PDA

View Full Version : Ipod music transfer to Computer

kiyomi
06-14-2015, 02:18 PM
So I decided to ask if it would be okay to post this guide because recently I lost all the music on my computer. I searched google for hours trying to figure out how to transfer the music from my Ipod touch back to my computer. Kept finding people saying that it was not possible unless the music/videos had been purchased through the Itunes store. But a friend told me that this is not the case. There are ways of doing transferring the music back to your computer. Whether you have jailbroken your Ipod or even if you haven't.

Non Jailbroken Ipod How to;

Step 1: Download iFunBox from [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Step 2: Install iFunBox
Step 3: Plug in your Ipod
Step 4: Open iFunBox
Step 5: Click on your device
Step 6: Click on Itunes_Control
Step 7: Drag the music folder onto your desktop

Jailbroken Ipod How to;

Step 1: Download iFunBox from [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Step 2: Install iFunBox
Step 3: Plug in your Ipod
Step 4: Open iFunBox
Step 5: Click on your device
Step 6: Navigate to var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control in the Raw File System
Step 7: Drag the Music folder to your desktop

Below is a video on Youtube showing how to do this.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Note: You must have the latest version Itunes on your computer for this to work.

OpTic Specs
06-14-2015, 02:22 PM
Thank god you are my hero

Knighted
07-23-2015, 10:17 PM
Just thought I'd chime in with how to get music of your iphone (hope you don't mind OP). There's a program called iExplorer, simply download and chuck in this registration code HRBRV-7G3iM-R1ZFJ-LV4JN-V5BRV (codes are easily found when you use a search engine). Then wollah, a super fast and simple way to transfer your music!