PDA

View Full Version : Am I ugly? :/

300nukez
02-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Am I acceptable to look at as an average person?
Am I sortof good looking?
Am I date able to you?
If not is there anything I can change to be a little more attractive?
Or am I an ugly dude?

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]
This is my best picture > [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Im kindof doubting myself on my looks, help a guy out ladies tell me what I can improve on im so lonely. (T_T)v
I want to get married, have a wife and make my parents proud I am a really kind person but I cant get any girl to love me :/

MasterMind0wnz
02-15-2012, 11:58 AM
The best thing you can do is work out and be funny. Funny to girls is like tits to guys.

Ronith
02-15-2012, 11:59 AM
The best thing you can do is work out and be funny. Funny to girls is like tits to guys.

^this

Just be yourself, and don't be something you are not..

Bettser
02-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Exactly what the two above said, and just put yourself out there. Dont get discouraged by anything, you need to go out and meet people. Try and get noticed.

Reemer
02-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Also, don't rush to get married. You don't want to marry too early and marry the wrong person, then you'll regret it. You have to know that she's the right girl you'll be with together, and that takes time.
No homo, but you aren't ugly.

Bettser
02-15-2012, 12:24 PM
Also, don't rush to get married. You don't want to marry too early and marry the wrong person, then you'll regret it. You have to know that she's the right girl you'll be with together, and that takes time.
No homo, but you aren't ugly.

Nice dragon. And yea, dont rush it like this guy ^^^

:*:* totally joking. But yea dude, just give it time. People often find things when they arent looking for them.

Ryan~
02-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah, no homo. But you're not ugly. :P

Kristin
02-15-2012, 01:00 PM
You aren't ugly...but I'm into black guys, sorry. My sister would TOTALLY go for you tho!

Firstly, stop worrying about pleasing your parents. It will ruin a marriage, trust me. Worry about making yourself happy. My best advice is to, honestly, stop looking for a girl. When you stop looking, she will come to you. Be yourself and for gods sake you better be honest from the start. Don't settle for someone who doesn't make you happy just because you want a girl, or you'll end up miserable. The right girl will come along, don't worry! :)

J_L_K_64
02-15-2012, 01:05 PM
reemer speaks from experience, rofl, he knows what he is talking about

Mikey
02-15-2012, 04:33 PM
Im pretty sure you could get a girl you should get your ears pierced and wear diamond ear rings would look dope ! Maybe get a fade and wear a snapback ! aha

j03
02-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Get a buzz cut, grow some facial hair (if you can, if not it's fine) and start working out? XD

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
02-15-2012, 04:37 PM
You aren't ugly...but I'm into black guys, sorry. My sister would TOTALLY go for you tho!

Black guys? lol he's clearly not black. He looks hispanic, if I had to guess I would say he's mexican.

Also I'm really surprised you care about your looks o.o

Are you ugly? Ugly is a strong word.
If anything in terms of grooming, I guess work on your eyebrows idk. But to a girl that could be like totally sexy to her.

It's all about personality tho. CONFIDENCE.

I liked a fat hairy kid once because he was the sweetest and most funniest person I ever met. Then he got a gf! missed my chance.

Kristin
02-15-2012, 04:41 PM
Black guys? lol he's clearly not black. He looks hispanic, if I had to guess I would say he's Mexican.

Yeah, I said BUT I'm into black guys. Because he's obviously not black.
Either way, I'm happily married. :)

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
02-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Yeah, I said BUT I'm into black guys. Because he's obviously not black.
Either way, I'm happily married. :)

omg im sorry kristin xD

i read "I'm not into black guys, sorry."

Kristin
02-15-2012, 04:44 PM
omg im sorry kristin xD

i read "I'm not into black guys, sorry."

LOLOL it's ok! Haha that happens to me all the time. I'm like "that makes no sense"

Rain
02-15-2012, 05:03 PM
I just thanked the posts I agree with.
One earring is absolutely stunning. Just make sure you get it on the left!

Also I agree with the moustache! Something like this. ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Don't know about anyone else, but I find his moustache fucking hot. ;D

And definitely personality. Confidence and humour are great combinations. Remember not to be cocky! Or, at least, be cocky until you have an interest in a certain girl, then focus all your attentions on her.

Good luck!

My only other suggestion is to start wearing classy clothing. ;D You certainly aren't ugly, and with some of the above suggestions, some grooming and some new clothes, you'll be fine! :)

Sci_Girl
02-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Nice clothes can go a long way on a guy. And with personality I personally have an attraction to a guy if he can hold an intelligent conversation.

Sqwahba
02-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Oh, sweetie, you're a cutie, though dudes aren't my thing. xD No need to worry. (:
It just takes some time to find a good girl who you find yourself WANTING to spend the rest of your life with.
Just don't focus too hard on wanting to be with someone forever before you get to know them. (:
Sometimes focusing too much on the long term can mess up the short term.
But maybe working out wouldn't be a bad idea? Because if you get ripped, then you'll see yourself and be like DAAAMN. And confidence is sexy no matter what. (Confidence, though, not cockiness)

j03
02-15-2012, 05:15 PM
I liked a fat hairy kid once because he was the sweetest and most funniest person I ever met. Then he got a gf! missed my chance.

