PDA

View Full Version : My weight loss journey so far! I am over halfway there :D

Ph0enix
06-16-2015, 11:50 PM
Heaviest/start weight: 256 lbs
Current weight: 190
Goal weight: around 140

I began this weight loss journey before I moved into this house. We moved in 9 months ago. I thought the heaviest I ever was was 242, but when I went to the hospital a few days ago, they literally said, "Wow, have you been losing weight! Last time you were here, you weighed 256! Congratulations!" and I was floored. I have lost 66 pounds, not 52 as I originally thought!

I have not seen a number under 200 since 8th grade. I am 26 now. The feeling when I saw a 1 on the scale.. I can't even describe it. I started crying, which was really unexpected. When I moved in here, I vowed to change so many things about my life. I wanted to change my attitude, my emotional state when I am in certain situations, and the way I handle them. I have had to harden myself to alot of things, and deal with ALOT of issues that I have kept inside for way too long. I wanted to change how I was with caring about keeping jobs, because I didn't before. What I wanted more than anything though, was to change my body. To be frank, I was disgusting. I am still big, but not nearly as big as I was before, and I am SO proud of what I have accomplished, not just with my weight, but with myself period. I have made great strides in my life lately.

The main reason for wanting to lose weight was my health. To begin, my wretched heartburn. I have it almost 24 hours a day, because I have GERD from a hiatal hernia. I had a stroke, yes a STROKE, when I was 22. I am lucky enough that the detriments to my mind and body were minimal. I am slightly weaker with my left hand/leg, but nothing noticeable. The most notable thing I have suffered is some minor memory/motor issues, but nothing too bad. I have no idea if they are from my weight, but I also have the depression/anxiety. I am tired all the time, have no energy etc. Another reason, loathe as I am to admit it, was for a guy. Not my motivation anymore at all, but it was in the beginning. Another big reason was my father. He is not doing great health-wise and I want to make him proud of me. I want to show him I am someone he should be proud of, not the person I used to be. I am going to Maine July 23rd, and I want to lose as much as I can before I go. He will be VERY happy. He literally has nightmares about me dying from a heart attack, and he is terrified that is going to happen.

Here is a before picture of me (with my dad <3)
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Another of me from the side.

Now, a pic I took about a month ago, when I was at 202

It's honestly really hard to believe I ever looked like that.. but looking at these pictures makes me see how far I have really come. I can feel parts of me getting smaller, but it is a whole different story actually seeing my progress. There is a marked difference in my face and arms, and the rest of me too but mostly there. My breasts have shrunk a bit but hey, it's a small price to pay. I am still working toward my goal. I am getting used to being smaller, I have been fat all of my life. I honestly made myself overweight on purpose when I was about 11 or 12, because of emotional reasons. I am dealing with the issues cropping up from losing this security blanket, and they are not easy. But I know I need to do this, and I know I will. I am proud.

Roslyn
06-17-2015, 12:48 AM
This is a wonderful update. When you start to get closer to that GW, start using a tape measure. That way you'll know if you're truly plateauing or if you're shape is just changing. (: Congratulations!

Shizuku
06-17-2015, 07:36 AM
You've inspired me!

Three years ago, I had lost 85lbs starting from 245. I was happy and carefree for the first time in my life. My social anxiety causes me to sweat unreasonable amounts, so when I am heavy it is so much more worse.. when I got down to 170 (my healthy weight being 150) I felt FANTASTIC. No sweats. No having to pad my bra with tissues, to use baby powder to avoid chaffing.
Yes, it got ugly. And it still is now, because...

My old boyfriend broke up with me. A year later, I had gained 40lbs from my state of depression. I then met my fiance and gained a whopping 60lbs from his mom's cooking (omg, cakes. omg, yeast rolls. omg, home made country plates of green beans, mashed tatoes, biscuits, chicken/ham, gravy. so good so bad) He comes from a side of big people. His dad is big. His mom is big. We're all nice, plump, and full.
Now I weigh a grand sum of 265lbs. I won't post photos to facebook, I don't want to go out (unless drive thru status at food places...)

Maybe forum posting (or in other words body shaming myself) will encourage me to work into a better life style like you. :) I wish you luck on your adventure, I have just decided (thanks to you) that I shall start mine again, too!

*clink glass* To lifestyle changes! Hurrah!

