PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

j03
12-21-2011, 11:07 PM
Stealth Buyer Pro - by Infamous Joe

LAST UPDATED: 01/06/2022
SINCE: 12/29/2009

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

It's finally here and it's here for everyone to use! Ever wanted a safe auto-buyer to use but always feared the ones available because of the high risk of being banned? Never have time for restocking but you want to be rich quickly on Neopets? With my new auto-buyer this can definitely happen, with an absolute no chance of being frozen. Stealth Buyer Pro is THE most popular, searched, and used auto-buyer in the Neopets cheating scene.

Important notes:
- The first account on your account list will be the main account to buy the items, followed by your refreshing accounts. If you have no refreshing accounts, use the single account section but you will get restock banned faster..

Special Links For Stealth Buyer Pro:
Stealth Buyer Pro Manual ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Here is another
([Only registered and activated users can see links])Never Get Frozen For ABing [VIP Guide] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
How To Figure Out Your Real Buy Time (Safely and Accurately) ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Auto-Buyer List Thread
([Only registered and activated users can see links]!)Make Your Own Fresh AB Lists ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Post Your ABer Program Log Thread!

([Only registered and activated users can see links])Running Multiple Instances of Stealth Buyer Pro via Proxifier (with Proxy!)

([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Features:
- clraik Authorization (official clraik or clraik VIP ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) rank required)
-) Advanced Neopets Login (secure)
-) Proxy support for both single and multiple login
* For multiple login, format is:

user:pass:proxy:port

No proxy:
user:pass

-) Search account support, up to 100 accounts
-) Save login for Single Account function
-) Proxy support for both single and multiple accounting
-) Auto-load search account list using Accounts.txt
-) AutoBuying log, save is optional as well
-) List support
-) After hours of labour, it now has a very accurate captcha solver
-) Many different intelligent wait functions:
* Wait between X and X seconds if shop has no stock
* Wait between X and X seconds if shop stocked
* Pause program between X to X minutes after running between X to X minutes
* Delay before purchase between X and X seconds
* Pause program for X seconds after successful buy
-)Legitimate actions before going to shop and after successful purchase:
* Go back to shop after purchase?
* Pause for X seconds after purchase
* Visit NeoBoards after purchase (you choose link)
-) Stop program after X amount of buys?
-) Choose what to do with the item after purchase
* Send to shop
* Send to SDB
* Send to gallery
* Send to other user (Storage account? Main?)
-) Restock ban detection, switches to next search account upon ban [Only registered and activated users can see links] Please use "Stop after X refreshes" feature instead!
-) Captcha check window - how program deals with the haggle image (not important for you)
-) Shows list of items currently in stock at shop
-) Smart haggle function
-) Records buy times as well as fastest buy time overall
-) Records total items purchased and total items failed
-) Minimize to tray
-) Alert upon buy (sound + notification)
-) Shows how many refreshes have been done
-) Optional stop after X amount of refreshes
-) Optional screenshot upon buy
-) Now optional for smart haggle
-) Shows when last restock took place
-) More accurate when missing item now
-) Shows which account is active for refreshing (0 = main account)
-) Option pause if shop has over X amount of items for X minutes
-) Shows how many refresh accounts have been successfully logged
-) AutoBuying List Generator which supports:
* Minimum price, Rarity is under X, choose file name, save list automatically after generating, and also auto-load list after generating.
-) Optional "Switch Shops" method (must have ShopID tag as first item in list or the shop ID will be blank!):
* Switch after between X and X has passed
* Switch if over X items stocked in current shop
* Switch after X refreshes
-) Withdraw X NP from bank if NP on hand is under X amount
-) Auto-Load Igloo List upon opening, make sure Igloo list is name "IglooList.txt"
-) Optional Auto-Shop ID recognition, just put "shopidhere" as the first thing in your list, followed by the items in your buy list.
-) Saves user settings automatically
-) Auto-Pricer which will act:
* Every X items purchased
* Every X refreshes
* When program is on pause
-) Auto-Pricer will search wizard X times before making final price per item
-) Auto-Pricer will reduce final price by X% or subtract X from final price
-) Added REAL buy time next to fake buy time in brackets of all purchases made by the ABer.

To-Do List:
- Automatically stock in trades with user-defined message (will be done for next update!!!)
- Withdraw NP from Til when *this happens*
- More auto-pricer features
- ?????
SUGGESTIONS?!?!
(Below all ready for next update (V1.8.4+)
- Fix auto-pricer when using PIN(?)
- Make auto-pricer avail. for everyone to use in next update!
- Fix neopets login so that any password can be sent without errors
- More updated neopets login to detect neopets police/new policy agreement
- Implement new OCR function for faster buy times

Screenshots:
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

PROGRAM DOWNLOAD: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

READ IF THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT OPEN, HAS RUNTIME ERRORS, ETC.!
- First off, you should have the visual basic library files ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) installed.
- RIGHT CLICK PROGRAM -> RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR
- If the program still doesn't work properly, restart your PC. That usually helps.
- Sometimes you have to make a single post on the forum for the authorization to work properly.
- If you still have problems, post here for some help!

Shop Switching method:

It’s supposed to be possible to switch shops after a certain amount but it needs to have a list uploaded in correct format which I haven’t been able to find - most notably it’s possible to pull up the shop list but unsure where you should input the new shop is - if it’s on the list then it’s not clear how to input that command on shop list

You just need to have the ID in the first line of the shop list file. This is implemented in the default lists I provided.

Sample format:
"98" is the shop ID.

Also in the box where you create the list of shop list files to scan through, you just put the file name, not the ".txt" [Only registered and activated users can see links] This always seems to be asked so addressing again.

hmrx04
12-21-2011, 11:24 PM
hey joe, is this the same version as before?

jc690
12-22-2011, 12:03 AM
I told you I would follow you, Joe!

Scarydark
12-22-2011, 01:26 AM
Im having Deja Vu

DarkAngel
12-22-2011, 01:30 AM
Pictures are broken Joe! And nice to get the best ABer back C:

Adam
12-22-2011, 02:47 AM
where can i get this program? (sorry im new)

gudboy
12-22-2011, 02:50 AM

But you have to be Official clraik

Adam
12-22-2011, 02:54 AM
so that means i have to pay for VIP?

gudboy
12-22-2011, 02:55 AM
basically yes. good luck dude!

Adam
12-22-2011, 02:58 AM
So if i donate $4.95, i will be an official clraik and immeditley be able to use it? Because when i run it now it says im missing something

gudboy
12-22-2011, 03:01 AM
probably because you haven't purchase yet. you can run it immediately after you've made the donation. if it still fails you should post it here maybe someone could help you out

Adam
12-22-2011, 03:07 AM
i just donated $5 and it gives me the error again!!
"failed to load control 'ctlripperwrapper' from . Your version may be outdated.....!

