PDA

View Full Version : At Home Toning Exercises?

learningtoneopet1
05-04-2015, 02:21 AM
So, I've always played some sort of sport at most points in my life but no longer have time to in college. I consider myself fairly in shape right now, but have taken a year off from doing any sort of strenuous exercise. I'm starting to run for cardio but am interested in getting a routine together to tone/bulk my muscles a bit. I'm definitely going to be doing various types of pushups since they work so many different muscle groups at once, but after that, I'm completely clueless as to what else I should include. Any exercises (that don't require extra materials) that you think I should definitely include? I've never done an actual exercise routine before because the sports I used to play often basically did everything... In addition, any college-budget friendly diets you have had success with? I know I should be getting somewhere around .8-1g of protein per lb of body weight a day? There's just so much information out there that I don't know where to start and would like to see what stuff works for you.

Doge
05-05-2015, 06:45 AM
So, I've always played some sort of sport at most points in my life but no longer have time to in college. I consider myself fairly in shape right now, but have taken a year off from doing any sort of strenuous exercise. I'm starting to run for cardio but am interested in getting a routine together to tone/bulk my muscles a bit. I'm definitely going to be doing various types of pushups since they work so many different muscle groups at once, but after that, I'm completely clueless as to what else I should include. Any exercises (that don't require extra materials) that you think I should definitely include? I've never done an actual exercise routine before because the sports I used to play often basically did everything... In addition, any college-budget friendly diets you have had success with? I know I should be getting somewhere around .8-1g of protein per lb of body weight a day? There's just so much information out there that I don't know where to start and would like to see what stuff works for you.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

^ Saw this on 9gag. I think they really have nice routines.
Not really sure if this can really help you :P