??????????????????????

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
02-15-2012, 05:18 PM

??????????????????????

sry i meant she*

j03
02-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Yeah you fucked up 3 times in that sentence?

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
02-15-2012, 05:21 PM
ya sry s key br0ken

Ronith
02-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Yeah you fucked up 3 times in that sentence?

He's covering up his lust for men!

Slasher
02-15-2012, 05:24 PM
I saw worst, much worst. Beauty is not the only thing that matters. I'm sure you'll find the right girl, someone you find attractive for her beauty and personality and someone that will find you attractive for who you are.
Parents/family shouldn't put pressure on you. Take your time, take care of yourself and be happy :)

Rain
02-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Can I give one last suggestion?
Get your eyebrows trimmed a bit! :D

Sqwahba
02-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Another thing, and this is completely a personal preference.
Go clubbing.
Dancing = Sexy.
Juss sayin.

Rain
02-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Tbh I get turned off by guys who dance - and can't dance. LOL. Unless it's some real shit like break dancing. ;D

Sqwahba
02-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Tbh I get turned off by guys who dance - and can't dance. LOL. Unless it's some real shit like break dancing. ;D

But if he'd LEARN to dance (not saying he can't, cause I dunno his life xD) then it's sexy.
I have a couple friends who think they can dance and they really can't and I'm like... okayyy... xD

Rain
02-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Haha yeah, that would be :P

Cara
02-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Honestly, who cares? Everyone is going to think differently. People will think you're good looking, others won't. Just find someone who accepts you for being yourself and stop worrying about what people think about your face.

J_L_K_64
02-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Honestly, who cares? Everyone is going to think differently. People will think you're good looking, others won't. Just find someone who accepts you for being yourself and stop worrying about what people think about your face.

^that, like seriously, be yourself, if people don't like it, fuck em, they ain't worth your time anyways, if they get in your face about it? pop em once in the jaw for me.........

but have a backbone, and be proud of it, that's all ya need

300nukez
02-16-2012, 05:39 PM
I took your advices and cut my hair and cleaned up my eyebrows.
Im a little tipssy so I might post pictures later.

Thanks for hearing me out guys its nice to know I have people who took my question seriously.
My last gf got pregnant with another guy and my approach to girls has been little weird since... ok nvm lol i better get offline XD

I love you guys. :P
I wish I colud be serious but yah... just know im listening ill be back later today when im more sober. :S

Khelddar
02-17-2012, 11:22 AM
the only person that can answer that it yourself, you shouldn't let other people define you as ugly

tcas4200
02-19-2012, 04:02 AM
You look a lot better than me. Though I choose to look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo cause I can.

Rain
02-19-2012, 04:45 AM
^that, like seriously, be yourself, if people don't like it, fuck em, they ain't worth your time anyways, if they get in your face about it? pop em once in the jaw for me.........

but have a backbone, and be proud of it, that's all ya need

To be honest, I don't think it's that easy. People have insecurities for many different reasons; and I suppose his has something to with being cheated on. Sure, it's easy to say 'fuck them, just be yourself'. The idea itself is nice and comforting, and sure, I think everyone should work towards something like that (to be absolutely comfortable with themselves)' but I still applaud him for attempting to look better; because, tbh, if you can look better - not including plastic surgery or any of that shit - then I think you should go out and try.

The society still judges people based on appearances whether you like it or not. Sure, personality shines through eventually, but I think everyone - and correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm making a sweeping generalisation here - have (at least once in their lifetime) looked at someone and gone, "Damn, they're hot; I'd like to meet them," or "Gross, what the fuck," about someone. I know I have, especially on the first line. The second, I try my best not to be prejudice. :P

But yeah, I guess all I wanted to say was that people do care. I mean, look at the number of people with image issues in this world; anorexia, bulimia, etc. and the statistics of those who do have image problems, I'm sure, are extremely high. :P The fact that there's so much hype about 'plus size models' (I also realise I'm turning this into a weight thing, opps) just goes to show how much people care and the ideals held by people.

Hahah, just my one cent. :P

Allegra
02-19-2012, 05:14 AM
Though by no means would I consider you 'unattractive' I believe in the idea that people should constantly work to better themselves; like rain said above me, if you can do something that will make you appear more attractive, then why wouldn't you do it? There's no denying that a lot of self confidence comes from acceptance within society. And if you were the most attractive male I'd ever seen, I'd say the same thing, that you could work on your inner traits such as intelligence or even just being a generally likable person.

It's all about a consistency of bettering yourself as a person (as opposed to not being yourself, I should add) and whilst your caught up in doing this, women will come to you.

Emiley
02-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Am I acceptable to look at as an average person? Yes
Am I sortof good looking? Yes
Am I date able to you? Yes
There is completely nothing wrong with you lol! You look okay!