Shichibukai
12-22-2011, 03:21 AM
Yeah You will be able to run it, and I think its because you didnt instlal the library files
Install them and then you will need to be an official clraik so you can skip the posting and all but just donating :D

gudboy
12-22-2011, 03:30 AM
I like how we all call it donation :)

j03
12-22-2011, 09:43 AM
Well, what else is it?

And donating is only a quicker way to get access to the program. If you want, post around and earn reputation (up to official clraik) and you won't need clraik VIP.

freakayaboo
12-24-2011, 05:15 AM
my hiddenbelow premium is still active though..is it not transferrable?

haxatax
12-24-2011, 12:02 PM
look great :o cant wait to try it.

Shichibukai
12-24-2011, 12:05 PM
my hiddenbelow premium is still active though..is it not transferrable?

Nope its not transferable

12-24-2011, 07:06 PM
mAYBE a little idea like have a little option when like shop is filled to much or every X minutes to like browse around the site just like Majiin (SP?) or before it goes into shop , to make more look legit , as a suggestion maybe joe? ;o

Babybumble
12-25-2011, 02:40 AM
in_famous joe-if $4.95USD is being donated, this mean that i will be able to use all the programs that you uploaded in this forum? :)

gudboy
12-25-2011, 02:41 AM
babybumble, yes. good luck dude

Babybumble
12-25-2011, 04:07 AM
gudboy- hey there, i had donated the amount and started to use this program.. but it seem that whenever i hit login to my account.. hang slow down my computer drastically which the program hanged without doing anything..it usually does that or it takes longer time to process? thanks !

Savant
12-28-2011, 04:01 AM
I am getting a runtime 76 error? It comes up when the Autobuyer finds an item and tries to purchase it. Any help?

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Actually it comes up after a purchase saying that it can't find a path or something like that? PM me if you can help please.

Tinill
12-28-2011, 04:59 AM
Does your list have a free space on the bottom?

Savant
12-28-2011, 05:27 AM
Nope it doesn't.

Tinill
12-28-2011, 05:31 AM
Hm do you have the library files? And did you start it as an admin?

Savant
12-28-2011, 05:37 AM
Yes. I mean it runs fine... other than when it buys an item and freaks the hell out. Gives me run-time error 76 no path found and I have to click the X or Close. Both completely close the program and I have to restart it, login (twice) , then load up my list again and hope I get another item and crash all over xD

j03
12-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Extract all file contents to a folder, you're missing the screenshot folder most likely as it is trying to save a screenshot of the buy.

Jackgu
12-29-2011, 02:14 AM
for me, the program freezes whenever i click the button. tried it on 2 computers same thing O.o

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

coincidentally, I'm having the same problem as baby bumble.

j03
12-29-2011, 01:45 PM
Change your language to English.

lovecookie
12-29-2011, 02:08 PM
the program only work in english system?

Jackgu
12-29-2011, 02:18 PM
U kind, and helpful sir, are a genius.

Thanks for the help.

contra
12-30-2011, 10:34 PM
Ever since I switched to my new computer, I keep on getting

Run-time error '13':

Type mismatch

Anyway to solve this?

I have library files and all that.

maxxine
12-30-2011, 10:47 PM
Contra, Running as admin?

contra
12-30-2011, 11:19 PM
Contra, Running as admin?

Yup.

If it helps, my computer is 64bit.

It ran fine on my other computer, but it was 32bit so that's probably why.

gudboy
12-30-2011, 11:19 PM
Ever since I switched to my new computer, I keep on getting

Run-time error '13':

Type mismatch

Anyway to solve this?

I have library files and all that.

make sure your shop list is correct and shop number is correct as well. i always have that error when i mess up my shop number

contra
12-31-2011, 03:22 AM
I still get the error D;

Let me try and reinstall libraryfiles.

I also checked to see if the account was frozen. It wasn't.

Edit*

Still doesn't work D;

Mikey
12-31-2011, 05:15 AM
Thanks Joe <3 ^^

deadfolx
12-31-2011, 08:44 PM
still love this program.
still crashes ANY time i switch lists while the program runs.

contra
01-01-2012, 05:19 AM
Yup.

If it helps, my computer is 64bit.

It ran fine on my other computer, but it was 32bit so that's probably why.

So...can anyone help me with my problem? :3

Evelsaint
01-01-2012, 09:19 AM
Is it an image problem?

Open up your image and see if the picture pops up.

contra
01-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Is it an image problem?

Open up your image and see if the picture pops up.

Yea, an image pops up.

Now I can't even import my list D:

Thejuke
01-02-2012, 01:09 PM
hmmm... i seems to be having some problem with this aber currently.

it was still working fine previous. however currently it seems that other than being able to login to the main plus the refreshing accounts, it is unable to do anything else. it just seems non responsive.

under shop stock nothings shows up. i checked manually by loginning myself, i wasn't restocked banned. i checked using other shop ids. nothing too.
i tried to generate an ab list using the program as well but nothing comes out.
usually when logging in using program, it will shows the amount of nps in the main. that number didn't appear as well.

i tried reinstall all the files and my computer. it is still the same.

contra
01-02-2012, 11:44 PM
hmmm... i seems to be having some problem with this aber currently.

it was still working fine previous. however currently it seems that other than being able to login to the main plus the refreshing accounts, it is unable to do anything else. it just seems non responsive.

under shop stock nothings shows up. i checked manually by loginning myself, i wasn't restocked banned. i checked using other shop ids. nothing too.
i tried to generate an ab list using the program as well but nothing comes out.
usually when logging in using program, it will shows the amount of nps in the main. that number didn't appear as well.

i tried reinstall all the files and my computer. it is still the same.

I'm getting some of the same problems as you. It was working fine a few days ago but now it doesn't work :(

j03
01-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Restart your computers?

Thejuke
01-03-2012, 07:45 AM
tried. it only works when i login in using single account then login multiple account.

contra
01-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Did that, can't import ABing lists now :/

j03
01-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Program updated! Please re-download (:

Fixed some minor problems and made a few changes.

deadfolx
01-07-2012, 01:24 PM
i love the in-app update notice.

using multiple accs seems a little messed up. the "refresh accounts logged into:" number isnt updating. the status label at the bottom looks like its workin tho.

gudboy
01-09-2012, 12:24 AM
i don't seem to have anything showing up in my shop stock. it's been like that for a few days now.

some of the accounts are not logged on for weeks so it must not be rs banned. anyone got any idea why?

