PDA

View Full Version : The BD chat officially depresses me.

Mophead
06-02-2015, 02:41 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Seriously?
This is depressing. This is that stereotype that only 12 year olds play Neo, and everyone on the game is just beyond immature.

Few years ago this dude would have been trolled flamed and laughed at by everyone on the BD chat.

Now. Everyone chimes in.

The worst part? I think this dude is serious.
Sigh

/End rant

Cherish
06-02-2015, 02:54 PM
i thought it was funny xD it's good not to take neo too seriously sometimes :) i dont think theyre truly gonna go and petition such an item, they just wanted to make a silly board.

but i can understand how youd be irritated with it! haha

((btw, people are probably gonna ask for screenies, so you should probably do that now if you have time))

matt_
06-02-2015, 03:18 PM
No need to make screenies as the post is on topic.

Cherish
06-02-2015, 03:33 PM
No need to make screenies as the post is on topic.

Most people don't like clicking links, and if this board is up or a few days, the one on neo definitely won't be. So people then will be confused as to why the op was so annoyed.

Just saying. Screenies are good if you want to keep people's interests, and this is common practice when making a board on here about boards on neo. At least to my knowledge.

Buttercup
06-02-2015, 04:10 PM
That guy seriously drives me crazy.. lol

cloudxcrash
06-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Chillax Mophead
You shouldn't have read [Only registered and activated users can see links]

learningtoneopet1
06-02-2015, 05:00 PM
It's one of my biggest pet peeves when people type like they're roleplaying (no offense to rpers here). I get bothered when people type stuff like *runs fast and steals the sword*. Idk though, I get annoyed by a lot of things though...

Mindfang
06-02-2015, 05:18 PM
RUNS DOWN THE STREET CHASING A CAT!!!!!!!!!!

2random4me damn

Cactolotl
06-02-2015, 05:24 PM
I've spoken to this user before, and they are a bit childish/immature (I assume they're fairly young anyway), so this doesn't surprise me, but otherwise they're a pretty okay user, nice etc. I would much rather take this stuff over the people who act like this to be ironic, though. You know, the people that talk in all lowercase and are usually on the AC... That kind of stuff tends to bug me more than this.

California
06-03-2015, 08:19 PM
It's one of my biggest pet peeves when people type like they're roleplaying (no offense to rpers here). I get bothered when people type stuff like *runs fast and steals the sword*. Idk though, I get annoyed by a lot of things though...

omg thank you for making me seem less crazy lol. When people put *plops on board and rolls over* i immediately get hyper annoyed. I guess we're sensitive lol.

User5931
06-03-2015, 08:33 PM
omg thank you for making me seem less crazy lol. When people put *plops on board and rolls over* i immediately get hyper annoyed. I guess we're sensitive lol.

Reminds me of my edgy teenage days. *unsheathes katana*