones I did watch were hilarious xD

Luck
02-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Love the show, own most of the season on dvd. I agree with typical I miss Steve Carrell, the show just isn't the same

munsterpoo
02-17-2012, 10:30 PM
I've watched the office since it was the a British show on BBC. It's very good, but it does have it's ups and downs. It's a different kind of comedy.

If you do like The office, I highly reccomend you watch Life's too short, which starts on HBO this Sunday. I've already seen the whole first series online though. It's good, it's kinda dry comedy that takes some getting used to, like the office

Sci_Girl
02-18-2012, 02:24 AM
I love The Office. Dwight is hilarious. Definitely prefer the first few seasons though, after Steve Carrell left it is simply not the same.

IndigoSunset
02-18-2012, 02:34 AM
I've watched the office since it was the a British show on BBC. It's very good, but it does have it's ups and downs. It's a different kind of comedy.

If you do like The office, I highly reccomend you watch Life's too short, which starts on HBO this Sunday. I've already seen the whole first series online though. It's good, it's kinda dry comedy that takes some getting used to, like the office

Eh I loved the Office and thought Extras was pretty good but I really wasn't all that taken with Life's Too Short. It felt like it thought it was a much cleverer show than it actually was which made it seem smug at times rather than dry.

I was surprised by how much I liked the American Office(though I've only seen the first 2 series) given that in the past when a Britcom has been moved to the US it's lost its irony. I thought it stayed pretty true to that from what I saw and although I'd say it was less funny than the original British series.

300nukez
02-18-2012, 03:51 AM
British office is better than the american version
---

[Only registered and activated users can see links]