PDA

View Full Version : Please be careful who you are interacting with from clraik/Neopets/anywhere

j03
04-11-2015, 01:36 PM
It's come to this. I have to make an announcement about a member who used to visit regularly here and other forums. His username is "Pieter Hiele" and he has been around for a while. This person is a sex offender and has been known to commit online pedophile/predator antics MANY TIMES! He has been to prison in the past which made everyone wonder where the hell he disappeared to a few years ago. One of his close friends found out he was in prison and informed most of everyone that frequents the Neo communities where Pieter frequented. Since coming back it has become clear that he did not learn his lesson as he has been targeting younger female users who play Neopets. His approach is always about Neopets and he will offer to send you NP or items and then you can tell where it goes from there.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
Do you remember when there was that fake announcement posted on the NeoBoards?? Most of you didn't know this, but Pieter Hiele was behind it all. He managed to get into a Neopets staff account not long ago (September 2014?) and he posted an announcement on the NeoBoards telling players to go and like his FaceBook page. This resulted in many players falling for it, and sadly his intentions were only to collect the young female players and then add them on FB.

His first ban was because I caught him messaging many members and attempting to get their Skype usernames. Since then we have been catching him register again and again using a proxy.

I do not want this community to be affected (OR ANY OTHER!) but sadly there are these sick and twisted people on the planet we live on. I'm making this post to inform everyone (hopefully) and no one becomes a victim. I'd also like to make it clear that I am working on getting his personal information along with this nasty story in the hands of higher authority.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Edit 06-17-2020: This piece of shit is still around - [Only registered and activated users can see links]
([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Edit 09-30-2022: LinkedIn changed to [Only registered and activated users can see links]

"Belgium-based security consultant and freelance hacker"

04-11-2015, 02:18 PM
real MVP joe

Wormjaw
04-11-2015, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up Joe! I appreciate the trouble you're going through for all of us. ^^

Allegra
04-11-2015, 06:04 PM
thanks joe :)

Goten
04-11-2015, 09:20 PM
You're the man joe!

looklook123123
04-11-2015, 09:32 PM
That's disgusting. Glad you're keeping the community safe from people like that.

Mophead
04-11-2015, 10:24 PM
It's upsetting that his antics are being posted publicly now. Things like that cause hysteria amongst communities.

But I'm very happy that you're looking out for the community Joe, takes a good man to watch over people and make sure that nothing happens to them.
You've got my thanks, and respect.

I hope all goes well with getting his information, and forwarding it to more good men (and women :P)

Guy
04-12-2015, 08:40 AM
Lol that's disgusting :cold:

Ph0enix
04-14-2015, 10:40 AM
That's crazy he's sold me things before I think.. I am pretty sure it was him. Didn't seem too bad to me. Always the wuiet ones.. O.o

lana_lang
04-19-2015, 09:39 AM
That's disgusting. Glad you're keeping the community safe from people like that.
I agree, thanks Joe!

Carnage
04-19-2015, 11:14 AM
This is really sad. I've known Pieter for nearly 10 years through other forums. RIP =/

j03
04-19-2015, 12:25 PM
This is really sad. I've known Pieter for nearly 10 years through other forums. RIP =/
So have I. We were friends until he started this shit.

anabell008
10-15-2015, 05:52 PM
OMG I KNOW WHO U ARE TALKING ABOUT
I WASNT ON HERE BUT THIS GUY STARTED SENDING ME RANDOM STUFF THEN ASKED ME WHAT MY PHONE NUMBER, NAME AND FACEBOOK INFO IS AND HE WANTS TO HOOK UP AND JUST BE FRIEND
LIKE UMMM IM NOT AN IDIOT

katz61
10-23-2015, 08:20 PM
Thanks for this information infamous joe :)

DJ Music Man
10-23-2015, 08:57 PM
Oh, I remember him. I think he tried to contact me to give him nudes or whatever a while back. i told him to piss off. Thanks for the heads up Joe.

70spurple
10-23-2015, 09:10 PM
WTF. There's so many women out there that need loving why the fuck would you want little girls.

Misha
10-25-2015, 09:14 AM
There's always creeps on the internet. Just sad.

Banannie
10-25-2015, 11:52 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stay safe

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I'll be adding more videos as I find them, pertaining to all levels and sorts of abuse. Going through it currently and previously, it's something no one should ever have to deal with. Being educated about these sorts of people is the best thing you can do for yourself if you are a vulnerable person with a big heart.