Babybumble
01-09-2012, 09:49 AM
to check whether are you really rs banned.. simply log in to your neopets account and go magic shop to check it out :)

gudboy
01-09-2012, 10:16 AM
like i said i can't possibly be rs banned. been 3 days now. anyone experienced the same and found a way to fix it?

i simply cant see anything on the shop with more than a few accounts. they can't all got banned/

seanf
01-09-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm having this problem too. Both with and without proxy :(

j03
01-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Well like posted previously, most likely your zgate.dll file not working properly. Try restarting? You will know it's working when NP on hand shows.

seanf
01-09-2012, 11:07 AM
It was showing np on hand, I'll try restarting anyway

Edit: Restarting worked thanks :)

wowlethon
01-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Is anyone else still having problems when using the multiple account function? I can use the single account function just fine, but when I try to do multiple accounts it doesn't display np on hand, amount of refresher accounts logged into, and shop stock.

j03
01-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Hmm people said to login single first and then multiple when starting the program. Said it works that way... kinda weird though.

Nodochi
01-14-2012, 01:57 PM
What do the two buytime numbers mean? Specifically the one in parantheses?

j03
01-14-2012, 02:04 PM
One of them shows the actual time it took to make the purchase, the other is the "fake" time, it is your real buy time + delay the autobuyer made throughout the buying process to look more human.

Xexist
01-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Anyone can post to attest to how well the multiple account feature works? It is confirmed to refresh from different accounts? Can you avoid restock bans for long periods even with short refresh times then? (IE 2-4 seconds?)

Anyone who has tips/advice/comments on this specific feature I would love to hear an answer here or in PM :)

j03
01-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Well if you use multiple accounts you will definitely be less likely to be stopped from ABing.

Kyodai
01-17-2012, 02:48 PM
I think if you use like 10+ accounts you are never really RS banned, even with quite fast refresh times. So yay for RSing 24/7? And damn, since i started my own autobuyer i realize this thing has more features than a damn space shuttle. So far i couldn't even make like half of them... XD

lethaljr
01-20-2012, 10:35 AM
thanks for the autobuyer

Xexist
01-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Doesnt work so well with multiple accounts for me. I checked and none were restock banned, yet every 2 or 3 times refreshing I got a blank list, couple refreshes later I see items again.

j03
01-20-2012, 02:47 PM
Doesnt work so well with multiple accounts for me. I checked and none were restock banned, yet every 2 or 3 times refreshing I got a blank list, couple refreshes later I see items again.

Probably aren't logged into those accounts anymore or never was from before. Change the passwords on them?

Xexist
01-20-2012, 02:48 PM
Probably aren't logged into those accounts anymore or never was from before. Change the passwords on them?

This is immediately after 'login all' which at the bottom at least says login sucessful. Unfortunately if I had like 5 accounts as refreshers, I have no idea which account refreshed to give me the black item list. doh!

j03
01-20-2012, 02:58 PM
Well right now there is no way for my ABer to tell you if any failed to login. So it will tell you successfully logged in at the end, not letting you know which failed.

millamo
01-22-2012, 02:42 PM

I am having similar issue. I just went through all of my 20 refresher accounts and still get blank stock list and then it reappears - this happens off and on. Also I can see my main account NP on hand but do not see anything listed in the Refresh accounts logged into. When I try the single account I do not see anything in the shop stock list - so I went to check manually online and I am not RS banned. I am thinking this newer version has issues that the previous did not have. I have rebooted several times...would it be a good idea to replace some of the dll files?

Sci_Girl
01-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Using the multi-account login I can see my np on hand from my main account but it is showing 0 refresh accounts logged in even though all the usernames and pws are correct for each one. I have all the files in the right places and library files so is this just a momentary glitch or is there a real reason for the 0 refresh accounts showing up?

Dan
01-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Hey Joe what are safe settings, for the advanced setting that say so and so, when stocked, so and so for unstocked?

Evelsaint
01-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Forget about refresher accounts, I can't even see my main account.

:x

The multiple login option lets me login.

"Sucessfully logged into all accounts."

But I can't even go into the advace option area, meaning I'm not logged in?

edit:Problem solved after logging in with main account option first, then using multiple log in option.

Edit: Infamous Joe

I think you cranked the upgrade up too hard. When it tries to check the shop stock, it flashes the message for a brief second and goes back to "pause for 8 seconds"

Basically, it skips checking the shop stock, or does it too quickly to the point where it doesn't get logged, a white screen shows.

j03
01-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Nah, didn't change anything of that. It must be your zgate.dll file, again not working. This is basically the wrapper, so if this isn't working then you were never logged in.

Sci_Girl
01-25-2012, 01:55 PM
So what do we do if it still shows "Refresh accounts logged into: 0" even though the login information for each account is correct and the main account shows it has logged in successfully? When you hit "login all" the status bar at the bottom of the program will show the "visiting neopets homepage" and so forth and it will say "successfully logged into neopets" each time it logs into the refresh accounts. Basically it is saying it logs in but it is not showing how many of those refresh accounts are in the specific "refresh accounts logged into:" line. Worked fine on your old ABer but now it isn't.

j03
01-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Hmm, I think I have to fix the multiple account login feature.. I updated it recently but I guess something went wrong. This won't take more than a day, but really busy at the moment. I will fix it ASAP.

mathbg
01-26-2012, 05:25 AM
Good work and congratulations Joe !

mathbg
01-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Hey help please ! i'm using this program and when i put the shop id that i want, appears other shop stock of another store. Please help me ! Thanks and no more, mathbg.

j03
01-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Fixed the problem with multi-account support! Please re-download everyone. :) Also added some security and small changes as usual. :D

Adressing Evelsaint Sci_Girl

wowlethon
01-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Just tried the new update, but it seems like shop ID part doesn't work? It refreshes once and shows what items are in stocked

Here is a image [Only registered and activated users can see links]

j03
01-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Oh damn that was my test to see which account was being used... Had no where to store the page contents so I just used the ID box XD

REDOWNLOAD PLEASE!

wowlethon
01-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the quick update, works fine now.

mathbg
01-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Tried the new update, but there's a problem in Shop ID and Shop Stock part. When i put the shop id normally, it doesn't appears nothing in the shopping stock and there are things in the shop. Help me please?
Here's a pic:

gudboy
01-26-2012, 04:40 PM
mathbg could be due to your zgate.dll not working. try restarting your computer. I get that too and sometimes I have to restart up to 3 times but eventually, it'll work.

it's actually mentioned by joe quite a number of times.

mathbg
01-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Thanks gud, i will try it now.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Still dont work :( Help?

