PDA

View Full Version : {|2eap} My Guide to Transferring & Securing Your Purchased Neopets Items/ Neopoints {|2eap}

|2eap
04-12-2015, 04:46 AM
Transfer Neopets Merchandise Efficiently

Today I've come to bring you a short guide I've written. No gratitude needed or anything. I've noticed a lot of questions about transferring (not securing) effectively.

You may be saying;
"What the? Why write a guide about transferring purchases?"
Well this is for you and my buyers actually. And believe it or not, even though you're transferring a secured purchase you can still get frozen. If you set off flags during the transferring process you may possibly get frozen. This guide is to help maneuver around these flags.

Neopoints

Click to Buy Neopoints INSTANTLY! ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!#Neopoints)

Transferring Neopoints of any amount can be suspicious. We have many sellers who say, "I'd rather you buy items, its safer."... BULLSHIT! I use to be one of those guys, but i've been around way too long and know better than to say that. If anyone tells you that, they just aren't experienced enough.
I have a few methods to share, and this is from my own personal trial and error.

Before anything else lets talk about FLAGS that I have noticed.

If your account is;
- less than 4 months of age and have over 1 million neopoints in pure neopoints you will be flagged.
- Depending on transfer method, more than 12 trades per account, or sniping over 200k+ before a 5 day period.
- 600,000 Neopoints or higher on trading post lots.

So now that we have some flags set forth lets talk about methods. Keep in mind these are flags, if you break these rules you will not certainly get frozen, just you may possibly be looked into. We use these flags are markers to know our limits to go un-noticed.

Trading Post Method - The rule of thumb I use is no more than 600,000 neopoints per lot. Especially if you are using large volume. I recommend this method when you have purchases 5 million neopoints or less. The less the safer. Use common sense, if your offering 1.2 mil on a trade, have some valuable items in the trade to gift over at later times. Personally offering less than 600k per lot when it is junk items I have yet to be frozen and I have well over 500 customers (if that says anything)

Shop Sniping - Transferring neopoints through the shop is my go to method when transferring amounts over 5 million neopoints. This is because its low key and no others are able to notice if done correctly. First you must prep your shop. Find accounts with lots of items, and decent sized shops. List the items for 99,999 NP per item. 50 items = 5 million so on so forth.
So you have your shop set up set up, the most important part is patience.
DO NOT BUY ITEM IMMEDIATELY. Wait at least 5 days before purchasing a single item. The longer the safer..

I do not recommend Auction Transferring, however methods are easily capable of doing and being safe. PM for further information.

Neopets Items

Click to Buy Select ETS Items INSTANTLY! ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!-2-25-mil#ETS)

Gift Transfer - The idea with gifting is, how many items are you sending to an account. And how are you separating the identities. If you gift over 50 items you are surely going to set off a flag. I have no idea what kind of flags there are in place.
But I will tell you what does work.
GIFTING no more than 30 items FROM an account. So sending 30 items from an account that is loaded with UB's. Only send 30 items every 3 days.
Gifting items to an account depending on your method I would not gift more than 15 items to an account in a single day.

So,
sending 15 items to one account in a single day = a no no
sending 30 items from a single account in a 3 days pan = a no no

I stick to these rules and have yet to be frozen. Have been frozen in the past when pushing the limits.

Shop Sniping - This method is recommended when transferring a lot of items. When shop sniping the secret is to be swift and fast without any others noticing. I've been doing this for awhile and still have been frozen because I tried to do too much too fast and had another person snipe one of my items ( RIP evil_elves, more badass account than any of you will ever own ;P). Things to worry about are, 1. they report the shop for suspicious activity, 2. they get looked into they could be a bot for all you know. So when Shop sniping I am in both accounts at once. I transfer no more than 5 items per stock. This is so I do not miss any of the items..

Depending on your situation of use of the "transfer from" account you will need to be logged into both accounts simultaneously. To do so you will need a VPN (obviously to always protect your main) and different browser (or google chrome users).

As soon as you stock the shop you are transferring items from LESS THAN 1,000 NEOPOINTS (so it is not logged) you will what to click on the other browser to buy up the items on the other account.

The real secret with shop transferring is making sure no one else sees what you are doing. We have bots being run all the time and players shop wizard sniping all the time. YOU NEED TO BE FAST. Especially if its ETS items.

Trading Post - This is a method I do not recommend but can be done easily and go un-noticed.
I use this method when transferring to other players and i need to transfer more than 10 items. I typically only use this when transferring nerkmids/ lab map sets/ etc
My only advice with this is to be safe, be fast, and make sure no one is alerted. This is easily tracked and easily frozen if someone reports.