Skarl
06-17-2015, 07:46 AM
This is fantastic! You have every reason to be proud. I love that you have so much motivation to pull from, so that you're able to continue these impressive strides.

You look beautiful at 202! You look much happier. It's hard to believe that those pictures are all the same woman... I think the weight loss emphasizes your breasts, too. Quite a striking figure!

Ph0enix
06-17-2015, 10:35 AM
This is a wonderful update. When you start to get closer to that GW, start using a tape measure. That way you'll know if you're truly plateauing or if you're shape is just changing. (: Congratulations!

That's a great idea, thanks!

Owl
06-17-2015, 11:27 AM
This is awesome! I went through a lifestyle change three years ago and went from 180 to 115. I've bounced back a little due to some stuff but am back in the swing of eating right. If you ever need any help or have any questions feel free to message me :)! Long term weight loss is a two front war against your brain and your body, so it's so great that you've come as far as you have.

Ph0enix
06-17-2015, 12:44 PM
You've inspired me!

Three years ago, I had lost 85lbs starting from 245. I was happy and carefree for the first time in my life. My social anxiety causes me to sweat unreasonable amounts, so when I am heavy it is so much more worse.. when I got down to 170 (my healthy weight being 150) I felt FANTASTIC. No sweats. No having to pad my bra with tissues, to use baby powder to avoid chaffing.
Yes, it got ugly. And it still is now, because...

My old boyfriend broke up with me. A year later, I had gained 40lbs from my state of depression. I then met my fiance and gained a whopping 60lbs from his mom's cooking (omg, cakes. omg, yeast rolls. omg, home made country plates of green beans, mashed tatoes, biscuits, chicken/ham, gravy. so good so bad) He comes from a side of big people. His dad is big. His mom is big. We're all nice, plump, and full.
Now I weigh a grand sum of 265lbs. I won't post photos to facebook, I don't want to go out (unless drive thru status at food places...)

Maybe forum posting (or in other words body shaming myself) will encourage me to work into a better life style like you. :) I wish you luck on your adventure, I have just decided (thanks to you) that I shall start mine again, too!

*clink glass* To lifestyle changes! Hurrah!

So happy to have inspired someone, you can do it! (;

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

This is fantastic! You have every reason to be proud. I love that you have so much motivation to pull from, so that you're able to continue these impressive strides.

You look beautiful at 202! You look much happier. It's hard to believe that those pictures are all the same woman... I think the weight loss emphasizes your breasts, too. Quite a striking figure!

Thank you, that was so nice of you to say! I know what you mean I can't believe it's me either.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

This is awesome! I went through a lifestyle change three years ago and went from 180 to 115. I've bounced back a little due to some stuff but am back in the swing of eating right. If you ever need any help or have any questions feel free to message me :)! Long term weight loss is a two front war against your brain and your body, so it's so great that you've come as far as you have.

It's definitely not easy avoiding temptation, but the fact that my heartburn pretty much prevents me from eating more than a bit or two of food, is most likely the reason I am losing weight in the first place haha

Teal
06-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Congratulations on your progress!
You look amazing and much happier.

Keep us updated!

Ph0enix
06-19-2015, 04:01 PM
I will, thanks Cougar! :)

haiqtpi
06-19-2015, 07:47 PM
Heaviest/start weight: 256 lbs
Current weight: 190
Goal weight: around 140

I began this weight loss journey before I moved into this house. We moved in 9 months ago. I thought the heaviest I ever was was 242, but when I went to the hospital a few days ago, they literally said, "Wow, have you been losing weight! Last time you were here, you weighed 256! Congratulations!" and I was floored. I have lost 66 pounds, not 52 as I originally thought!

I have not seen a number under 200 since 8th grade. I am 26 now. The feeling when I saw a 1 on the scale.. I can't even describe it. I started crying, which was really unexpected. When I moved in here, I vowed to change so many things about my life. I wanted to change my attitude, my emotional state when I am in certain situations, and the way I handle them. I have had to harden myself to alot of things, and deal with ALOT of issues that I have kept inside for way too long. I wanted to change how I was with caring about keeping jobs, because I didn't before. What I wanted more than anything though, was to change my body. To be frank, I was disgusting. I am still big, but not nearly as big as I was before, and I am SO proud of what I have accomplished, not just with my weight, but with myself period. I have made great strides in my life lately.