Harry Potter
01-26-2012, 09:35 PM
Thanks gud, i will try it now.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Still dont work :( Help?

Thats happened to me, but for some reason only in the magic shop. Usually a restart would fix it or I had to go into another shop buy a random item and when I went back to the magic shop the list was there

Sci_Girl
01-27-2012, 02:03 AM
Got another problem after I re-downloaded the program. When I login with multiple accounts it will show the np on hand of my main account as it should, and at the bottom of the program it states that it has "successfully logged into account" and so forth like it should but once it goes to the next account, the refresh ones, it will now change that account into my main one and shows "neopoints on hand" of that refresh account instead of my main. So it is logging into my main, then into the refresh accounts but switching those refresh accounts as now the now listed main account. I used only 4 refresh accounts and it went through 5 different "np on hand" amounts, 100k, 5k, 2k, 4k, 3k. Then once it says "Finish logging into all accounts" at the bottom of the program it will show the 3k on hand from that last refresh account in the "main account" line. Oh and it still does not say how many refresh accounts have been logged into, that is still at 0 the whole time it logs into any refresh account.

j03
01-27-2012, 12:23 PM
^I think the only thing not working right is the NP on hand and display of which how many/which refresh account is active. Not to worry, this shouldn't affect your ABing with multiple accounts. This will be fixed for next update.

Sci_Girl

mathbg
01-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Infamous can you help me with my error please?

j03
01-27-2012, 12:42 PM
Someone already posted what to do.

mathbg
01-27-2012, 12:43 PM
And it doesnt worked..

mathbg
01-28-2012, 07:23 PM
Hey infamous, do you have windowns live messenger?

Evelsaint
01-29-2012, 02:25 AM
If possible, i would like to chat with someone experienced in AB.

:3

MSN/AIM would be ideal.

Goten
01-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Hey i want stealth buyer pro. Im new here so on the downloads page it doesn't even show me the program download link. Im willing to pay the 5 bucks donation to gain access to the program. Will the 5 dollar donation grant me access forever?

Steve
01-30-2012, 12:05 PM
Hey i want stealth buyer pro. Im new here so on the downloads page it doesn't even show me the program download link. Im willing to pay the 5 bucks donation to gain access to the program. Will the 5 dollar donation grant me access forever?

If you buy VIP for 5 dollars, you get 35 days.
If you select the other option, not sure how much, you get it forever.

Goten
01-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Ok, so how do i do this?
where is the donation link/info? and whats the link to download the program?

Thanks in advance for the help.=)

Steve
01-30-2012, 01:57 PM
For VIP:
Download:

itsjuaum
02-05-2012, 08:20 PM
guys i'm having the same problem please help me as fast as you can :( i want to use it

Steve
02-05-2012, 08:22 PM
guys i'm having the same problem please help me as fast as you can :( i want to use it

Your image is not working, but make sure you run as administrator & have all the library files installed

itsjuaum
02-05-2012, 08:28 PM
I have all, is the same problem of this, and it doesn't shows my NP too.

j03
02-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Like said before, it's your zgate.dll file. We're only going to post the same as what was posted before, try restarting your computer or re-installing library files.

itsjuaum
02-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Like said before, it's your zgate.dll file. We're only going to post the same as what was posted before, try restarting your computer or re-installing library files.

restarting worked xD

thanks viewtiful joe 1591

Leandro
02-09-2012, 01:43 AM
6 frozen accounts in 2 days.

Is there any configuration that can reduce the chances of freezing?

bamag
02-09-2012, 01:44 AM
What's your refresh rates and buy times? And are you using proxies?

Leandro
02-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Smart Delay:
2 to 4 when stocked
4 to 6 when unstocked

Delay before buy between: 155 to 160 ms

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

I use the program at different times.

Evelsaint
02-09-2012, 01:50 AM
155ms = 0.155 seconds

My webpage doesn't even load that fast.

Do you use refresher accounts to do the refresh and your main to buy?

Are you using the same IP address for each account?

bamag
02-09-2012, 01:50 AM
Delay before buy between: 155 to 160 ms

Change that to like 1500+ ms or so, or at the very least 1000ms.. 155 to 160ms delay is too fast.

Leandro
02-09-2012, 01:56 AM
IP address differents.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Thanks 'bamag'.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I was using the programming that appears on:

lol

bamag
02-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Should probably change the picture lol. Putting that low of a delay is extremely risky.

Leandro
02-09-2012, 02:01 AM
thanks again.

j03
02-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Ahhh that was just an example for everyone. :P

Evelsaint
02-09-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm still having issues with the restock. It works but only shows restock 1 out of every two or three refeshes. I heard it was a zgate.dll issue but I downloaded the newest one and I ran the program after I restarted my computer.
Maybe it has to do with my computer speed 2.0gb ram. Or my VPN usage as a proxy?

bamag
02-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Not sure what you mean but you can't expect to see every restock, especially since there's a refresh delay and your internet speed isn't fantastic.

kayceetan
02-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Hello! I am new here. I want to download stealth Buyer Pro but it doesnt work. Anyone can help me?

maxxine
02-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Hello! I am new here. I want to download stealth Buyer Pro but it doesnt work. Anyone can help me?
What error are you getting?
Also, you don't meet the requirements to use this program. o: You need official clraik rank.
Or you could subscribe to premium and get all programs free check it out here; [Only registered and activated users can see links]

kayceetan
02-11-2012, 08:12 AM
Isn't there any way to download it for free?

holyzac
02-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Isn't there any way to download it for free?

Nothing in the world is free ;)

kayceetan
02-11-2012, 08:34 AM
i saw it in the video that ppl download it for free so just curious

holyzac
02-11-2012, 08:58 AM
i saw it in the video that ppl download it for free so just curious

Even if they downloaded it for free, you have to authorize it with an account linked to the organization that provided the download.
To be able to use it after downloading here, you have to achieve at least a rank of Official clraik ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or purchase VIP clraik ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

kayceetan
02-11-2012, 09:52 AM
orhhh. I get it. Thanks:D Need to wait for 30 days and post 100+ messages. It's gonna take very long:/

holyzac
02-11-2012, 10:03 AM
orhhh. I get it. Thanks:D Need to wait for 30 days and post 100+ messages. It's gonna take very long:/

You need to fufill both criteria 1 and 2a/2b for Official Clraik
1) 100 reputation points
2a) 30 days
2b) 150 posts

kayceetan
02-14-2012, 10:26 AM
WOAH. so much? How to earn reputation points? Is it hard?