So that's all you really need to know about transferring, it is very simple and can go in depth a bit more in time. As a start up rough draft to this guide, this will get you through :)

The main key points to take note of are the FLAGS, keeping your identities separate, and patience.

To be updated later.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

ty for the title fix

|2eap
04-12-2015, 05:17 PM
bumpin

gblade
04-14-2015, 09:39 AM
Thanks for this guide. I actually need to transfer a few items soon. So would gift transferring be safe if you gift 2-3 items worth 20m+ in a span of a week?

applema
04-15-2015, 08:07 PM
What items are above 10m and above 20m that are easy to obtain and ETS?

Drizzy
04-15-2015, 08:17 PM
What items are above 10m and above 20m that are easy to obtain and ETS?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!!-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B

hasnt been updated in a while but will give you a general idea of prices

|2eap
04-16-2015, 07:10 AM
Thanks for this guide. I actually need to transfer a few items soon. So would gift transferring be safe if you gift 2-3 items worth 20m+ in a span of a week?
Yes that would be safe, items are generally very safe to transfer. Where things get sticky is situational. I can help better if you tell me more, are these secured items? bought items? inactive?

If your taking directly from an inactive accounts if its your first time i dont recommend taking off items the first day.

Log into an account, give it a day or two then send off all the items you would like :) coming from complete inactive to gifting and trading multiple items can set off flags and is actually the reason why i got frozen for my very own first purchase on ck.

If your account age is 4 months or older, transferring items of any value is not necessarily flaggable offenses. However keep in mind if you ever are flagged, you want your back story to be believable.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!!-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B

hasnt been updated in a while but will give you a general idea of prices

However the title is rather misleading xD Maybe my next guide I come out with, but I dont wanna have to maintain sigh

|2eap
04-19-2015, 11:43 PM
bumpin

learningtoneopet1
04-20-2015, 12:03 AM
Transfer Neopets Merchandise Efficiently

Today I've come to bring you a short guide I've written. No gratitude needed or anything. I've noticed a lot of questions about transferring (not securing) effectively.

You may be saying;
"What the? Why write a guide about transferring purchases?"
Well this is for you and my buyers actually. And believe it or not, even though you're transferring a secured purchase you can still get frozen. If you set off flags during the transferring process you may possibly get frozen. This guide is to help maneuver around these flags.

Neopoints

Transferring Neopoints of any amount can be suspicious. We have many sellers who say, "I'd rather you buy items, its safer."... BULLSHIT! I use to be one of those guys, but i've been around way too long and know better than to say that. If anyone tells you that, they just aren't experienced enough.
I have a few methods to share, and this is from my own personal trial and error.

Before anything else lets talk about FLAGS that I have noticed.

If your account is;
- less than 4 months of age and have over 1 million neopoints in pure neopoints you will be flagged.
- Depending on transfer method, more than 12 trades per account, or sniping over 200k+ before a 5 day period.
- 600,000 Neopoints or higher on trading post lots.

So now that we have some flags set forth lets talk about methods. Keep in mind these are flags, if you break these rules you will not certainly get frozen, just you may possibly be looked into. We use these flags are markers to know our limits to go un-noticed.

Trading Post Method - The rule of thumb I use is no more than 600,000 neopoints per lot. Especially if you are using large volume. I recommend this method when you have purchases 5 million neopoints or less. The less the safer. Use common sense, if your offering 1.2 mil on a trade, have some valuable items in the trade to gift over at later times. Personally offering less than 600k per lot when it is junk items I have yet to be frozen and I have well over 500 customers (if that says anything)

Shop Sniping - Transferring neopoints through the shop is my go to method when transferring amounts over 5 million neopoints. This is because its low key and no others are able to notice if done correctly. First you must prep your shop. Find accounts with lots of items, and decent sized shops. List the items for 99,999 NP per item. 50 items = 5 million so on so forth.
So you have your shop set up set up, the most important part is patience.
DO NOT BUY ITEM IMMEDIATELY. Wait at least 5 days before purchasing a single item. The longer the safer..

I do not recommend Auction Transferring, however methods are easily capable of doing and being safe. PM for further information.

Neopets Items

Gift Transfer - The idea with gifting is, how many items are you sending to an account. And how are you separating the identities. If you gift over 50 items you are surely going to set off a flag. I have no idea what kind of flags there are in place.
But I will tell you what does work.
GIFTING no more than 30 items FROM an account. So sending 30 items from an account that is loaded with UB's. Only send 30 items every 3 days.
Gifting items to an account depending on your method I would not gift more than 15 items to an account in a single day.

