PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon for IOS

Hurricane
02-26-2015, 06:26 PM
Err, i used to play pokemon on my iphone. I just got an iphone 6 and from google it appears i can't install any emulators anymore. Is there a workaround this so i can still play it on IOS 8.1.2?

j03
02-26-2015, 06:34 PM
If you jailbreak your phone and go through all of that stressful trouble (if you can even do it on ios 8) then yeah.

Hurricane
02-26-2015, 06:40 PM
If you jailbreak your phone and go through all of that stressful trouble (if you can even do it on ios 8) then yeah.
Would rather not void my warrenty, but that's always an option if i get desperate!
I see some people can do it for ios 8 and 8.1, but from google it looks like nothing can be done for firmware above that. Thanks for suggestion!

Doubt i'll find workaround from my results, but i'll just hope some new update for the emulators comes out.

Zeus
02-26-2015, 07:47 PM
Would rather not void my warrenty, but that's always an option if i get desperate!
I see some people can do it for ios 8 and 8.1, but from google it looks like nothing can be done for firmware above that. Thanks for suggestion!

Doubt i'll find workaround from my results, but i'll just hope some new update for the emulators comes out.

I'm sure sooner or later, someone will release a jailbreak method. :rolleyes:

Misha
02-26-2015, 11:04 PM
I LOVE my android so much.

BRB playing pokemon

Jessica
02-26-2015, 11:28 PM
Emulator I found online for iPhone 5S (which is what I have) says to go into settings, switch your date back a day, download, then switch your date to current time, then it will work.

That's about as helpful as I can get.

There was also options for download for non-jailbroken iPhones :)

Mophead
02-27-2015, 10:27 AM
That was literally one of the few reasons I didn't upgrade my IPhone to the IPhone6 was because Apple didn't want people downloading emulators on their phones anymore.

But I did upgrade to an Android, and I'll never look back to the IPhone lemme say.
Pokemon for dayz on this thing!

Ruizu
02-27-2015, 10:48 AM
Meanwhile, there should be the Pokemon TCG on IOS app store for free, I'm not sure if it has been released yet I havent checked :P

Hurricane
02-27-2015, 11:57 AM
I LOVE my android so much.

BRB playing pokemon

making me regret getting an iphone.

half the fun of a smartphone is having pokemon on it!

Cracks
02-27-2015, 12:11 PM
GBA4iOS 2.0 and up supports iOS 7.0 and higher I do believe. Also there is a simple way to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 as I have jailbroken my iPad. It does void warranty however very easy for you to revert back to stock iOS and nothing will be voided.

Hurricane
02-27-2015, 02:32 PM
GBA4iOS 2.0 and up supports iOS 7.0 and higher I do believe. Also there is a simple way to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 as I have jailbroken my iPad. It does void warranty however very easy for you to revert back to stock iOS and nothing will be voided.

So if i jailbreak but revert to old settings via itunes if anything happens, my applecare will not be voided should i need to send it in?

Either way, pokemon>expensive phone.

jailbreaking might be the answer.

Cracks
02-27-2015, 02:38 PM
So if i jailbreak but revert to old settings via itunes if anything happens, my applecare will not be voided should i need to send it in?

Either way, pokemon>expensive phone.

jailbreaking might be the answer.

That's right I can send you two tutorials I've made in the past for another website. One being how to Jailbreak and one being how to unjailbreak. (I made the Jailbreak one and a good friend made the Unjailbreak one)

angelicaxx
05-11-2015, 10:17 PM
I tried so many methods to download a NDS4IOS for IOS 8.3 (not jailbrake) but failed. Still waiting for updates on emulators.

Lightz
06-02-2015, 09:11 AM
i guess u could wait for it to update?
thats what i did for the last update ^^

ArtieSnow
06-02-2015, 09:15 AM
They say the iOS platform is not very good, because hangs too. That's true? Who plays there? The only time I played Pok�mon was through the same sites. Besides I just watched the cartoon.