PDA

View Full Version : April Fools Prank Winners + V-Day Event Winners

j03
04-19-2015, 08:34 PM
Thanks to everyone who participated in these events! I would like to apologize for the delay in prize distributions as our staff have been quite busy these couple months. I got some time this weekend to finish up what was left to do for these events so I'd like to announce our winners!

For the April Fools raffle, I used [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to randomize the people who were entered and the top 6 in the list were chosen as winners.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Some really awesome items were given away from this event! I'd like to thank EVERYONE who participated/fell for the prank. Again, this is probably one of the greatest Neopets forum events ever made and it's all thanks to this great community. ;)
---

As for the V-Day event winners, you can read up on the event HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

You can see the final results from the public voting HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Making this announcement short and sweet. Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

- clraik

looklook123123
04-20-2015, 09:48 AM
I guess it was worth a little public humiliation. Thanks so much Joe! Congrats everyone else as well!

j03
04-21-2015, 05:17 PM
Update: Just wanted to say thanks to all of the kind PM's from both winners and non-winners. Everyone who messaged me about making their neo-dreams come true since they finally got to have what they have been playing years to achieve - YOU'RE WELCOME!

Believe it or not I was happy to do something like this for everyone (this event and the previous ones). I think the community we have here deserves something like an activity with prizes because all of the years we have been around we've had nothing but friendliness. Sure, there's some drama here and there but it's not enough to break what we have. :$

Vanguard
04-23-2015, 01:15 AM
Thank you very much Joe.

Mophead
04-23-2015, 04:52 PM
I'm still laughing at the fact that I fell for the April Fools prank. :K

Hell of a good laugh, but damn me for being slow. :K