PDA

View Full Version : Usergroups

Lindsay
02-19-2015, 09:42 PM
Just something that occurred to me a while ago...
Are we able to have "Usergroups" added to the form ? Maybe like a drop down menu? Like Top Clraik, OCK, Clraik, Newbie(maybe).. I am thinking of it as this: If I get online and I want to buy something, this would be able to help me sift through the users or sellers online and find someone reputable or trust worthy. Even if you are new and feel like confiding in someone who is OCK+, it would be easy to have a menu of members who are listed with their titles .. Even if you look at the "online list" it doesn't tell you who is and who is not OCK+, ect. You're better off by seeing their posts on a board or checking out there profile..

Sorry if this is jumbled... I suck at writing my ideas out.

I_royalty_I
02-19-2015, 09:52 PM
I think it would be an interesting idea. Staff can already sort through all the usergroups, but everyone else is limited to searching through just usernames.
I'm not sure if it would be something that is possible, but if enough people were interested in something like that, I'm sure it could be looked into!

Accelerator
02-19-2015, 11:00 PM
You can go here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Gave you an explanation via PM :)

Misha
02-19-2015, 11:27 PM
I would enjoy seeing this. Or a way to search for a specific user and view their profile as opposed to the current search bar results. Or, I'm just an idiot and can't figure it out, but it always just shows random boards where the specified user has had activity.

Accelerator
02-19-2015, 11:34 PM
I would enjoy seeing this. Or a way to search for a specific user and view their profile as opposed to the current search bar results. Or, I'm just an idiot and can't figure it out, but it always just shows random boards where the specified user has had activity.

You mean this ([Only registered and activated users can see links])?
Below the Y & Z there's a "search members" link, click it and put the username?
Once in their profile, below their profile pic. click "Find latest started threads" to see only threads made by them, duh (?)

Misha
02-20-2015, 12:09 AM
You mean this ([Only registered and activated users can see links])?
Below the Y & Z there's a "search members" link, click it and put the username?
Once in their profile, below their profile pic. click "Find latest started threads" to see only threads made by them, duh (?)

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I said I /might/ be an idiot, not insult me with pretentiousness lol
You have given No Need To Be Rood to User 'Accelerator'. Click the button below to continue.

Thanks for the info.

Accelerator
02-20-2015, 12:16 AM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I said I /might/ be an idiot, not insult me with pretentiousness lol
You have given No Need To Be Rood to User 'Accelerator'. Click the button below to continue.

Thanks for the info.

Didn't mean to insult you :P
Dear Misha,

Your No Need To Be Rood was not accepted by Accelerator. It has been returned to you.
:rolleyes:(?)