PDA

View Full Version : Official Current Events Thread!

rat
03-04-2015, 06:45 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I'll try to post when new events start & post again when they're ending soon. I'll personally keep track of the NA ones, but feel free to post European ones 0:

Currently Available:

peebles
03-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Thank you!!!

rat
07-25-2015, 11:00 AM
For my lovely NA and Europe peeps, get Diance ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) via wifi!

Sakuras
07-25-2015, 03:36 PM
I might be missing the Diancie event because my 3DS is MIA, would anyone be willing to trade an extra incase? ;_;

dyinghearte
08-11-2015, 05:49 AM
A Shiny Rayquaza serial code event is being given at EB Games Australia & New Zealand

This Rayquaza is level 70 with the moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Ascent, Dragon Claw and Extreme Speed. Also holds a Dragon Fang

Codes can only be redeemed in Pok�mon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

This event ends on August 31

So, anyone here from down under?

j03
08-11-2015, 06:11 AM
I would love to have a second shiny Rayquaza ;__; Too bad I'm not in Australia.

dyinghearte
08-11-2015, 11:16 PM
I would love to have a second shiny Rayquaza ;__; Too bad I'm not in Australia.

I spoke too soon, apparently. :)

rat
08-12-2015, 10:01 AM
haha you beat me to it! i'm bad at this job xP this is a wifi event so make sure you get on it, if you haven't already:

Cuva
08-12-2015, 10:20 AM
So, how i can get them??? is only in a nintendo 3DS or something ?

Wooloo
08-12-2015, 01:35 PM
haha you beat me to it! i'm bad at this job xP this is a wifi event so make sure you get on it, if you haven't already:

I think Serebii says it'll end September 12th, so you have a month to grab one!
Cuva
You need Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire on 3DS. Go to Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Receive via Internet to claim!

dyinghearte
08-12-2015, 08:52 PM
It's also starting to be available for Europe now, I think. But not as a Wifi event, but rather a serial code event :(

Herb
08-17-2015, 06:29 AM
Awesome!!

GOAT
11-01-2015, 06:15 PM
As an awareness post, shiny Xerneas, Yveltal, and regular Zygarde are being distributed in Japan! They are being downloaded with Serial Codes, but they may work in other regions as well. I have no internet connection for game systems at school so I cannot check, but if anyone else wants to try give it a go!

Xerneas - MOKUYO7JI
Yveltal - ?
Zygarde - ?

looklook123123
11-01-2015, 06:25 PM
As an awareness post, shiny Xerneas, Yveltal, and regular Zygarde are being distributed in Japan! They are being downloaded with Serial Codes, but they may work in other regions as well. I have no internet connection for game systems at school so I cannot check, but if anyone else wants to try give it a go!

Xerneas - MOKUYO7JI
Yveltal - ?
Zygarde - ?

The codes only work in Japan. It's the same as any other region specific event.

j03
07-24-2016, 04:58 PM
Today is the last day for Shaymin. You can get them on X/Y and also OR/AS.

Aura
12-05-2016, 02:08 PM
You can get Magearna in Sun and Moon if you scan the code here. :) For North Americans only. You have to be a champion to receive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aura
12-08-2016, 11:54 AM
You can get Meloetta until December 24th on X/Y or Sapphire or Ruby. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Ms M.
02-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Second chance event for Genesect! All X/Y/ORAS games can receive via Mystery Gift unless you have already received one.

This will run from Feb 1 2017 to Feb 28 2017.

Code is GENESECT20 in NA and GENESECT2016 in Europe.

Nyanobyte
01-03-2021, 04:41 PM
This thread is in need of some love and event Pokemon! Luckily there is a Pikachu distribution right now for Sword and Shield owners.

On Serebii:

To celebrate the Space Sunrise stream, a special Pikachu is now being distributed to all players. This Pikachu has the moves Thunderbolt, Swift, Wish and Celebrate and comes holding a Comet Shard. It is available over Mystery Gift over Internet until January 15th 2021.

This Pikachu can be claimed via Mystery Gift�s �Get via Internet� option. No code is needed for this event! This Pikachu comes holding a Comet Shard and has a unique Ribbon!
You have until Jan 15th to claim this event Pokemon!

Cinnamoroll
02-27-2022, 01:12 PM
Shaymin event for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Receive Oak's Letter to add Shaymin to your party!
Available unti March 27, 2022

Pokemon: Legends of Arceus
Daybreak Update + Free Gift
Use password ARCEUSADVENTURE
Available untl March 31, 2022