The main reason for wanting to lose weight was my health. To begin, my wretched heartburn. I have it almost 24 hours a day, because I have GERD from a hiatal hernia. I had a stroke, yes a STROKE, when I was 22. I am lucky enough that the detriments to my mind and body were minimal. I am slightly weaker with my left hand/leg, but nothing noticeable. The most notable thing I have suffered is some minor memory/motor issues, but nothing too bad. I have no idea if they are from my weight, but I also have the depression/anxiety. I am tired all the time, have no energy etc. Another reason, loathe as I am to admit it, was for a guy. Not my motivation anymore at all, but it was in the beginning. Another big reason was my father. He is not doing great health-wise and I want to make him proud of me. I want to show him I am someone he should be proud of, not the person I used to be. I am going to Maine July 23rd, and I want to lose as much as I can before I go. He will be VERY happy. He literally has nightmares about me dying from a heart attack, and he is terrified that is going to happen.

Here is a before picture of me (with my dad <3)

Another of me from the side.

Now, a pic I took about a month ago, when I was at 202

It's honestly really hard to believe I ever looked like that.. but looking at these pictures makes me see how far I have really come. I can feel parts of me getting smaller, but it is a whole different story actually seeing my progress. There is a marked difference in my face and arms, and the rest of me too but mostly there. My breasts have shrunk a bit but hey, it's a small price to pay. I am still working toward my goal. I am getting used to being smaller, I have been fat all of my life. I honestly made myself overweight on purpose when I was about 11 or 12, because of emotional reasons. I am dealing with the issues cropping up from losing this security blanket, and they are not easy. But I know I need to do this, and I know I will. I am proud.

Quite a journey! I hope that you learned a lot about yourself as well. I expect to see a whole new swag with you on these forums! I sincerely hope that your success, and future success to come, bring you the utmost confidence and happiness. You will find a whole new world of opportunities out there once you are finally confident and secure in yourself :)

Banararama
06-20-2015, 04:10 PM
Omg you go girl!! That was a seriously inspirational story, you are a beautiful motivated person who has seriously shown tremendous dedication! Your father will definitely be soooo proud of you! None of this will be in vain C: its not too late to get things under control while you're young to avoid having even more problems in the future. You can definitely do it! You've already done so much and come so far. I'm sure you'll meet your goal and feel sooo much better when you do! I'm sure you'll start feeling healthier now that you're shedding the weight like crazy! Seriously awesome!

Ph0enix
06-20-2015, 06:22 PM
Omg you go girl!! That was a seriously inspirational story, you are a beautiful motivated person who has seriously shown tremendous dedication! Your father will definitely be soooo proud of you! None of this will be in vain C: its not too late to get things under control while you're young to avoid having even more problems in the future. You can definitely do it! You've already done so much and come so far. I'm sure you'll meet your goal and feel sooo much better when you do! I'm sure you'll start feeling healthier now that you're shedding the weight like crazy! Seriously awesome!

Awww this was so sweet, thank you so much! I just weighed myself (I have to walk like a mile and a half to where the scale is, so that's good) and I lost two pounds. I am 188 now.. not a big loss or anything but every pound gets me closer to my goal! You just made me smile as big as my tummy in the first pic (:

Ph0enix
06-25-2015, 10:28 PM
Bit of a setback now, stress eating has gotten me back up to 192 but that's honestly not alot and I am trying hard not to be discouraged. These things happen I guess :/

oscar75
06-26-2015, 06:58 AM
girl ur weight can fluctuate by a few pounds just from being on your period. dont let a few pounds let u get down.

Ph0enix
06-26-2015, 02:14 PM
That's true, I did have my period.

dividend
06-26-2015, 04:12 PM
being a woman, our weight fluctuates like crazy so don't get discouraged! weighing yourself in the morning gives the most accurate results. (:
you look amazing and are a huge inspiration to so many! my mom was 300 pounds at one point and after a lot of encouragement, she finally started to turn her life around. 110 pounds later, she's happier than she has ever been. it changes a person so much.