John
02-19-2012, 10:15 AM
you're not a bad looking dude. But honestly almost everything important has been stated already. be confident, but not cocky. and dont rush into anything, you will end up regretting it and once you find that girl, give it everything you've got.

J_L_K_64
02-19-2012, 01:26 PM
To be honest, I don't think it's that easy. People have insecurities for many different reasons; and I suppose his has something to with being cheated on. Sure, it's easy to say 'fuck them, just be yourself'. The idea itself is nice and comforting, and sure, I think everyone should work towards something like that (to be absolutely comfortable with themselves)' but I still applaud him for attempting to look better; because, tbh, if you can look better - not including plastic surgery or any of that shit - then I think you should go out and try.

The society still judges people based on appearances whether you like it or not. Sure, personality shines through eventually, but I think everyone - and correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm making a sweeping generalisation here - have (at least once in their lifetime) looked at someone and gone, "Damn, they're hot; I'd like to meet them," or "Gross, what the fuck," about someone. I know I have, especially on the first line. The second, I try my best not to be prejudice. :P

But yeah, I guess all I wanted to say was that people do care. I mean, look at the number of people with image issues in this world; anorexia, bulimia, etc. and the statistics of those who do have image problems, I'm sure, are extremely high. :P The fact that there's so much hype about 'plus size models' (I also realise I'm turning this into a weight thing, opps) just goes to show how much people care and the ideals held by people.

Hahah, just my one cent. :P

actually, saying it and doing it, they're not really hard to do, either one, i mean, it comes natural to some people.....

Liv
03-14-2012, 10:12 PM
You aren't ugly, sincerely. you don't have to worry about it.

zxzero
03-14-2012, 10:19 PM
Don't change, if you can't dance now, don't start dancing just because one person finds it sexy. Everyone is different and likes different things in people. Someone who may find you "ugly" but another may find you sexy as fuck. Simply put, be yourself and in due time you will find someone. Like others said just get yourself out there and spark up conversations with people whom you find attractive, eventually you will find someone who likes you for you and vice versa. Also have confidence in yourself. :)

oventoast
03-14-2012, 10:20 PM
You definitely aren't ugly. You're average in my eyes, and I'm 99% sure that there are people out there that would think you are above average. :) Be more confident, you can afford to - you look fine.

300nukez
03-14-2012, 11:15 PM
Lol I'm happy all you guys have my back
I guess its a question any other person would ask themselves.

alonzo3344
03-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Yeah dont sweat it you aint ugly (no homo) dont worry
you look mexican though XD dont worry im mexican

ickybodclay
03-14-2012, 11:19 PM
Pretty good looking to me; i've dated worse lol. Also, what's the rush you look pretty young enjoy your life you'll have plenty of chances to get your money stolen by chicks or be nagged by your future wife later on. =)

aerostrophe
03-14-2012, 11:23 PM
Get a hair cut/change your hairstyle. Trim your eyebrows. Learn to smile in pictures. Change your wardrobe. Work out. Be funny.

SmokeToke
03-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Pluck your eyebrows & get a buzz cut. ;)
that is all :)

Nik
03-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Your fine. Just don't doubt yourself and it will turn out okay.

Meagan
03-28-2012, 12:29 AM
Not at all, and I've seen ugly guys with confidence and get pretty women. So even if you were if you got that air about you you should have no problem. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Brady
03-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Definitely not, but maybe you should smile.
You look kind-of mad in your pictures. ):
Also, like Shan said, do your eyebrows. Women like men who take care of their appearance.
A buzz cut might not really be necessary, but try styling your hair a bit more, or changing it up. (:

xRomanChan
03-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Speaking as a girl... nope, definatly wouldn't call you ugly. I personally DON'T like a guy who obsesses over appearance - especially his own. But do take care of yourself and be confident.

MizCesy
03-29-2012, 10:14 PM
A person who down on their looks is really unattractive. I hope u build the self confidence. U really aren't a bad lookin' guy. You just need to believe in yourself.

Kantu
04-17-2012, 08:11 PM
I could see you being a preppy person with a big diamond and a snap back on. Try it!

thequeen
04-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Speaking as a girl... nope, definatly wouldn't call you ugly. I personally DON'T like a guy who obsesses over appearance - especially his own. But do take care of yourself and be confident.

please dont trim your eyebrows or wear studs if you don't want to. I think it's the girl's job to stress over looking good and doing little things like shaving, waxing her eyebrows, painting nails, hair salon, heels, etc... I mean, go to the gym if you want to, but that has more to do with health. It'll make you FEEL great anyways. I'm gonna say some cliches, but they are so true that they must be stated. Beauty comes from within, and beauty is REALLY relative. So just be confident. You know you are confident when you are sure of yourself, and DONT need confirmation from others.

All this being said, you are honestly very good looking ;)

caonima
04-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Be yourself. You can't please anyone on earth. Only those that like you will find the good traits in you. Don't bother wasting your time to impress someone that doesn't appreciate you.

mindflare
04-23-2012, 02:28 AM
if you are ugly, what am i?? be happy with yourself, look on the positive side bro.. we are considered fortunate :)