PDA

View Full Version : Well i checked my weight today..

Kevin!
05-15-2015, 05:25 PM
So i was overweight for a long time and i recently split up with my girlfriend and decidedto make a change

I started off at 90KG and after a few months of cutting back on junk food and exersizing more i weighed myself today and im currently 74KG which is only 16kg but i still cant believe ive lost that must because i felt i wasn't losing any

Just shows that even if you don't think your making progress you probably are :)

z3r0
05-16-2015, 04:27 PM
Always remember too, if you are lifting weights, muscle weighs more than fat. So it may not look like you are making any gains when actually you are just replacing the fat with muscle. Once you get to a decent weight that you feel is good try cutting. Basically, really limit your calorie intake while increasing your cardio and still continuing your lifting routine. Should really help you burn that left over fat off your body.

Sometimes it's really hard to see your gains. The best thing to do is take a picture, before and after sort of thing. I have issues with seeing it myself and always think that I'm too skinny but everyone else compliments me on how much bigger I've gotten. 180lbs to 205lbs. Yet I look the same to myself. It's a legit disorder lol

But hey, great job man! Keep it up. Before you know it you will be super cut with all the girls wanting to touch your muscly body!

angelicaxx
05-18-2015, 07:14 AM
Congrats!
Maybe I should enforce myself to do more exercise. The problem is I will reward myself with a big meal when I'm back from exercise.... and I always forgive myself :(

z3r0
05-18-2015, 08:28 AM
hehe, I know how that goes. Try rewarding yourself with a nice, high protein, fruit smoothie. That's what I do :) yumm

TwistyBR
05-18-2015, 09:19 AM
Meanwhile i try to gain weight , my height is 1,8 meters and i weight 51 kg

Twisty BR

z3r0
05-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Meanwhile i try to gain weight , my height is 1,8 meters and i weight 51 kg

samezies, eat, eat, eat. If you saw my diet and how much I eat. You would probably be disgusted lol

Kevin!
05-18-2015, 01:00 PM
Congrats!
Maybe I should enforce myself to do more exercise. The problem is I will reward myself with a big meal when I'm back from exercise.... and I always forgive myself :(

im guilty of that xD id go to the gym then ordera pizza haha!

just gotta resist the temptation and eat a salad or something

ribossoma
05-18-2015, 06:16 PM

Try jelly, it has no fat =)
It's what I always eat when I'm craving some sweet food.

angelicaxx
05-18-2015, 07:06 PM

It's hard to fill up my stomach with salad only...lol

Kevin!
05-19-2015, 01:28 AM
It's hard to fill up my stomach with salad only...lol

Yeah try having some chicken with it

Over time your body will get used to eating less so it won't take as much to fill up the tank��

Tapir
05-19-2015, 02:36 AM
Nice!! Congrats, sorry to hear about the split but that's awesome you could spin it around and have it motivate something great :D

Neal Caffrey
05-21-2015, 07:03 AM
I've been through this too! Stopped eating fries, sodas and junk food in general. 92kg to 72kg. (in like one year. my first month was 5kg and then 3kg. I can't remember how much in the other months)

Congrats!

Kevin!
05-21-2015, 11:32 AM
I've been through this too! Stopped eating fries, sodas and junk food in general. 92kg to 72kg. (in like one year. my first month was 5kg and then 3kg. I can't remember how much in the other months)

Congrats!

yeah it gets easier :D!

Nice name btw Love white collar

Pascal1313
05-23-2015, 06:24 AM
Well done. Never had weight problems myself, good metabolism i guess, but i've seen the effort people put into losing weight

2ndgradel0v3
06-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Congrats! I'm trying to eat healthier but its hard.

Kevin!
06-16-2015, 02:11 PM
So just thought I'd give you all an update.

I weighed myself tonight and I'm down another 4kg so that's me down to 70kg which was my goal weight :)