Ph0enix
06-26-2015, 08:00 PM
It does, that's awesome! Good for your mom too, glad she changed her life (:

Charlie
06-30-2015, 05:33 PM
Whither
It was great reading your story and seeing the transformation of your body. I think it's absolutely wonderful that you're sharing your story - it is very motivational! I'm not trying to lose weight, but I am trying to run my first half-marathon, so I've been training and some days are discouraging. Seeing others work towards a goal and pushing themselves reminds me why I'm doing my own goal and helps to motivate me! Keep up the awesome work! Also, you mentioned that you're going to Maine; is that to see your father - like are you planning on surprising him? Regardless, I am proud of you! :$

Ph0enix
07-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Whither
It was great reading your story and seeing the transformation of your body. I think it's absolutely wonderful that you're sharing your story - it is very motivational! I'm not trying to lose weight, but I am trying to run my first half-marathon, so I've been training and some days are discouraging. Seeing others work towards a goal and pushing themselves reminds me why I'm doing my own goal and helps to motivate me! Keep up the awesome work! Also, you mentioned that you're going to Maine; is that to see your father - like are you planning on surprising him? Regardless, I am proud of you! :$

Thank you so much! I honestly just wanted to share it with someone so I thought CK would be a good place. I needed someone who didn't know me to chare in my excitement cause it happened so slowly no one really noticed. That's wonderful you're training for a marathon, they're alot of work but I imagine very rewarding in the end, keep it up. Best thing about things like ours is no one else is in control of it but us, and if you think about it that's quite motivating.

Charlie
07-01-2015, 10:59 AM
Thank you so much! I honestly just wanted to share it with someone so I thought CK would be a good place. I needed someone who didn't know me to chare in my excitement cause it happened so slowly no one really noticed. That's wonderful you're training for a marathon, they're alot of work but I imagine very rewarding in the end, keep it up. Best thing about things like ours is no one else is in control of it but us, and if you think about it that's quite motivating.

Thank you :) I agree completely! It's so awesome knowing that it's up to us to complete our goals. Sometimes it's tough, but it's so rewarding to see the outcome when you know all of the work was because of yourself :$ Keep up the awesome job!

supa
07-01-2015, 06:25 PM
This is awesome.

I love seeing people put themselves out there in an effort the better themselves.

YOU my friend, made my day. Keep showing everyone else that they can do it too.

Ph0enix
07-01-2015, 06:30 PM
This is awesome.

I love seeing people put themselves out there in an effort the better themselves.

YOU my friend, made my day. Keep showing everyone else that they can do it too.

Aw thank you that is so sweet of you! Glad I could make your day :D

VitaminX
07-01-2015, 06:37 PM
That's very impressive :) Way to go, and keep doing what you're doing.

Ph0enix
07-06-2015, 06:34 PM
That's very impressive :) Way to go, and keep doing what you're doing.

I am trying.. I just moved in with my mother and they cook a lot of really good food so it's hard to resist lol. Just trying to keep my portions really small for when I do eat bad things. I also need to keep myself walkig.

Ph0enix
07-18-2015, 01:04 PM
I gained weight back :'( My mom seriously won't buy healthy food. I am so upset about this.

Naked Gamer
07-19-2015, 04:37 AM
I gained weight back :'( My mom seriously won't buy healthy food. I am so upset about this.

Lol buy your own food [emoji23]

I eat healthy and my body still loves to hold on to my fat lmao, daily hour walk solves it :) human body is annoying seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ph0enix
07-19-2015, 09:15 AM
Lol buy your own food [emoji23]

I eat healthy and my body still loves to hold on to my fat lmao, daily hour walk solves it :) human body is annoying seriously

lol I don't have money yet or I would do that.

Naked Gamer
07-19-2015, 09:32 AM
lol I don't have money yet or I would do that.

Ah right :) it's awesome not relying on parents it's something to look forward too

Ph0enix
07-19-2015, 11:45 AM
Ah right :) it's awesome not relying on parents it's something to look forward too

Yeah it really sucks I have no control because they want 'cheap' foods like ramen and macaroni and cheese and shit it's terrible -__-

Naked Gamer
07-19-2015, 12:42 PM
Yeah it really sucks I have no control because they want 'cheap' foods like ramen and macaroni and cheese and shit it's terrible -__-

......heart attack in a small packet waiting to happen :/

Ph0enix
07-19-2015, 01:48 PM
......heart attack in a small packet waiting to happen :/

I know, those things are terrible for you!

NinjaRabbit
07-22-2015, 10:17 AM
Reading this and how hard you've worked is an inspiration. Good job and good luck achieving your goal. :)

Dreams
07-22-2015, 11:23 AM
You're doing great! Keep up the good work.

Losing weight is a bit hard, but with a positive attitude, you can definitely get there! :D

Ph0enix
07-22-2015, 11:52 AM
aw, thank you both!