So,
sending 15 items to one account in a single day = a no no
sending 30 items from a single account in a 3 days pan = a no no

I stick to these rules and have yet to be frozen. Have been frozen in the past when pushing the limits.

Shop Sniping - This method is recommended when transferring a lot of items. When shop sniping the secret is to be swift and fast without any others noticing. I've been doing this for awhile and still have been frozen because I tried to do too much too fast and had another person snipe one of my items ( RIP evil_elves, more badass account than any of you will ever own ;P). Things to worry about are, 1. they report the shop for suspicious activity, 2. they get looked into they could be a bot for all you know. So when Shop sniping I am in both accounts at once. I transfer no more than 5 items per stock. This is so I do not miss any of the items..

Depending on your situation of use of the "transfer from" account you will need to be logged into both accounts simultaneously. To do so you will need a VPN (obviously to always protect your main) and different browser (or google chrome users).

As soon as you stock the shop you are transferring items from LESS THAN 1,000 NEOPOINTS (so it is not logged) you will what to click on the other browser to buy up the items on the other account.

The real secret with shop transferring is making sure no one else sees what you are doing. We have bots being run all the time and players shop wizard sniping all the time. YOU NEED TO BE FAST. Especially if its ETS items.

Trading Post - This is a method I do not recommend but can be done easily and go un-noticed.
I use this method when transferring to other players and i need to transfer more than 10 items. I typically only use this when transferring nerkmids/ lab map sets/ etc
My only advice with this is to be safe, be fast, and make sure no one is alerted. This is easily tracked and easily frozen if someone reports.

So that's all you really need to know about transferring, it is very simple and can go in depth a bit more in time. As a start up rough draft to this guide, this will get you through :)

The main key points to take note of are the FLAGS, keeping your identities separate, and patience.

To be updated later.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

ty for the title fix

Sweet guide, what has your success been like transferring pure through shops? I've never done it because it screams "selling neopoints" to me. I'm too much of a pussy to try it though, so maybe it's good :P. I've had some pretty good success with transferring items through the TP. One way that I do it is putting up a junk item and offering the items on that, so none of the tp snipers ever realize something is going on. With really high end items, I like to spend a couple hundred k to buy out some junk tcg from the shop wiz and put that up on a trade. Then offer the items on it. If you get frozen, you can make the argument that you were tp sniping and thought the card was some rare ub. Also, I believe they flag you when you're sending HT items around, so something else to consider adding later on.

|2eap
04-20-2015, 12:59 AM
Sweet guide, what has your success been like transferring pure through shops? I've never done it because it screams "selling neopoints" to me. I'm too much of a pussy to try it though, so maybe it's good :P. I've had some pretty good success with transferring items through the TP. One way that I do it is putting up a junk item and offering the items on that, so none of the tp snipers ever realize something is going on. With really high end items, I like to spend a couple hundred k to buy out some junk tcg from the shop wiz and put that up on a trade. Then offer the items on it. If you get frozen, you can make the argument that you were tp sniping and thought the card was some rare ub. Also, I believe they flag you when you're sending HT items around, so something else to consider adding later on.

never frozen if safe pure. and i'm not sure what exact flags they may have to alert that. I know when you buy thigns out of a shop immediatley its almost a garuntee'd freezing later down the road.

Yea transferring through TP is doable and lots of people do it, this is just based off a personal experience. I only really use the trading post when i'm transfer like sets of nerkmids, map sets and things like that.

As for HT items I haven't had any problems just doing normal gifting as long as i stay within limits. I think what happens and why people think they are flags is because its a go to for when people hack into inactive accounts. Meaning they take the pure, auction or HT buy the items. But I'm not sure, I've heard the rumors but never had any problems myself, as long as your accounts not less than 4 months old.

It's not safe to take an account from long long ago and same day wipe it clean of its stuff. Almost a garuntee'd freezing.

|2eap
04-22-2015, 03:31 PM
bfa 6char

|2eap
04-25-2015, 10:37 PM
bout time to update this with more info and more precision.

gblade
05-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Would transferring through TP be more safe if you offer on a junk trade with the items you want to transfer because players won't be able to see the items?

learningtoneopet1
05-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Would transferring through TP be more safe if you offer on a junk trade with the items you want to transfer because players won't be able to see the items?

It's safe in terms of other player's seeing it, but I believe trading high end items for junk stuff on the tp is bound to raise some flags. Gift method tends to work better in my opinion.

|2eap
05-11-2015, 04:06 PM

Yea gift or shop method are the two safest. If your talking about transferring a lot of items and want to do it through tp. dont be lazy, use the shop method. You can transfer MORE that way too.

