PDA

View Full Version : Official Middleman Applications Now OPEN!

Bettser
06-22-2015, 08:10 PM
clraik is looking for additional omm for the site!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

-For your application please send them to me with any relevant information you think is good (: There is no limit to the app as long as the information given is relevant.

- For your Pm, please format the title so I can easily recognize it like "Omm App"

- Feel free to post any questions here or send me a pm.

- Adding info about your itrader, past successful trades, etc is a plus.

- If there are no apps then no one will be chosen & we also have the right to accept no applicants (; if you are not picked please do not take it personally.

-Newbie applications will not be accepted, and clraik rank members must be established on this site to apply.

Deadline: Whenever we approve enough applications to fill the spots :)

Bettser
06-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Bump bump bump bump

I_royalty_I
06-23-2015, 01:23 PM
Apply apply so I don't have to MM anymore! Pleaseeeee :rolleyes:

retired
06-23-2015, 06:35 PM
Ill do it

Bettser
06-23-2015, 06:44 PM
Ill do it

Send me an app ;D

Ked
06-23-2015, 06:58 PM
Am I eligible Bettser ?

Bettser
06-23-2015, 07:15 PM
Am I eligible Bettser ?

Yep, I would say so!

supreme_force
06-23-2015, 08:47 PM
I do not know if I have chance, but I'll try, I guess.

Bowsette
06-23-2015, 08:58 PM
lol would I be eligible? Would be neat :P

I_royalty_I
06-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Anybody can submit an application :)

metaldroga
06-23-2015, 10:19 PM
I'm not eligible. :(

Bettser
06-23-2015, 10:25 PM
I'm not eligible. :(

Anyone is including you haha.

Neal Caffrey
06-24-2015, 03:30 AM
I have some questions about being OMM: I've read three topics about how to be a MM.
1 - Can I use Tor for proxys?
2 - What are the requirements of a MM's Shell, if needed to?
3 - The OMM must talk to both of the parts before the trade just to check if both agree with the terms, right?
4 - Can OMM decline requests without giving reason or they must have a good reason?
5 - So... As I read, theres not much to do when being a MM to protect/secure the goods. This is seller's responsiblility, right?

atm the moment, I think thats all. Idk if I have a real chance, but I think I should try :P

Bettser
06-24-2015, 04:32 PM
I have some questions about being OMM: I've read three topics about how to be a MM.
1 - Can I use Tor for proxys?
2 - What are the requirements of a MM's Shell, if needed to?
3 - The OMM must talk to both of the parts before the trade just to check if both agree with the terms, right?
4 - Can OMM decline requests without giving reason or they must have a good reason?
5 - So... As I read, theres not much to do when being a MM to protect/secure the goods. This is seller's responsiblility, right?

atm the moment, I think thats all. Idk if I have a real chance, but I think I should try :P

1) Yes
2) Just to be secure/safe really :)
3) Correct! Usually its straightforward, if its not someones probably a scammer or PBM.
4) If you cant, then you cant. If you don't feel comfortable, just tell them that.
5) Realistically, for items, pure, you can just take ownership of the account they are on if the account is included, and if not, have them sent to yours. For accounts being semi/inactive, take ownership so the seller no longer has access, and then release the new info to the buyer once they pay. Actives get a bit iffy since you cant change the info, with those, use your discretion. In the end though, security of the account is really up to the buyer.

Neal Caffrey
06-24-2015, 04:54 PM
1) Yes
2) Just to be secure/safe really :)
3) Correct! Usually its straightforward, if its not someones probably a scammer or PBM.
4) If you cant, then you cant. If you don't feel comfortable, just tell them that.
5) Realistically, for items, pure, you can just take ownership of the account they are on if the account is included, and if not, have them sent to yours. For accounts being semi/inactive, take ownership so the seller no longer has access, and then release the new info to the buyer once they pay. Actives get a bit iffy since you cant change the info, with those, use your discretion. In the end though, security of the account is really up to the buyer.

Thats awesome. I will do my apply later today

Bettser
06-25-2015, 10:38 AM
Bumpeddd, more apps