PDA

View Full Version : Y U DO DIS APPLE?!!?!?

Goten
03-11-2015, 05:57 AM
Ughh, i'm frustrated. So, I was planning on buying a macbook pro and figured i'd wait for an update since it was recommended by macrumors.com. Now they introduced a crappy semi-macbook air and updated the pro a bit. Which is an acceptable update buuuut they jacked the price up by like 200ish on almost everything. What the hell?! The reason for that is to match US pricing since the stronger dollar. I don't think that's fair since it's not as if i'm getting paid more. I can shell out the extra but it feels like it's a trashy move on their part and now i'm angry and debating my purchase. What would you do? wait it out for another price adjustment when CAD gets stronger or stick with PC for ever and ever and ever?

Zeus
03-11-2015, 07:09 AM
Ughh, i'm frustrated. So, I was planning on buying a macbook pro and figured i'd wait for an update since it was recommended by macrumors.com. Now they introduced a crappy semi-macbook air and updated the pro a bit. Which is an acceptable update buuuut they jacked the price up by like 200ish on almost everything. What the hell?! The reason for that is to match US pricing since the stronger dollar. I don't think that's fair since it's not as if i'm getting paid more. I can shell out the extra but it feels like it's a trashy move on their part and now i'm angry and debating my purchase. What would you do? wait it out for another price adjustment when CAD gets stronger or stick with PC for ever and ever and ever?

When I have a problem with a company, I normally call in a complain to a manager. Try calling in and explaining your story, then ask for a manager and re-explain your story. They got to the position of manager by being qualified and pleasing the customers. I'm sure they'll use their mojo to give you that discount.
I haven't done much lately, but a week ago I called microsoft and got Skyrim for free. (Not dropping my method publicly)

TL;DR:
Call company, explain problem, get discount (hopefully? :S)

Goten
03-11-2015, 07:12 AM
When I have a problem with a company, I normally call in a complain to a manager. Try calling in and explaining your story, then ask for a manager and re-explain your story. They got to the position of manager by being qualified and pleasing the customers. I'm sure they'll use their mojo to give you that discount.
I haven't done much lately, but a week ago I called microsoft and got Skyrim for free. (Not dropping my method publicly)

TL;DR:
Call company, explain problem, get discount (hopefully? :S)

Hmm, that sounds interesting. I doubt apple will be that nice since they're in Godmode atm but i'll try it out, thanks!

Zeus
03-11-2015, 07:16 AM
Hmm, that sounds interesting. I doubt apple will be that nice since they're in Godmode atm but i'll try it out, thanks!

There's a ton of methods you can go through, look up socialengineering on google :)
& If you run into anything you don't understand/need help with, PM me and I'll do my best to explain.

Goten
03-11-2015, 09:10 AM
There's a ton of methods you can go through, look up socialengineering on google :)
& If you run into anything you don't understand/need help with, PM me and I'll do my best to explain.

Awesome! Will do, thank you!:D

TwistyBR
05-05-2015, 09:02 AM
that is true