PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting the S6 Edge? + I'm Switching from iPhone to Android

Lauren
04-09-2015, 01:48 PM
I was going to pre-order the S6 Edge in gold on Monday, but the 128GB version is the only version you can't pre-order. -_____-
This damn phone is costing me $1015 because with the plan I'm on there are no 2 year upgrades.

+ give me tips for transitioning to Android? :P I'm a tech wiz so I'm sure I'll get used to it pretty quickly but I've always had iPhones. The S6 Edge is just too beautiful to pass up though.

BGH
04-19-2015, 06:28 PM
1k for a phone is a bit too much....S6 is meh. You don't need the latest and greatest version of the android just get a decent one. Plus the benefits of the S6 compared to its previous models such as the S5 aren't that many. Only a few small upgrades. I got the S3 a couple years back and It works fine for me. Android devices are just mini computers with windows like feel to them but the downsides are that they are really power hungry and so the battery life is kinda trash. Other than that I have no complaints.

But I cannot really say what would be great for you it depends on your needs. What do you like to do with your phone?

Goten
04-19-2015, 08:07 PM
1k for a samsung product?:O

Doge
04-23-2015, 09:12 AM
I was going to pre-order the S6 Edge in gold on Monday, but the 128GB version is the only version you can't pre-order. -_____-
This damn phone is costing me $1015 because with the plan I'm on there are no 2 year upgrades.

+ give me tips for transitioning to Android? :P I'm a tech wiz so I'm sure I'll get used to it pretty quickly but I've always had iPhones. The S6 Edge is just too beautiful to pass up though.

^ Try Sony Xperia :O

kariia
06-01-2015, 10:33 AM
I wish, but that phone is just too expensive...

alitoftw
08-02-2015, 05:43 AM
I've got the family of Samsung Galaxy and I'm just waiting for the S6 to deflate/be more accesible before upgrading. I currently have the S5 and they are just the best.

looklook123123
08-02-2015, 06:57 AM
My friend has the S6 edge and really enjoys it but the S5 from what I hear is just as good. No need to waste 1k on a phone imo.