Kite
10-26-2015, 01:47 AM
..these videos hit way too close to home Banannie is it bad the second video pretty much describes me up until my current waifu perfectly, that's scary I don't want to be a narcissist/sociopathic predator )):

Banannie
10-26-2015, 02:49 AM
..these videos hit way too close to home Banannie is it bad the second video pretty much describes me up until my current waifu perfectly, that's scary I don't want to be a narcissist/sociopathic predator )):

Narcissists and sociopaths, from what I understand, weren't taught or were unable to learn how to connect with other people and the importance of delayed gratification. They take what they want when they want because it feels good in the moment and they don't understand or care about the impact it has on other people.
I have issues with delayed empathy and gratification as well. You basically have to parent yourself in the ways that were lacking in childhood to change the patterns of behaviour. Give yourself gold stars for good behaviour and a thorough understanding of what causes the bad stuff. If you're already in a good relationship, then therapy will be helpful. They'll tell you stuff you don't wanna do and don't wanna hear, and you have to be honest with them and your mate. A lot of men are afraid of therapy because it makes them feel weak, so try thinking of it as schooling to understand your own humanity. To be able to express and feel the full range of the human experience, because you deserve it, and feelings are really awesome.
What I do when I'm having a hard time understanding or caring about a person and their feelings is that I'll take time to sit down and put myself in their position. I can see people's weaknesses very clearly, usually before I see their good qualities. That can be harnessed to strengthen your empathy rather than destroy it from personal feelings of ambivalence/contempt/disregard for weakness. Sometimes something happens in our past that makes us feel like we are not allowed to be weak. That we are not allowed to feel. When other people exploit our weaknesses, we sometimes have feelings of wanting to do the same. This is a person recreating a childhood scenario where they(you/me/anyone in a similar situation) gets to be the person with power. You might not have had a chance to learn that other people don't want power over you and genuinely want to be close to you simply because they love you.
Like for instance, when someone treats me poorly instead of viewing them as someone who wants power over me, I sit down and work out a situation from what I know about them to come to a more genuine understanding of their position/point of view.
If you do have narcissism or sociopathy, then you view everyone as an extension of yourself. You're basically abusing yourself through other people. You'll need to go on your own journey to learn to love yourself, your weaknesses, your strengths and to accept that you are worthy of love.
If you're questioning your values and morality, then you don't know who you are deep down inside. Man, I can really relate to that. A lot of people can, and there is no shame in it.

Kite
10-26-2015, 03:07 AM
I don't even know honestly.. but yeah I fit far too well into a lot of those descriptions of relationship habits, like anytime things get bad I always just end up talking to other girls I know or go and try to meet someone new and painting a bad picture of my exes and not wanting them to contact them and stuff, I mean I don't lie I maybe just exaggerate a bit about some of the girls I've dated. I think what really got to me in that was the whole tangent about looking for vulnerable spouse victims or what have you especially since my current partner relies on me a lotttt for emotional reasons rn, and I actually care unlike just pretending to care and be all in love.. or trying to convince myself I am so I think that was mostly what I was scared about.. I should sleep! appreciate the morality check though I really don't want to let myself fall into bad habits or anything again if I can help it and being more aware of what I do and thinking about it is probably a decent step in the right direction! :o not sure if this makes sense it's 2am and I'm not 100% rn

Banannie
10-26-2015, 03:21 AM
I don't even know honestly.. but yeah I fit far too well into a lot of those descriptions of relationship habits, like anytime things get bad I always just end up talking to other girls I know or go and try to meet someone new and painting a bad picture of my exes and not wanting them to contact them and stuff, I mean I don't lie I maybe just exaggerate a bit about some of the girls I've dated. I think what really got to me in that was the whole tangent about looking for vulnerable spouse victims or what have you especially since my current partner relies on me a lotttt for emotional reasons rn, and I actually care unlike just pretending to care and be all in love.. or trying to convince myself I am so I think that was mostly what I was scared about.. I should sleep! appreciate the morality check though I really don't want to let myself fall into bad habits or anything again if I can help it and being more aware of what I do and thinking about it is probably a decent step in the right direction! :o not sure if this makes sense it's 2am and I'm not 100% rn

No worries dude, also keep in mind you can have a lot of similar traits and it has nothing to do with a personality issue. You might also just be young and inexperienced with handling other people's emotions. :)
It's hard to say, I don't know you well enough to offer super personal advice, but yeah, if you're having issues understanding how to handle others emotions without disconnecting from them, putting yourself in their shoes is a really good way to do that.
Night dude, sleep well!

Banannie
11-07-2015, 02:39 PM
I've been doing some reading on covert/cyber bullying - it's a pretty widespread problem, especially within the Neopets community. This article ([Only registered and activated users can see links] ing_-_final_short_report.pdf) is pretty sound in understanding the dynamics of covert, group bullying - why it starts, what the symptoms and effects are for all parties.

funnybell
11-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Augh! Pieter! He's gotten my pets back from frozen accounts like twice but also suggestively asked me to webcam >-> Among other things... I never said anything cause I haven't been the most active on either clraik or neo... And now I feel really bad. I'm glad something was done about him, though. -_-

reestoquer
11-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Put 1 billion neopoints in my account, who knows I open my cam :biggrin:

Just to unwind. :p

ruzzeh
11-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Was it Josh?

Rhymes with Witch
11-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Infamous Joe thank you for making this post, honestly I'm appreciative of this even tho I'm not a young girl. Maybe I've hung with the wrong crowd but I've seen way too many pedophilic men get away with shit because their dude friends literally do not care about girls being molested/raped by their friend :)

j03
11-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Was it Josh?

It is Pieter.

Naked Gamer
11-10-2015, 04:23 AM
It is Pieter.

I always thought he was a good dude too :O.

Creepy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk