PDA

View Full Version : Web Based Pokemon MMO.

TornApart
03-08-2015, 02:23 PM
I'm the owner of [Only registered and activated users can see links]
It's a online pokemon mmo, not sure if anyone interested in them but feel free to ask me any questions or check it out

j03
03-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Thanks for sharing. I'll be the first to say that the site layout can use some work. If it looks nicer I'm sure you'll bring in tons of members interested in playing.

TornApart
03-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Thanks for sharing. I'll be the first to say that the site layout can use some work. If it looks nicer I'm sure you'll bring in tons of members interested in playing.

Thank you for the feedback, The layout will definitely be more sleek and j-query integrated in v2.

j03
03-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Thank you for the feedback, The layout will definitely be more sleek and j-query integrated in v2.

No problem.

I'll be honest and say that I did not look to see how the game works. Is it like Neopets, web-based with HTML related games? Or is it flash/animation-driven where users can build a team and explore like the classic games?

TornApart
03-10-2015, 07:19 AM
No problem.

I'll be honest and say that I did not look to see how the game works. Is it like Neopets, web-based with HTML related games? Or is it flash/animation-driven where users can build a team and explore like the classic games?

More Neopets-esqe.