Jessica
07-22-2015, 11:58 AM

Try the "water challenge" where you drink a gallon of water a day. That eliminates all drinks but water... For starters.

Secondly, try to work with what you have... Maybe suggest things like Knorr pasta sides instead of Ramen and Mac n Cheese, since they can be better, and much tastier than those, and they're usually 10/$10, so 1 is $1. Cheap, but still good. That might get their attention.

Can you cook? Like suggest meal plans that you can cook, and when you choose, make sure it's a healthy meal. That will help, not completely, but one healthy meal per day for 7 days, is a hellava lot better than 0, ya know?

That stinks you gained it back, but you can drop it again, you know you can because you've done it.

Also, wheat bread is like $1 here, so try switching to strictly wheat bread. White bread turns into sugar in your body. That will make a change as well, and you could eat pb&j for lunches on wheat? My friend has lost about 50 lbs just drinking water, running, and eating pb&j haha.

Good luck!

Naked Gamer
07-22-2015, 12:32 PM
Jessica water challenge? Omg I drink 5L of water every day wow I'm not normal!

I pee a lot lol

Ph0enix
07-22-2015, 01:04 PM
Try the "water challenge" where you drink a gallon of water a day. That eliminates all drinks but water... For starters.

Secondly, try to work with what you have... Maybe suggest things like Knorr pasta sides instead of Ramen and Mac n Cheese, since they can be better, and much tastier than those, and they're usually 10/$10, so 1 is $1. Cheap, but still good. That might get their attention.

Can you cook? Like suggest meal plans that you can cook, and when you choose, make sure it's a healthy meal. That will help, not completely, but one healthy meal per day for 7 days, is a hellava lot better than 0, ya know?

That stinks you gained it back, but you can drop it again, you know you can because you've done it.

Also, wheat bread is like $1 here, so try switching to strictly wheat bread. White bread turns into sugar in your body. That will make a change as well, and you could eat pb&j for lunches on wheat? My friend has lost about 50 lbs just drinking water, running, and eating pb&j haha.

Good luck!

I tried suggesting to my mother we buy healthy things and we came home with kielbasa, pierogies and SALAD. Haha I mostly ate the salad. I think I know what you mean with the Knorr pasta thing, I think I have had them before, I will try suggesting it to her. I don't mind PB&J on wheat but honestly, over any kind of bread, even white, I prefer rye. I keep trying to get her to get that instead but she won't cause it's more expensive.

Isnt it FUCKED how much cheaper it is to be fat in this damn country?

Thank you for all the suggestions <3

Jessica
07-22-2015, 02:03 PM
I tried suggesting to my mother we buy healthy things and we came home with kielbasa, pierogies and SALAD. Haha I mostly ate the salad. I think I know what you mean with the Knorr pasta thing, I think I have had them before, I will try suggesting it to her. I don't mind PB&J on wheat but honestly, over any kind of bread, even white, I prefer rye. I keep trying to get her to get that instead but she won't cause it's more expensive.

Isnt it FUCKED how much cheaper it is to be fat in this damn country?

Thank you for all the suggestions <3

God yeah it's SO hard to eat healthy because it really is so expensive!

Just keep up on your workout routine, do the water challenge, and just keep trying to make small suggestions.

See if she'll buy you some baby carrots to snack on, they are a life saver for me when I get snacky. And you can use them as a side, too. They're usually on sale here, like 2/$3 or something, so many keep an eye out for the sale papers and try to sit down and see what deals are out there for healthy choices! That's what I do. And usually what's on sale is what I buy! :)

Could start an "accountability" thread for a workout challenge, that would motivate you, and you'd have all of us here to see that you're being accountable. Plus I'm sure others (even me) would join in! It would make the workouts seem less dull lol.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Jessica water challenge? Omg I drink 5L of water every day wow I'm not normal!

I pee a lot lol

This is the most common way to do the water challenge, but as long as you get 1 gallon (or as close to as possible) every day for 30 days it doesn't matter the type of container lol.

Ph0enix
07-22-2015, 02:57 PM
God yeah it's SO hard to eat healthy because it really is so expensive!

Just keep up on your workout routine, do the water challenge, and just keep trying to make small suggestions.

