PDA

View Full Version : best wondertrade?

tf4trftf43
02-28-2015, 07:29 PM
wondering what your best wonder trade has ever been? ever got anything good from it? do u even use it?
i like to do it for fun, either just catching shit pokemon and hpoing i get something good or by giving away good pokemon i dont want anymore to see what i get/hope to make someone happy. ive never really got something good tho :/

looklook123123
02-28-2015, 07:40 PM
I have given out shinies before on it. I never receive anything good though lol

serpent
03-01-2015, 02:15 AM
Keldeo, just the other day.

Munna
03-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Got a shiny feebas that evolved into shiny milotic! I was extremely grateful for that trade. :')

peebles
03-07-2015, 08:36 AM
Got a shiny feebas that evolved into shiny milotic! I was extremely grateful for that trade. :')
Super jell!!!

I have gotten a couple shinies, and one had ok ivs. I haven't used it yet tho.
I just send out all my breeding rejections. I think it's awesome bc you get a lot of poke that you can't catch in your game.
clare idk if wonder trade wednesday is still a thing, but that is when I got the best pokemon. You should try then!

Garchomp
03-07-2015, 10:43 AM
I've been wonder traded an event shiny jirachi, but then the very next wonder trade a shaymin so it's a tie. Both of them just last week. :) I must have caught a wonder trade wednesday from the sounds of it, though I've never heard of it previously.

I usually send out Dragonite, Haxorus, Salamence or breedjections. I hope the dragon pokemon make people smile. xD

rat
03-07-2015, 12:11 PM
I got a 5iv hidden ability absol that was pretty sweet xP i've given out a few shinies, but i usually received poo in return.

for a while i would send out dittos named LUSH BOOTY tho.

cloudxcrash
03-07-2015, 12:56 PM
I've been wonder traded an event shiny jirachi, but then the very next wonder trade a shaymin so it's a tie. Both of them just last week. :) I must have caught a wonder trade wednesday from the sounds of it, though I've never heard of it previously.

That's odd, you shouldn't be able to trade event Pokemon on wondertrade. Same goes with the GTS, event Pokemon are banned from there.

Garchomp
03-07-2015, 01:43 PM
That's odd, you shouldn't be able to trade event Pokemon on wondertrade. Same goes with the GTS, event Pokemon are banned from there.

I wasn't aware of that actually. They are probably clones or illegal then, but the odd thing is they both fall within legal guidelines. The shaymin is a 2014 event pokemon, same moves with no unusual traits as per Serebii's list, while the Jirachi is a XY event pokemon from 2014, again same moves and no unusual traits.
I wonder how in the world they got through the wonder trade system then? If I'm not mistaken, Keldeo is an event pokemon as well, so it's weird how it slipped through as well.

I guess my next best wonder trade would be a shiny electivire then. x)

Spoildlittleme
03-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Ive never gotten anything good yet but have given out few 5/6 IV pokemon

IrishCreme
03-11-2015, 12:56 AM
I recent got a Shiny Suicune and regular Rayquaza on Pokemon X

Minty
03-11-2015, 09:17 AM
it's nothing super great but i recently got a zygarde from it!

Sakuras
03-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Shiny 6IV Heatran which was obviously hacked. Was still cool though and managed to trade it to a friend for a decent competitive Pokemon.

Lisbeth
03-12-2015, 09:13 AM
I got a shiny spheal once from trading away one of my breeding rejects. Spheal's not super exciting or anything, but it was legit, so that was neat.

Skarl
05-24-2015, 04:39 AM
I mostly use Wonder Trade to snag Egg Move or Hidden Ability Pokes. Perhaps the 'best' trade I've gotten via Wonder Trade was a Swinub with older generation moves (bred after transfer). I'd guess that's a subjective thing: I've also received shiny/legendary Pokemon via WT... just liked the guy that took extra effort more. :P

Rosa
06-21-2015, 07:05 AM
Probably a Raikou and Ditto (lol)

Suicune
01-31-2016, 02:56 PM
Today I got:
Shiny Mew x2
Shiny Ninetales
Deoxys
Palkia

Brickhaus
01-31-2016, 03:41 PM
I don't Wonder Trade that often, but the only good thing I remember getting was a shiny Helioptile.

nahtrex
02-02-2016, 07:01 PM
I got a 5iv hidden ability absol that was pretty sweet xP i've given out a few shinies, but i usually received poo in return.

for a while i would send out dittos named LUSH BOOTY tho.

I HAD ONE OF YOUR DITTOS! OMG! Traded it back later tho xD.

caitlin
02-08-2016, 02:51 PM
i've only ever gotten lame pokemon from wonder trade. i do it occasionally to get rid of my extras when i'm breeding for shinys but haven't gotten nearly as lucky as some others.

Suicune
02-08-2016, 02:52 PM
wednesday is the best day I find for shinies.

I got;
2 Mews
3 Shinies