PDA

View Full Version : Neopets Hack Engine! Hack Neopets without Getting Banned!

Psycho
06-23-2015, 08:43 PM
Hey guys, Psycho here with a release!

This program is called the Neopets Hack Engine. It edits Array of Bytes in Neopets Flash Games. It comes with some preloaded hacks as well. I recommend you use FireFox for this! Select the Flash player process. If it doesn't work, select the other flash play process (firefox creates two).

Features:
Over 50 preloaded games with many hacks
Ability to use your own array of bytes (hacks)
Program tries to guess what the flash process is (but often fails so you can just select it anyway)
Very easy to use
My first program released on here!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Download:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Enjoy! :takdir:

j03
06-25-2015, 11:11 AM
Psycho great contribution here! This will definitely help people with AoB hacking of games.

The only thing is that we request you ZIP all necessary files and upload to our Downloads section and then link to that once approved. :)

Neal Caffrey
06-25-2015, 11:47 AM
That's awesome!!! Thank you for that! Will download after you upload on clraik's download section xD

Also, a tip: what if you include an automatic calculator, where you input the decimal code found on about:memory (for chrome, which is the hardest to find) and automatically change this number to hexadecimal so anyone can figure out what is the right process. We can already do this using window's calculator, but a feature included in the program is better.

or you can find a way to automatize this process to get the right process 100% of the times

Psycho
06-25-2015, 01:53 PM
I added it to the download page! Now just waiting for it to be verified by a mod. Thanks Infamous Joe.
Neal Caffrey - Those are some good ideas, I'll look into implementing them in the future after I've finished the mystery pic solver :)

Neal Caffrey
06-25-2015, 03:18 PM
I added it to the download page! Now just waiting for it to be verified by a mod. Thanks Infamous Joe.
Neal Caffrey - Those are some good ideas, I'll look into implementing them in the future after I've finished the mystery pic solver :)

and for the mystery pic solver: feel free to keep it for you and post the answers right after tnt release the new one. you will get poiints for that and rank faster xD
also, you can choose more people (not much tho) to post the answers too. but you will to give them the program :P well, feel free to talk to me anytime if you find this idea good. :)

elirha
07-13-2015, 06:14 PM
work well, thanks!!!

wvereeck
07-23-2015, 06:49 AM
It works very well!
Is there any way to deactivate a hack in a game? Such as the teleport mines to you with dubloon disaster? I wonder if your score will be looked after if you catch the mines too quickly?

chenszc
07-29-2015, 09:47 AM
Thanks dude!!

Psycho
07-31-2015, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the love guys, PM if you need anything.

Cinnamoroll
11-29-2015, 02:04 PM
my flash process won't show up! using mac and FF

AutisticRayman
02-23-2016, 08:29 AM
This will really help me.