PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to redirect DDoS attacks?

Mophead
03-11-2015, 11:14 AM
I'm 100% done with getting booted offline on Xbox. It fucks up whatever is going on with my laptop, whatever everyone else in the house is doing on the internet. It's fucking irritating.

Is there any way to redirect the attack, or prevent it?

TheLargeOne
03-12-2015, 09:04 PM
O_O
What are you doing on XBox that makes people want to DDoS you?

03-12-2015, 09:46 PM
nope lol
call your ISP to get ur IP changed. or take some revenge and ddos them. they must be good lol to get ur IP...

Mophead
03-13-2015, 03:58 PM
On Xbox I play competitive ranked matches for games, and if people are tier A bitches, they use Cain and Able to get your IP, and boot you offline to get an easy win.

I've have every capability to do the same thing to them, but that just makes me look bad.

Sucks because it's so predominant in the community. :(

Agrippa
03-13-2015, 06:20 PM
Well, use a proxy. When that proxy is DDoS'd, change it to your legit one. If it gets DDoS'd, be sure to keep logs of the occurrence and contest it whatever way you can. There are sets of IPs that are already flagged for DDoS and that could help legitimize your case, specially since most of these kids will use either their own server or pay for a company (or group) to do it.

You can thank me later

DarkByte
03-15-2015, 08:33 AM
Connect ur xbox via a vpn , hma pro works great. I use it to buy xbox one games off the china store , it cost like �20 for games with season passes compared to �60 uk prices. Then I just switch my region back to the uk before downloading and download off the uk servers so I get the uk version.