Butterfly
05-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Is it safe to transfer purchased pure directly from the account it came on to your main or should you send it to shells, wait a couple days, and then send it to your main?

Also, how often would you say it's safe to transfer np through the TP in increments of less than 600k? Would you wait a few days between trades?

Thanks! ^^

BoopnDoot
05-17-2015, 02:02 AM
What would you say is the safest way to transfer a complete set of map pieces between accounts?

|2eap
05-17-2015, 03:50 AM
Is it safe to transfer purchased pure directly from the account it came on to your main or should you send it to shells, wait a couple days, and then send it to your main?

Also, how often would you say it's safe to transfer np through the TP in increments of less than 600k? Would you wait a few days between trades?

Thanks! ^^

With the TP I would try and be quick but you can wait days as well. It does not really matter, if its a main account making some junk trades it doesnt look that suspicious.

If you pure you purchased is secured SAFE pure, inactive, or preloaded on shell from safe inactive/secured pure then there would be no need.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

What would you say is the safest way to transfer a complete set of map pieces between accounts?

Trading post :)

|2eap
05-18-2015, 06:58 PM
bumpin

|2eap
05-22-2015, 06:56 PM
bumpity

Pascal1313
05-23-2015, 06:15 AM
What about pounding a pet that has BD equipment?

|2eap
05-24-2015, 07:34 AM
bumpin

|2eap
05-30-2015, 11:41 PM
bumpin

urgeblind
09-04-2015, 03:11 AM
Hi, I wanted to point this out: (That sales under 1000NP are still logged by TNT)
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Danny Phantom
10-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Really helpful, I'll keep them in mind for any future transactions!

vampirorag
12-12-2015, 01:37 AM
Nice tutorial!

cinnamon
03-01-2016, 12:39 AM

What do you mean by no more than 12 trades per account? Like, no more than 12 total trades between the giving and receiving account before a flag is set off, or no more than 12 trades a day? I mean trading pure nps for junk on the TP.

Should we let the trades sit before offering pure like you recommend with the shop method or should we make & complete them quickly?

Thanks!

foreignemphasis
04-19-2016, 12:11 PM
What do you mean by no more than 12 trades per account? Like, no more than 12 total trades between the giving and receiving account before a flag is set off, or no more than 12 trades a day? I mean trading pure nps for junk on the TP.

I would also like to know the answer to this question. |2eap, can you clarify?

Thanks for this wonderful guide, btw.

foreignemphasis
05-03-2016, 07:29 PM
...Should we let the trades sit before offering pure like you recommend with the shop method or should we make & complete them quickly?

Thanks!

I think this part has been answered in previous posts. It does not really matter if u wait or u transfer immediately on TP.

|2eap
05-03-2016, 07:54 PM

Should we let the trades sit before offering pure like you recommend with the shop method or should we make & complete them quickly?

Thanks!

I would also like to know the answer to this question. |2eap, can you clarify?

Thanks for this wonderful guide, btw.

It's got some typos and rewording that needs to be done xD

but these are flags that I have noticed that will get an account looked into. The exact number, no one really knows but I know when you reach those levels you are dancing on a fine line.

The guide was more written to inform you of what the threats are and what methods I use that work and have worked for years. The rest is open for interpretation.

To answer your question, you can trade 12 trades in a day, no need to let them sit.

I would not recommend doing it everyday though.

Hope that helps and clarifies.

I'll rewrite the guide soon to make more sense.

PS I was probably really high when writing it so that's why some things just arent worded correctly.

cinnamon
05-03-2016, 08:38 PM
To answer your question, you can trade 12 trades in a day, no need to let them sit.

I would not recommend doing it everyday though.

Hope that helps and clarifies.

I'll rewrite the guide soon to make more sense.

PS I was probably really high when writing it so that's why some things just arent worded correctly.

Ahaha, well it was actually a very organized guide for having written it high. XD Thank you!!

foreignemphasis
05-08-2016, 04:05 AM
One more thing is, I would like clarification, when you rewrite this guide, regarding the 99k shop item method flag. Do you mean flagged if transferred 200k+ in the first 5 days after restock? or flagged if transferred 200k+ within any 5-day period? (so I have to trickle transfer my NPs, spreading the transfer so thin that only <200k gets transferred every 5 days)

fartprincess
05-18-2016, 02:08 PM
Any recommendation for very large amounts of NP? Amounts around 100mil?