Steve
02-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Please, check these guides:)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!

Good luck!

Ashleys165
02-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Ooops! Sorry bout that... I accidentally hit it twice lol

j03
02-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Yeah, it's no big deal, just a label that I forgot to change. It authorizes your clraik account. :) It'll be changed in the next update.

shady_lanem
02-18-2012, 01:29 PM
So I've purchased the VIP pass but when I open the program and authorize it, nothing happened. The program close a sec later. Any advise please?

Narkotiq
02-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Nevermind sorry didnt go back far enough

j03
02-18-2012, 04:10 PM
So I've purchased the VIP pass but when I open the program and authorize it, nothing happened. The program close a sec later. Any advise please?

Do you have all library files installed? Running as admin?

Sci_Girl
02-19-2012, 03:39 PM
So question, my ABer lately has been showing a blank shop stock screen for about 90% of refreshes then it will show that the shop is stocked the other 10% of the time. I checked on all my refresh and main ABer account to see if they are restock banned, none of them are but it will still show a blank shop stock screen a majority of the refreshes. I reinstalled the library files just incase that was the issue but still the same problem, then I redid the prjChameleon file into the system 32 folder...same problem still occurs. It seems to be having a hard time actually refreshing on Neopets so maybe it is simply the website or is this a problem with the program?

EvolutionZzZ
02-19-2012, 04:09 PM
For some reason the program isnt working for me. I bought Premium and it says its active on my account but the Start and Stop buttons are Greyed out so I can't click on them :(

maxxine
02-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Bought Wand Of The Dark Faerie Stamp for 3434 in 2808 ms (1605).

What does (1605) mean? o:

yamakracker
02-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Bought Wand Of The Dark Faerie Stamp for 3434 in 2808 ms (1605).

my best guess is time it was bought?
not NPT but yours?
blind guess anyways and can't wait to use this when I get VIP XD

Sci_Girl
02-19-2012, 06:18 PM

It means your buy time without the delay. The number before the one in brackets, in your case 2808, is the time that you actually bought the item in. If you have a 0 delay time then your buy will be the 1605 or whatever your computer/internet speed is at the time.

gudboy
02-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Joe, why is it that for 2 days in a row when i AB in magic shop it says "Failed to Purchase"? It doesnt say missed haggle, and randomly it's have runtime error saying invalid image.

help please!!

Reemer
02-19-2012, 06:27 PM
Joe, why is it that for 2 days in a row when i AB in magic shop it says "Failed to Purchase"? It doesnt say missed haggle, and randomly it's have runtime error saying invalid image.

help please!!

Do you have 50+ items in your inventory? That usually does it.

gudboy
02-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Reemer nope, positive :P

Oh, it is, I've forgotten I've accepted a lot of junks. hehe, it works now, thanks dude!

Sci_Girl
02-20-2012, 02:34 PM
ugh still not showing anything in the shop stock. Could installing a new antivirus program cause problems? That is the only thing that has changed lately for me. Firewall problems because of the new antivirus program? I do not know, nothing pops up saying anything is blocked or is a problem so I am confused.

j03
02-20-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah probably. It's not accessing the internet.

sailormoonrox101
02-21-2012, 01:05 PM
So a post like this? Or do I need to make a new topic?

bitwercito
02-22-2012, 03:22 PM
I ised this program when it was no requeriments, loved it!!! but now we need some posts, but that is no problem

Jdoll
02-22-2012, 07:55 PM
Is there a ''how to install'' this program (autobuyer) manual somewhere? like a step by step

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Nvm. I got it opened. just had to open it as administrator.

it says please autorize your *********** account. i click on the button, it says i'm not autorized. am i doing something wrong?

yamakracker
02-22-2012, 08:05 PM
you need to be at least an official clriak to use this or a VIP member.

Jdoll
02-22-2012, 08:58 PM
I just tried paying and tried with two credit cards, but paypal keeps saying it can't verify. Same credit cards that I use to buy online things with. Meh...

Slasher
02-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Ask someone to buy it for you and pay with neopoints/stuff

Bettser
02-22-2012, 11:38 PM
When I try to log into my Neopets account, it get stuck on "Ensuring Login". I have left it for 10 minutes+ and its not changing. I have tried it with several proxies I know that work too. Am I doing something wrong?

maxxine
02-22-2012, 11:41 PM
^Are you using Planet lab or codeen proxies?

Bettser
02-22-2012, 11:41 PM
Nope, 8080 ports.

j03
02-22-2012, 11:59 PM
Try changing your password and see if that fixes it.

Evelsaint
02-23-2012, 12:34 AM
Also make sure that you are not b-day locked out of the account.

Make sure your pw has 2 numbers in it

make sure your email is different from your username.

Apl420
02-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Kinda wanna buy premium just to try this but i got few questions first =]

How long can/do you guys leave this program running?
Also, I know you're not suppose to browse around on the account you're ABing with, but can you do that with another account logged in from a different browser? Would you need a different proxy too?
Or is this not possible while the programming is running?

maxxine
02-24-2012, 10:36 PM
How long can/do you guys leave this program running? You can leave it on as long as you want but don't lol. Leave it on as long you would when restocking normally and take breaks every now and then
Also, I know you're not suppose to browse around on the account you're ABing with, but can you do that with another account logged in from a different browser? Would you need a different proxy too? If you have your account logged in with this program you can use another browser with a different proxy and you should be fine

Milo
03-09-2012, 06:20 PM
I usually leave my other one on in blocks of 6 hours during times that I think will be "dead" hours. It also helps to just play on your account regularly and make forum posts.

Leaf
03-10-2012, 05:33 PM
The autobuyer is not seeing anything inside the store.

I am using a list with every single item the shop stocks.... I want it to buy everything. Even items that i will take a loss on. I need it to clear the shop for me so the list i loaded has every single item the shop carries. i am on a web browser at the same time and there is 19 different items in the shop

but the AB'er doesnt see anything inside the shop. I am using the right list and I have typed out the correct store number to AB at.

any ideas of what can be going on?

yamakracker
03-10-2012, 05:36 PM
The autobuyer is not seeing anything inside the store.

I am using a list with every single item the shop stocks.... I want it to buy everything. Even items that i will take a loss on. I need it to clear the shop for me so the list i loaded has every single item the shop carries. i am on a web browser at the same time and there is 19 different items in the shop

but the AB'er doesnt see anything inside the shop. I am using the right list and I have typed out the correct store number to AB at.

any ideas of what can be going on?

Re-install and run it again ?

