PDA

View Full Version : Feminism, and other related issues.

spleef35
02-19-2015, 07:28 PM
I think this has become a huge issue lately, for so many reasons. I feel like I am being told by lawmakers what type of woman I am supposed to be, and then I am being told by feminists what type of woman I am supposed to be. Example, Republicans who are trying to keep women from having abortions. Another example, feminists who tell women they shouldn't be stay at home moms.

I basically said to hell with feminism recently. I've never been okay with telling other women how to act and live, mainly because I don't care what other people do with their lives. But I especially do not believe that men cannot be raped, or that men don't have the right to defend themselves because they've been taught to never hit a woman under any circumstance. I witness women calling other women sluts for wearing make-up and short skirts. Or getting angry at a man for saying to her, "You look nice today." Just because some men believe that their gender gives them the right to disrespect and demean other people, does not mean that feminists should sink to the same level.

Nowadays, I like to just empower people. People is a nice word, because it applies to all genders, cultures, ages, races, disabilities, personalities, styles, etc.

Pusheen
02-19-2015, 07:35 PM
@spleef35 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I agree with you, femenism now a days has gotten out of control, mainly for existing many active groups of feminism that are way too radical. I kind of compare those types of feminisms to extreme radical religious people. They are both annoying and are loosing the main point of the matter. Being proud of being a woman and considering that our gender can be strong & has equal rights to men and such on, is the main point. But when they start accusing other women or dictate a life style for women that all should follow, then things get totally wrong. Part of being a feminist is beliving that women can do what ever they want with their life, either if it's being a loyal loving housewife or being a hard working lawyer or what ever.

tf4trftf43
02-19-2015, 07:36 PM
I think this has become a huge issue lately, for so many reasons. I feel like I am being told by lawmakers what type of woman I am supposed to be, and then I am being told by feminists what type of woman I am supposed to be. Example, Republicans who are trying to keep women from having abortions. Another example, feminists who tell women they shouldn't be stay at home moms.

I basically said to hell with feminism recently. I've never been okay with telling other women how to act and live, mainly because I don't care what other people do with their lives. But I especially do not believe that men cannot be raped, or that men don't have the right to defend themselves because they've been taught to never hit a woman under any circumstance. I witness women calling other women sluts for wearing make-up and short skirts. Or getting angry at a man for saying to her, "You look nice today." Just because some men believe that their gender gives them the right to disrespect and demean other people, does not mean that feminists should sink to the same level.

Nowadays, I like to just empower people. People is a nice word, because it applies to all genders, cultures, ages, races, disabilities, personalities, styles, etc.
you said literally everything i wanted to say but smart
i do think radical groups have existed and do exist, not necessarily a new thing though (hey just look at the lady who tried to kill andy warhol)
if you want to be a stay at home housewife, you do that. if you don't, do that. why should we dictate what other ladies choose to do?

Misha
02-19-2015, 07:42 PM
It drives me up the wall when people are 100% against a man defending themselves against a woman who attacks them. Seriously, if a woman starts punching me in the face, I'm going to react, I'm not going to just sit there and take it. Same with the whole "men can't be raped" issue. My cousin was raped, and now has a child because of it, and he doesn't get to see the child on top of having to pay $600 a month in child support. He was completely blacked out drunk, passed out, and woke up to the woman on top of him and he didn't know what was going on. So yeah, men can get raped.

I do believe women should have equal rights, equal opportunities for jobs, etc. and the whole "stay at home mom" stereotype bugs the crap out of me. My girlfriend works a big girl job and I stay at home in the winter and do the housework because of seasonal unemployment due to the work I do. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Mama Bear
02-19-2015, 08:28 PM

You might be interesting in adding your thoughts onto this thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) as well then, as it is all about gender equality concerns. It in, I make the point about many women calling themselves humanist these days, rather than feminist, because the word now has connotations so vastly different from the intended meaning.

spleef35
02-19-2015, 08:54 PM
You might be interesting in adding your thoughts onto this thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) as well then, as it is all about gender equality concerns. It in, I make the point about many women calling themselves humanist these days, rather than feminist, because the word now has connotations so vastly different from the intended meaning.

Totally shared my thoughts :D

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

It drives me up the wall when people are 100% against a man defending themselves against a woman who attacks them. Seriously, if a woman starts punching me in the face, I'm going to react, I'm not going to just sit there and take it. Same with the whole "men can't be raped" issue. My cousin was raped, and now has a child because of it, and he doesn't get to see the child on top of having to pay $600 a month in child support. He was completely blacked out drunk, passed out, and woke up to the woman on top of him and he didn't know what was going on. So yeah, men can get raped.