See if she'll buy you some baby carrots to snack on, they are a life saver for me when I get snacky. And you can use them as a side, too. They're usually on sale here, like 2/$3 or something, so many keep an eye out for the sale papers and try to sit down and see what deals are out there for healthy choices! That's what I do. And usually what's on sale is what I buy! :)

Could start an "accountability" thread for a workout challenge, that would motivate you, and you'd have all of us here to see that you're being accountable. Plus I'm sure others (even me) would join in! It would make the workouts seem less dull lol.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

This is the most common way to do the water challenge, but as long as you get 1 gallon (or as close to as possible) every day for 30 days it doesn't matter the type of container lol.

Well I think part of it is that I don't have heartburn anymore. I don't know, it comes in waves is the best way to describe it. Now I have this spell of time as you can say, that I can eat things I like again. I did that for awhile and then moved in with my mom, with all these horrible (albeit tasty) foods here, and nothing else. So I weighed myself and saw that and decided I needed to eat healthier. So I am trying to do that now.. but my mom is really hindering it. I am going to try the water thing. Hopefully I can do it.

Jessica
07-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Well I think part of it is that I don't have heartburn anymore. I don't know, it comes in waves is the best way to describe it. Now I have this spell of time as you can say, that I can eat things I like again. I did that for awhile and then moved in with my mom, with all these horrible (albeit tasty) foods here, and nothing else. So I weighed myself and saw that and decided I needed to eat healthier. So I am trying to do that now.. but my mom is really hindering it. I am going to try the water thing. Hopefully I can do it.

I heard it can be hard to drink that much water just from the first day, that your body can kinda be "shocked" but it detoxes you, and at the end you'll feel great! It's really grown into a giant thing in the fitness world, and I'm actually going to start it on the first!

Yeah it can be hard when you aren't being supported, but the real only thing I can think of is asking your mom to buy you a few things on the side, so you have healthy snacks, etc. is your mom overweight? Maybe sit down with her and see how she feels about slightly altering her diet as well, but not majorly, and invite her to do the water challenge with you?

Ph0enix
07-22-2015, 07:57 PM
I heard it can be hard to drink that much water just from the first day, that your body can kinda be "shocked" but it detoxes you, and at the end you'll feel great! It's really grown into a giant thing in the fitness world, and I'm actually going to start it on the first!

Yeah it can be hard when you aren't being supported, but the real only thing I can think of is asking your mom to buy you a few things on the side, so you have healthy snacks, etc. is your mom overweight? Maybe sit down with her and see how she feels about slightly altering her diet as well, but not majorly, and invite her to do the water challenge with you?

That's the funny thing, she is. She would benefit from this too.

Jessica
07-22-2015, 08:26 PM
That's the funny thing, she is. She would benefit from this too.

Try to motivate her as well!! :) works out for both of you then!

funtimes
07-24-2015, 06:24 PM
this is amazing!!! thanks for sharing!

Ph0enix
07-27-2015, 12:06 PM
this is amazing!!! thanks for sharing!

Thank you (: I am trying to keep up with it :/

Misha
07-27-2015, 10:59 PM
Keep it up bby girl the sky is the limit

Naked Gamer
07-28-2015, 09:16 AM
Keep it up bby girl the sky is the limit

But space is past the sky? :)

Keep it up things happen to good people :) ;)

Misha
07-28-2015, 09:21 AM
But space is past the sky? :)

Keep it up things happen to good people :) ;)

No need to be rood :(

Lol

posttobe
07-28-2015, 11:16 PM
Wow! Congratulations :o This has given me hope. The past school year I've packed a few too many pounds and I'm hoping to shred them.

Congratulations again on your achievement and I hope to see you post more about losing more c:

Naked Gamer
07-29-2015, 04:06 AM
No need to be rood :(

Lol

Wasn't being rude sorry just a smart ass :( my bad

Ph0enix
07-30-2015, 02:26 PM
You guys are so awesome thanks such it helps motivate me :D

chiro
08-12-2015, 06:37 AM
I am so late on this (Yay, adulting!)

But congrats woman!<3 Keep up the amazing work.

Ph0enix
08-12-2015, 08:56 AM
Thanks, chiro! I am working hard again on it.

foggyskies
12-05-2015, 10:29 PM
You've made great progress! Keep up the hard work and you'll reach your all your goals. :)

Ph0enix
12-06-2015, 12:00 PM
You've made great progress! Keep up the hard work and you'll reach your all your goals. :)

Thank you, that's very nice (: