PDA

View Full Version : Getting' krunk with your mom

Kylae
12-21-2011, 09:21 PM
So, my mom's like, come out to this steak place with me. I let her go ahead, I met up with her a little while later. Apparently, it wasn't come have dinner with me, it was come sit at the bar while I get drunk and embarrass the crap out of you. She talked to like, everyone in the bar, and I bought a beer. Now, mind you, I'm not a big drinker, so one tall German beer and I'm like, hammered. I actually did get a steak, and it's so damn difficult to cut a steak while drunk, lol. Anyway, she at some point pulled out her whistle to show all the bar patrons, and proceeded to whistle repeatedly. Eventually I whipped out my credit card, acted like a baller and paid for us, then left her there to hang out with her new old people friends.

Lesson learned, don't drink with your mother.

Ben
12-21-2011, 09:22 PM
Ahh...my wife is a light weight :D

Aeires
12-21-2011, 09:40 PM
haha oh man my mom is so entertaining when she's drunk and she too is a lightweight :P

Kristin
12-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Unfortunately my mom can't drink beer because she has celiac, BUT my sister is funny as hell when she's drunk. :D

Kylae
12-21-2011, 09:47 PM
She found out the guy sitting next to her at the bar was named Jack, so she proceeded to blow her whistle and yell Jack, pretending she was doing a scene from Titanic

Kristin
12-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Omg that's hilarious. Bahahaha

Kylae
12-21-2011, 09:55 PM
It's really.. really not, lol

thyhvntfndherbdy
12-21-2011, 10:11 PM
lol I go to the bar all the time with my mom, she gets drunk and wild but not embarrassing.

jongeh
12-22-2011, 07:08 PM
So, my mom's like, come out to this steak place with me. I let her go ahead, I met up with her a little while later. Apparently, it wasn't come have dinner with me, it was come sit at the bar while I get drunk and embarrass the crap out of you. She talked to like, everyone in the bar, and I bought a beer. Now, mind you, I'm not a big drinker, so one tall German beer and I'm like, hammered. I actually did get a steak, and it's so damn difficult to cut a steak while drunk, lol. Anyway, she at some point pulled out her whistle to show all the bar patrons, and proceeded to whistle repeatedly. Eventually I whipped out my credit card, acted like a baller and paid for us, then left her there to hang out with her new old people friends.

Lesson learned, don't drink with your mother.

And that's why you get a rare steak, they are easy to cut. But on a serious note, I would hate it if my mum acted like that. I take it your mum is a divorcee?

P.S, I find it really funny when you guys say bar. In England the bar is literally the wooden divider between the public and the barmaids/bartenders.

Kylae
12-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Mom's not a divorcee, not at least to her current husband, who came and joined her when I left, and the steak was medium rare, lol. And yes, those are our bars too, but the establishment that holds them are also called bars.

jongeh
12-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Mom's not a divorcee, not at least to her current husband, who came and joined her when I left, and the steak was medium rare, lol. And yes, those are our bars too, but the establishment that holds them are also called bars.

Oh, alright. The only reason I asked was because it seemed like your mum was on the pull, but I suppose she was just having a good time then!

Scarydark
12-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Slip her a roofie, things get crazy then.

Kylae
12-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Yes.. let me roofie my mom..