Leaf
03-10-2012, 05:55 PM
nope... i tried reinstalling it and everything

yamakracker
03-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Well then, check and see if your inventory is full xD

Leaf
03-10-2012, 06:02 PM
no my inventory is fine... the weird thing is that i can AB fine on a different program i use... but when i try and use this sites AB'er it wont load the store inventory

j03
03-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Restart computer. The zgate.dll file isn't working properly (said this about 100 times), restarting usually makes it work after library files are installed.

Tachyon
03-11-2012, 01:42 PM
I'm having problems logging in with multiple accounts. It goes through them all and says it's logging in, but when it says it's finished, it won't let me start the program. I'm running windows 7 and I installed the library files, restarted the computer. And tried reinstalling the whole program.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out

Haxxy
03-19-2012, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=Infamous Joe;9044][CENTER]Stealth Buyer Pro - by Infamous Joe
Stealth Buyer Pro is THE most popular, searched, and used auto-buyer in the Neopets cheating scene.
fail XD just saying

j03
03-19-2012, 10:23 PM
At least I can use the program. Oh wait..

Haxxy
03-19-2012, 10:27 PM
I was just sayin sheesh lol

REALz
03-26-2012, 03:38 AM
where do i donate?

maxxine
03-26-2012, 03:42 AM
where do i donate?

Nik
03-26-2012, 03:47 AM
Favorite program of all time. Hooked me to cheating. The reason I followed Joe here. The reason I have my favourite UC's. The reason my accounts full of Neopoints.
<3 Joe

REALz
03-26-2012, 03:57 AM
I just purchased V.I.P and I have proof, I don't have any status and I still can't access the auto-buyer..

j03
03-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Looks like you're VIP now! You just had to wait since you paid in a different kind of currency than CAD/USD.

waffy
03-27-2012, 02:42 AM
@ Infamous Joe

been having trouble logging in with proxies for the past few days.... i have tried a number of proxies and i can browse web fine but it fails to log me in regardless of it going through all the steps.... visting neopets.... entering account/pass/..... ensuring log on..... "THEN FREEZES AT THE STEP ENSURING LOG ON" ..... then i attempted o log in single account with no proxies and it works fine? am sure 30+ proxies cannot be bad..... it was working fine about 3 days ago for me so i dont know whats happening have tried re-downloading the program on different laptop but its doing the same.

j03
03-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Not sure as I really don't use proxies with programs.. Try asking other people what kind of proxies they use, the ones that have working proxies with my programs. :P

waffy
03-27-2012, 10:21 AM
Infamous Joe

alright well am plain just not using proxies.... i load my multiple list and after logging into the main account where it shows "nps on main account" that space goes blank rather then showing the nps on the account..... it logs into all accounts succesfully but when i hit the start button no items appear in the shop :/ seems to be working fine only on single account! multiple isnt loading the accounts

JUST tried it again and single accounts dont seem to be working now either.... it keeps freezing at checking to ensure log in.... :(

j03
03-27-2012, 10:29 AM
Might just be your password, try changing it.

waffy
03-27-2012, 10:37 AM
seems to be working now when i choose the passwords with 2 numbers and letters in it... but the proxie is still a mystery..... it freezes each time at ensuring login stage! will ask around thanks joe for the help

REALz
03-28-2012, 06:35 PM
What is an effective and partially safe delay before buy rate? I currently have 155-165ms but I don't think thats very safe.

maxxine
03-28-2012, 06:39 PM
What is an effective and partially safe delay before buy rate? I currently have 155-165ms but I don't think thats very safe.

You'll have to test different delays untill you get around 3500+

(test with cheap items)

REALz
03-30-2012, 05:58 AM
Suggestion: More human like features after purchases such as visiting the trading post etc

Ashleys165
04-04-2012, 08:46 PM
hey can i ask you a Question?

Who is the person you wish to ask? I can get their attention! B)

goodieboy
04-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Thanks for the great autobuyer! I've tried Abrosia but it hardly gets me anything...

ShadowCreature
04-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Stealth AB gets stuck at Ensuring Login, any ideas?

j03
04-10-2012, 10:49 PM
^PM me with logggin details? I wanna find this bug and fix it once and for all for everyone. If you don't wanna then that's fine. :P

bbqjosh
04-10-2012, 11:46 PM

here are the images i tried to pm you.

bbqjosh
04-10-2012, 11:46 PM

here are the images i tried to pm you.

j03
04-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Yeah that doesn't really help. Can you PM me with the login details to try and debug this problem?

bbqjosh
04-11-2012, 12:21 AM
is this what you need?2602

j03
04-11-2012, 01:06 AM
No, the Neopets one but if it's your main then nvm. Trying to debug the problem.

ShadowCreature
04-11-2012, 02:22 AM
im such an idiot, fixed now, sorry for wasting your time (got stuck on the pass_remind part coz email matchs username/password isnt long or have numbers)

If you need an account to do testing on, i have a old shell with a "wrong" password, just lmk :)

aca
04-16-2012, 12:27 AM
I've been getting stuck on ensuring login lately. In addition to that, when it doesn't get stuck on ensuring login it doesn't display the neopoints on the account, making it unable to AB anything. I've never had this problem before.

edit: And now I can't generate AB lists whatsoever. Tried a bunch of things like lowering the minimum prices and still nothing.

Chili
04-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Guys, how i got the ''official clraik rank''?

Sneakz
04-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Guys, how i got the ''official clraik rank''?

Chili
04-27-2012, 09:49 PM

How i get 100+ Reputation O_o i see guys with 4 rep power and are official clraik rank ._.

Sneakz
04-27-2012, 09:55 PM
How i get 100+ Reputation O_o i see guys with 4 rep power and are official clraik rank ._.

Now try this one: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Just look around a bit, I'm sure many of your questions can be answered by reading a few important threads.

anibal
04-30-2012, 08:41 AM
I love this program joe, thanks for helping

Chili
04-30-2012, 08:21 PM
WHAT?!

Vinko
04-30-2012, 09:00 PM
WHAT?!

make sure you extract all the items from the zip file to one folder, and do not move them.
you have to extract or unzip whatever you have into one spot.

Chili
04-30-2012, 09:02 PM
make sure you extract all the items from the zip file to one folder, and do not move them.
you have to extract or unzip whatever you have into one spot.
yep... i have all extracted
i try it again with a poor item and work perfect...
buyed in 2500ms, is a good time? i have 4MB internet

Vinko
04-30-2012, 09:08 PM
yep... i have all extracted
i try it again with a poor item and work perfect...
buyed in 2500ms, is a good time? i have 4MB internet

glad it is working for you, that is decent, most people will tell you anything under 3000 will get you iced.
With my experience anything can get you iced, so its about luck in my opinion, but lower buy times in high risk shops such as magic and stamps will get you iced quicker.