My current idea is to transfer through trades. I started today and I traded codestones and map pieces (so not pure junk) at 500k per trade. Over time, I'd do 10 mil per week, split up between at least two days during the week. So, this method will be slow.... I'm thinking of it as my summer project :P

I would consider buying a few expensive ETS things, but the shell account is not at all built up (it's old at least), so I don't think anybody would believe this account to have actually made enough money to buy anything significant.

TY.

foreignemphasis
05-23-2016, 11:22 AM

My current idea is to transfer through trades. I started today and I traded codestones and map pieces (so not pure junk) at 500k per trade. Over time, I'd do 10 mil per week, split up between at least two days during the week. So, this method will be slow.... I'm thinking of it as my summer project :P

I would consider buying a few expensive ETS things, but the shell account is not at all built up (it's old at least), so I don't think anybody would believe this account to have actually made enough money to buy anything significant.

TY.

Use shop. 99k items, etc. It's the most low key and best for transferring more than 5mil. 2leap has mentioned this method in the thread. But u should wait at least 5 days before "buying" a single item with ur sides. In other words, ur main's shop shld be stocked to the brink with items to sell at 99k and u shld leave ur main alone for awhile before buying from its shop. You shld be able to transfer everything over at once. It won't set off any flags and other players will not be able to notice this transfer happening. (usually)
There are no limits for how many items u can buy from the same owner's shop. I've bought over 100 dubloons from the same guy in the same hour. That's not the same as 100mil = 1k X 100k but the principle shld be the same. It's prob safer to load the neopoints a little more slowly than all at once. I'm sure 1k items sold between exact same users on the same day will set off some flags. better to spread to 10mil (100 X 99999) a day after the 5-day mark.(make the initial waiting period slightly longer for safety. 100mil is alot to transfer.)

|2eap
05-25-2016, 09:36 PM

TY.

I've always done the whole main finally unpermie'd moving my items and pure back over message on my lookup and most ppl dont say anything ;)

IT's not the safest but definitely the fastest method to moving large amounts of pure.

If doing trades i would recommend taking your sweet sweet time.

For this particular method I would use the shop method.
put your items in your shop and wait at least 5 days before purchasing anything!!

Deirdre
05-29-2016, 05:12 PM
I have a question... how long should I wait before logging into a shell account I bought from someone that has neopoints that I purchased on it? Should I use a proxy if/when I log onto it? And then after loading my main's shop with 99k items and waiting 5 days, should I use a proxy on that shell to purchase the items from my main account? Thanks for the help :-)

Ladish
01-01-2018, 08:56 PM
So according to this guide, if I want to transfer about 4-5 (worth about 7-10mil per item) items from a shell to my main, I should just gift them to my main?

robozukin
02-06-2018, 07:26 PM
I'm trying to move NP between myself and a friend so that I can get the Soup Faerie avatar. I have over 50 mil I need to move. I would like to know if people can vouch that the flags mentioned in this thread are still accurate, and additionally, if the auction house is an automatic flag. I noticed auctions have not been mentioned at all, and I am curious why. My plan was to make a neofriend auction using a Fan of Swords and bid every last neopoint I have through it.

I have seen a reddit thread in 2015 of someone going after the Soup Faerie avatar who pumped their NP into junk-item trades set up by their own side (same IP, no VPN, legit player). They put 60 mil in escrow and then got frozen a day later. Would trying to do this today set off an automatic freeze for protection?

I would like the experienced opinion of this thread if overbidding on extremely valuable items would still raise flags. Does anyone know if an account suddenly emptying its bank balance regardless of method raises automated flags?

Is there any evidence to suggest the flagging system is taking note of extreme pricing anomalies? This is an important one, because we've all seen the shop wizard results of frozen users with 186 Eo Codestones at 400 NP each, and I can't help but imagine those freezes are automated to a good degree.

seturnz
02-12-2018, 02:30 PM
Cool guide.

robozukin
03-11-2018, 04:35 AM

Damn. This is not inspiring any confidence. Perhaps it's apples to oranges?

Stocking Anarchy
03-11-2018, 09:00 AM

Damn. This is not inspiring any confidence. Perhaps it's apples to oranges?

You can bid on the same lot in a trade 3 times and your friend doesn't have to accept the trade. The soup faerie doesn't count the money you have bid on trades. Once you get your av just cancel the offers.

Dragonnyk
03-11-2018, 11:22 AM
I also used this method with the soup faerie, and I had no problem whatsoever.

Cookie Tray
03-19-2019, 11:28 AM
Anybody have tips for how to transfer NC items safely? Especially bigger ticket ones?