PDA

View Full Version : n00b

Sakuras
05-08-2015, 06:49 PM
So I downloaded League today and I really like it so far even though I'm a n00b. I tried out some of the tutorials and I'm still getting the hang of it. Would anyone be willing to help me out if I have questions/etc? Thanks guys! Or just give me a crash course guide of what I should know.

Mama Bear
05-08-2015, 07:16 PM
My husband was Plat in N/A server before moving to Oceania. Lemme know your questions and I can relay his answers.

zxzero
05-08-2015, 08:00 PM
Don't check bushes if you are not a tank, don't check bushes if you are a tank with no team behind you and you can't see anyone on the map. It's safe to run through bushes if you have a general idea of where everyone is.
If playing a tank, make sure you communicate with your team on lower level elo as people seem to not group as much at lower elo.
Learn one character very well, know your damage output at each level so you can effectively kill people by comboing.
Bottom lane is usually the hardest to learn as you have to rely on not only yourself but your partner also.
Push lanes in when you know the jungler is on top/bottom and then go gank the opposite lane in which they are in.

That's all I can think of atm. The rest is just learning the game and such. Playing skill based champions is usually not the best to do if you are new, unless you really practice them a lot.

kariia
06-01-2015, 10:16 AM
There's a lot to tell you. There's also sites which have a lot of (semi-) usefull guides. [Only registered and activated users can see links] for example has a lot of guides, both game and champion ones.

rida1
05-14-2016, 02:47 PM
Looking forward joining team Clraik!