04-30-2012, 09:18 PM
damn that sucks. <___> maybe proxy messed you up?
SkullGamer

Just saw a response already xD

Chili
04-30-2012, 09:19 PM
damn that sucks. <___> maybe proxy messed you up?
SkullGamer

Just saw a response already xD
i don't use proxy o-o

04-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh. Well i used to have lots of issues using proxies. >__<

Chili
05-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Hmm.. 3 seconds is a good buy speed? i want a little more speed to the AB

Becka
05-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Why does no one listen to me? Proxies are bad. Proxies get you more frozen than an ice cube.

I don't use any proxy and have logged on over 50 accounts on my OWN IP address and have never been frozen.

Ryan~
05-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Why does no one listen to me? Proxies are bad. Proxies get you more frozen than an ice cube.

I don't use any proxy and have logged on over 50 accounts on my OWN IP address and have never been frozen.

Pure luck. People use anonymous proxies. Free proxies work sometimes, but it's always better to buy proxies and use them. Obviously you get what you pay for.

$20 says you'll be frozen soon since you just jinxed yourself, lol.

Wanna know something thats bad? Horses. Don't fuck with a horse. They're bad to the bone.

Chili
05-01-2012, 06:35 PM

me too, i never use proxies

Becka
05-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Pure luck. People use anonymous proxies. Free proxies work sometimes, but it's always better to buy proxies and use them. Obviously you get what you pay for.

$20 says you'll be frozen soon since you just jinxed yourself, lol.

Wanna know something thats bad? Horses. Don't fuck with a horse. They're bad to the bone.

Lol soon? I've never used a proxy and I've been cracking/logging on so many accounts for 2 years. I've never been frozen. And I always tell people this because proxies are the reason they get frozen.

Ryan~
05-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Lol soon? I've never used a proxy and I've been cracking/logging on so many accounts for 2 years. I've never been frozen. And I always tell people this because proxies are the reason they get frozen.

Where is your proof that this is the reason they get frozen?
Maybe they just don't know how to AB safely?

You have no proof, you're just spouting things and assuming they're true :(

Becka
05-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Where is your proof that this is the reason they get frozen?
Maybe they just don't know how to AB safely?

You have no proof, you're just spouting things and assuming they're true :(

They aren't always true. If you're using a program and a proxy it's okay but I think they log into their own IP before ABing which makes them targetted for a banhammer.

It just has more of a ban rate than normal IP :P

Ryan~
05-01-2012, 06:54 PM
They aren't always true. If you're using a program and a proxy it's okay but I think they log into their own IP before ABing which makes them targetted for a banhammer.

It just has more of a ban rate than normal IP :P

The proper way to do it is to use Tor when logging into ABing accounts etc, and never on your main. Once you associate your main IP with an illegit account, it's game over. Proxy or no Proxy.

Becka
05-01-2012, 06:58 PM
The proper way to do it is to use Tor when logging into ABing accounts etc, and never on your main. Once you associate your main IP with an illegit account, it's game over. Proxy or no Proxy.

But TOR is a VPN not a Proxy, TOR totally blocks out your IP where as Proxies only shield it. XD

Ryan~
05-01-2012, 06:59 PM
But TOR is a VPN not a Proxy, TOR totally blocks out your IP where as Proxies only shield it. XD

Which is why Tor is better :) Use Elite proxies. Boom.

Becka
05-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Which is why Tor is better :) Use Elite proxies. Boom.

Indeed ^_^ I don't suggest anyone to use a proxy even though they're all like "omg proxies are THE BEST thing to use" LOL no.

TOR is amazing and probably the best.

thekiddjr
05-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Thinking of buying a subscription. From what I've read nothing under 3000ms or Ice. How much np should I have with me to make a good profit? Is 100k alright? Any other tips for the program itself i.e good settings to avoid being iced while still making good profit? Thanks!

kaixian0011
05-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Hey Im new here.
I just recently downloaded the stealth autobuyer, and it wouldn't even open!
Basicly it just stuck on the dragonball picture =[
I use Win7 64bit.
Maybe its the proxy, does this program require the net to open the stealth buyer?
I tried,

Restarting.

Regscr32 The .ocx file on cmd admin.
I didnt go zgip.dll though, as it says not valid?
What is going wrong =[

looseseal
05-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Hey Im new here.
I just recently downloaded the stealth autobuyer, and it wouldn't even open!
Basicly it just stuck on the dragonball picture =[
I use Win7 64bit.
Maybe its the proxy, does this program require the net to open the stealth buyer?
I tried,

Restarting.

Regscr32 The .ocx file on cmd admin.
I didnt go zgip.dll though, as it says not valid?
What is going wrong =[

think you gotta be a certain rank in the forum to use it

kaixian0011
05-05-2012, 03:35 AM
Thanks, is it the first rank?
I finally figured it out, turns out its the internet connection blocking the program. =S

looseseal
05-05-2012, 07:16 AM
Thanks, is it the first rank?
I finally figured it out, turns out its the internet connection blocking the program. =S

yea newbie is first rank. you'll get to use more programs when you get higher rank.

pokesal
05-05-2012, 10:24 AM
---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Why did it write the website like that?

j03
05-05-2012, 11:06 AM
This program has never been free on this forum.

Also pokesal I suggest you read the rules: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Please, stop spamming around the program section. There is no point in posting the posts you make, especially when you can't use the programs.

j03
05-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Fixed "ensuring login" issue, please re-download. :)

Chili
05-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Joe, you can fix the problem of Deluxe multi trainer? the problem is, the program says ''connecting to neopets'' and i can't select a game

j03
05-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Yup, will be releasing 2 new programs tomorrow as well as fixing a number of programs with the login issue. :)

Chili
05-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Okay, thanks you so much joe, I wanna use them before my vip ends

Aeires
06-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Infamous Joe Would be a cool addition to have the option to run between certain times kind of like a calender if you want to run it but you aren't by your computer then you just punch in a start and end time and it will run for that time and you don't have to worry about RS ban because the program stops upon ban.

