PDA

View Full Version : "Failed to Login" for everything

buffycheese
06-15-2015, 08:52 PM
I've tried three different programs now (all of them public rank), and none of them let me log in. I downloaded the necessary files, restarted my computer, logged out and back into my neopets account online, made sure my password was correct by changing it to what it was, and I'm completely stumped. I have no idea what I'm missing.
Can someone please help me? I may be something stupid that I overlooked but I can't figure it out.

Accelerator
06-15-2015, 11:02 PM
I've tried three different programs now (all of them public rank), and none of them let me log in. I downloaded the necessary files, restarted my computer, logged out and back into my neopets account online, made sure my password was correct by changing it to what it was, and I'm completely stumped. I have no idea what I'm missing.
Can someone please help me? I may be something stupid that I overlooked but I can't figure it out.

When you log into neo (browser) do you get the Chia Police or the message that the ToS have changed blah blah blah? Or anything of the sorts?

NeopetsLuver1997
06-15-2015, 11:30 PM

If you're trying clraik programs, you have to be clraik ranked or higher to access them! Or you can just purchase clraik VIP! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Info on ranks here! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Accelerator
06-15-2015, 11:46 PM
If you're trying clraik programs, you have to be clraik ranked or higher to access them! Or you can just purchase clraik VIP! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Info on ranks here! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I've tried three different programs now (all of them public rank)
read thoroughly :rolleyes: (?)
But yeah, kinda doesn't make sense since public programs don't require auth AFAIK

buffycheese
06-16-2015, 08:20 AM
When you log into neo (browser) do you get the Chia Police or the message that the ToS have changed blah blah blah? Or anything of the sorts?

I don't. I mean, my mother gets that on her account, but I think I don't because it's only like a week old now. Could it have something to do with my password? I don't know how much I can reveal, but it has a character other than a letter and number.

Accelerator
06-16-2015, 08:21 AM
I don't. I mean, my mother gets that on her account, but I think I don't because it's only like a week old now. Could it have something to do with my password? I don't know how much I can reveal, but it has a character other than a letter and number.

Try changing it to something like xxx###xxxx and then try running the programs again. Some programs have issues with neo login
x= being letters and #= being numbers (I feel like I didn't need to explain that but meh. XD)

buffycheese
06-16-2015, 01:00 PM
Try changing it to something like xxx###xxxx and then try running the programs again. Some programs have issues with neo login
x= being letters and #= being numbers (I feel like I didn't need to explain that but meh. XD)

It worked! I mean, at first it didn't but I waited a couple hours after changing my pass and I'm in!
Thank you very much!

Accelerator
06-16-2015, 01:55 PM
It worked! I mean, at first it didn't but I waited a couple hours after changing my pass and I'm in!
Thank you very much!

NP :)
6char