PDA

View Full Version : {W} Flight Rising Coli Autoplayer

MarieAntoinetta
06-07-2015, 03:00 PM
Hey y'all. I've played FR forever but I simply don't have the time to grind coli any more. I used to use Plight Rising, but it hasn't been working for a few months now. I've tried three or four times over the last five months to find a new one, but I think that no one has been posting publicly if there is one for fear of being banned.

I don't want to get anyone in trouble, I just really need a coli player again. You can message me on PM if you are more comfortable there. Heck, i'd talk to you on email or an irc anonymously if you are willing to give me the link to a bot :U

Thanks for your help!

Stagsong
06-20-2015, 04:58 AM
I'm with you. Would love something to help against the clunky coli

DrSloth
06-21-2015, 06:41 PM
i need it too

dork
07-18-2015, 05:34 AM
yeh, would be very interested in something like this as well.

Tapir
07-18-2015, 07:58 AM
Trying to circumvent privacy requirements in order to get access to programs that are not publicly available is dangerous to your account because you can't ensure that what someone is telling you a script/program will do is REALLY what it is doing. I would caution to be extremely wary of anyone you talk to off site who gives you a program especially if you don't know them or don't know how to verify yourself the program is safe :( Most everyone here is nice but I'm sure there are some bad eggs and its better to be safe than sorry.

Also just a side note of my own thoughts as far as access to coli bots- I also think a lot of the wariness over sharing them stems from the fact that FR staff has made it very obvious in the past that they will look through cheating sites and ban users simply for being members (this was a huge thing a while ago on another similar site to this and made them change all their FR stuff private). It might be more involvement than its worth these days, but if they are willing to join up sites just to hunt down users and ban them on site there's also the potential that they would join sites just to get access to programs in order to patch them or find a way to detect them and ban the users...pretty much what happened with Sweeny's bot which is now defunct. I can see that making users very leery of sharing outside of the actual creator's distribution.