Iwanttoautobuy
06-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Hey Joe! I can get the start up dragon ball screen to go and then it tells me to enter clraik authorization and then it i do and it says logging in and then it closes and doesn't open. How can I fix this? anyone? :)

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

how do i tag someone, i think its Infamous Joe :S hmm guess we'll see if someone responds or not haha

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Update: tried logging in on another program (yooyuball score sender) and i was granted access a-ok. not sure whats going on :P

zegmaarhoi
06-17-2012, 05:14 AM
Thanks a lot

chillnsax
06-17-2012, 06:43 AM
looks great, can't wait to test it out and hopefully not get iced :P

Iwanttoautobuy
06-17-2012, 10:49 AM
I've been using it for about 3ish days now and it works like a charm. I've made about 4 mil in 3 days and i usually run it with only one refresh account and after about 2 hours of fiddling all my buy times are non-freeze :) 3000ms +, great program and i'm sure you'll love it! pm if you need any help :)

wlh03212
06-18-2012, 07:56 AM
just downloaded it. My start buttons are grey out and it doesnt save my login details! help pls

Aeires
06-18-2012, 09:02 AM
wlh03212 you have to login to you neopets account before the start and stop buttons will un grey and click the save login check box if you want it to save the single account login other wise you need to put your accounts into the accounts txt folder that is in the same file as the stealth buyer then it will automatically load the accounts when you open it.

wlh03212
06-18-2012, 09:04 AM
wlh03212 you have to login to you neopets account before the start and stop buttons will un grey and click the save login check box if you want it to save the single account login other wise you need to put your accounts into the accounts txt folder that is in the same file as the stealth buyer then it will automatically load the accounts when you open it.

hi Thanks for replying. I can't seem to login into multiple accounts. Single account is fine though. The start and stop button did ungrey.

Evelsaint
06-18-2012, 09:12 AM
For the multiple option try adding the accounts in by hand. If there is a problem with the account it won't login and you will see it at the bottom stuck at logging in.

This can happen if the account has a pw without numbers or is the same as username/email.

wlh03212
06-18-2012, 06:59 PM
For the multiple option try adding the accounts in by hand. If there is a problem with the account it won't login and you will see it at the bottom stuck at logging in.

This can happen if the account has a pw without numbers or is the same as username/email.

You guys are so helpful! My pw has numbers within it and it still isn't working. Also I notice for multi login the process of login is slow behind a proxy and it never connect. However with single account login with proxy, the speed is fast and yes account is logged and loaded.

So right now I use sandbox to run multiple stealth buyer to simulate the multi account function. Abit of work but it gets thing done. I do hope someone solve this mystery for me.

Lastly I have another question regarding proxies. Currently I do own 4 paid proxies. All from bestproxyandvpn and I suppose they are elites proxies? Under the multi login column, I see one proxy window (need to key in the proxy of course). Does this mean if I have 100 shell accounts, All 100 shells will login with this proxy. If that's true, den isn't it very risky? Either that or my understanding of anonymous elite proxy are wrong. Sorry I am noob in computer networking, I just read and do according to instructions.

Once again you this community is surely helpful!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reese
06-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Go to here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to see if they're anonymous; and, be sure to do it 1 account:1 proxy.
I think that it is the main account then the refresher account whenever the first is banned, though :P.

wlh03212
06-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Go to here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to see if they're anonymous; and, be sure to do it 1 account:1 proxy.
I think that it is the main account then the refresher account whenever the first is banned, though :P.

Are you saying if the 1st account is restock banned den all the accounts cannot login?

wlh03212
06-18-2012, 11:09 PM

Can I store in my account list.txt with the following format? Username:pw:proxy:port?

miss_marvel
06-20-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm getting a "failed to load control "ctlRipperWrapper" from . Your version of may be outdated. make sure you are using the control that was provided with your application" error. Anyone have any idea what that means?

j03
06-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Can I store in my account list.txt with the following format? Username:pw:proxy:port?

No, the proxy is put into the box under single account if you want to use one for multiple shop ABing.

miss_marvel you cannot even use this program yet.

derpherpherp
06-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Infamous Joe
My Stealth refuses to scan the shop, and I know I'm not RS banned. Haven't changed any settings since the last time I used the program. Any ideas?

j03
06-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Try restarting your computer.

Kyodai
06-27-2012, 04:18 PM
Still THE reference for autobuyers worldwide. If i need suggestions for my own autobuyer i actually just come here and look out which feature to copy next.

j03
06-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks Kyodai, although I can see yours is growing pretty big with features, I don't think you'd have the time to do everything mine has. I swear I've probably put in a month total modifying this left to right. Does anyone remember the first GUI? :P

Khelddar
07-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Run-time error '481':
Invalid picture

Infamous Joe
Not sure what to do, newest version downloaded.

j03
07-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Are you logged in? Khelddar Not sure really, never had this error before. Maybe someone else has?

Zachafer
07-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Run-time error '481':
Invalid picture

Are you logged in? Khelddar Not sure really, never had this error before. Maybe someone else has?
The captcha image that was downloaded wasn't an actual image. Likely that you didn't download the whole image (VB6 sucks) or you weren't logged in

Khelddar
07-05-2012, 01:35 PM

The captcha image that was downloaded wasn't an actual image. Likely that you didn't download the whole image (VB6 sucks) or you weren't logged in

Yer it logs me in and it buys items as well. but at random intervals it comes up with the error, which stops the program

Eugenio
07-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Wow, nice AB!!

HiddenFear
07-06-2012, 08:37 PM
it says i am not using the updated version but i downloaded it 2 minutes ago

Spurs
07-07-2012, 07:08 PM
I've got a question about SBP (not about it not working, it's an amazing program!)

The question I have is; does the proxy determine the speed of the item buys, or is it still how quick your internet connection is? It seems stupid as the program runs through the proxy, but I've had some very quick proxies that fail, and also my actual internet (not the quickest but quick enough to legit RS) still misses most items before the haggle page now.

If anyone could help me out on this it'd be great, I can look at getting quicker proxies if this is the problem, whereas if it's my actual internet speed being suckish then there isn't much I can do. Thanks! xD

Infamous Joe

Trackil
07-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Thanks!

killakizer
07-22-2012, 04:51 AM
Well i changed over sites ;)

presli
07-22-2012, 10:31 AM
I hope this will work, I have been searching for hours now. Thanks for keeping it free :)

j03
07-22-2012, 01:29 PM
I hope this will work, I have been searching for hours now. Thanks for keeping it free :)

It's not free anymore. :P You're like 2 years late. xD

musemfire
07-26-2012, 05:40 AM
Here it doesn't login neopets accouts... It stops in "Checking to ensure login"

goodieboy
07-26-2012, 09:05 AM
^ That happens to me frequently too. Try closing it, changing a proxy, that works for me.

Btw Infamous Joe have you considered adding an additional feature where we can choose a fixed % of price we'd like to haggle? This way we can do high volume low profile restocking, and it's much less risky and can be used on mains. And definitely useful for shop clearing/during half price day