PDA

View Full Version : Programming, non gaming related! Need help/input... Thanks! :D

sniperdude1989
02-22-2015, 09:16 AM
Please delete this if its not allowed to be asked! Thank you!

Alright I have a programming question and Idk if this is allowed to ask here but ya'll are the only group of people I know to ask LOL
Ive been trying to cart these dresses for my daughter coming out for weeks with no luck, they sell out in seconds and resell for double the resale price.

So I need a shopping cart bot....I've googled for programs and can only find one but its sold out. So my question's are...
Is this kind of program a hard one to create?
If I found someone who could make a program like this how much would if cost me for them to make it?
Also does anyone know if such programs that are already out there?

I basically need something that can do most of this....
Finds keyword entered by user on any shopping page or selects newest item
Clicks on product (if keyword entered correctly)
Changes size and quantity
Adds to cart
Sends to checkout
Enters your billing information
Goes to payment page
Enters payment (credit card) information (optional, once I get to this page I think I am able to do it myself)

Thank you so much!

j03
02-22-2015, 10:32 AM
Topic moved.

Zachafer
03-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Please delete this if its not allowed to be asked! Thank you!

Alright I have a programming question and Idk if this is allowed to ask here but ya'll are the only group of people I know to ask LOL
Ive been trying to cart these dresses for my daughter coming out for weeks with no luck, they sell out in seconds and resell for double the resale price.

So I need a shopping cart bot....I've googled for programs and can only find one but its sold out. So my question's are...
Is this kind of program a hard one to create?
If I found someone who could make a program like this how much would if cost me for them to make it?
Also does anyone know if such programs that are already out there?

I basically need something that can do most of this....
Finds keyword entered by user on any shopping page or selects newest item
Clicks on product (if keyword entered correctly)
Changes size and quantity
Adds to cart
Sends to checkout
Enters your billing information
Goes to payment page
Enters payment (credit card) information (optional, once I get to this page I think I am able to do it myself)

Thank you so much!

I think a program would be pretty difficult I assume. I think a better option would be a "restock alerter" so you get notified when it restocks?