I do believe women should have equal rights, equal opportunities for jobs, etc. and the whole "stay at home mom" stereotype bugs the crap out of me. My girlfriend works a big girl job and I stay at home in the winter and do the housework because of seasonal unemployment due to the work I do. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I don't give two shits about how you two live. And I mean that in the nicest way possible, lol.

A few months ago, these two women on a train were harassing this man who from what I've heard, has an intellectual delay. One the women slapped him at one point, and he slapped her back. Guess who people got angry at? I loved Whoopi Goldberg's response, "If you slap a man, don't be surprised if you get slapped back." People don't always give women credit for how violent, aggressive and abusive we can be. And we aren't just like that toward men, we do it to women, too. (Well, I don't do it, I just say "we" because I'm a woman).

I remember some great experiments I saw a while back, all related to partner/spousal abuse. In one experiment, they had a black couple start an argument in the park. They staged it so that the man appeared to be abusing the woman. No one got involved, called the police, or anything. In a different location, they had a white couple start an argument in the same fashion as the black couple. TONS of people showed up to defend the white woman. The second experiment I saw a few months ago, they staged a man abusing a woman, and TONS of people got involved and defended her. They did the same thing the next day, only this time the woman was abusing the man. People stared, pointed, laughed, but no one stood up for him. Creepy, isn't it?

Naomi
02-19-2015, 11:12 PM
Yikes. Although I agree generally with your thoughts (for instance, men can be raped, women should be able to do whatever the hell they want -- within the law), I find it very disheartening that you are suggesting that to be a feminist means you must have these radical viewpoints.

You can be liberal and not a communist. You can be a republican and not a member of the KKK. You can be Islamic and not a terrorist.

There are extremists in every group. I am a feminist & a member of a feminist organization. I am proud to call myself a feminist. Feminism is not a dirty word, and I am yet to meet a single self-proclaimed feminist who believes that women who stay at home are failures or men don't get raped or body shaming is in any way acceptable.

....I don't know who you're talking to though. :P

Colby
02-20-2015, 12:18 AM
I'm a stay at home, clean the house kind of woman. And my bff is a feminist lol Naomi

Anyways yeah extremist in every group. Make your own choices.

spleef35
02-20-2015, 11:23 AM
Yikes. Although I agree generally with your thoughts (for instance, men can be raped, women should be able to do whatever the hell they want -- within the law), I find it very disheartening that you are suggesting that to be a feminist means you must have these radical viewpoints.

You can be liberal and not a communist. You can be a republican and not a member of the KKK. You can be Islamic and not a terrorist.

There are extremists in every group. I am a feminist & a member of a feminist organization. I am proud to call myself a feminist. Feminism is not a dirty word, and I am yet to meet a single self-proclaimed feminist who believes that women who stay at home are failures or men don't get raped or body shaming is in any way acceptable.

....I don't know who you're talking to though. :P

Everyone's experience is difference, but mine hasn't been a very good one. As a woman, I can tell you that the number of men who has hurt me, I can count on one hand. The number of women who have hurt me, I can count on my fingers and toes, as well as the fingers and toes of almost every person I know. I don't believe we have to be extremist to be feminist, but I do believe the movement embodies so much extremism, that it is not a movement I want to associate with or be a part of. It's not how I think, live, act, and it never will be.

coldblaze
02-27-2015, 03:52 AM
If feminism is by the description of seeking equality between genders and generally equality for all, then yes, I am a feminist. However, as a woman in a culture that has very definite ideas of what women are and are not supposed to be, I want to bring up the question of where respect, familial duty, obligation and all that weigh in against the individual wellbeing.
For example, I had to correct my own perspectives on what it meant to be a feminist when I found myself looking down on some of my relatives for their choice to not wear trousers and stick with long skirts despite being in a rural environment. Not the most earth-shaking issue, but in all honesty I couldn't understand and spent years trying to convince them to wear jeans and trousers simply because it was so much more practical in my own opinion. It didn't occur to me until much later that they would have better knowledge of what was practical and not given that they were actually doing the farmwork all the time and I was a visitor. I didn't understand that they were living in a conservative rural community and very much dependent on the goodwill of the community to sustain themselves. I didn't understand that they had made the choice to dress as they did, from personal preference, habit and more practical concerns. My personal preferences and opinions were not meant to dictate their own and that is where a lot of us go wrong in our interactions with each other. If I think I am right, that's fine, but it doesn't make the other party's/ parties' views irrelevant or negate their right to hold them.

Sociopath
03-10-2015, 08:18 PM
I think the feminism we have today is very convenient for corporations/the rich and I'm not a feminist expert but I wouldn't be surprised if the feminist movement was supported and pushed by corporations. (I mean, when it initially started)

Women entering the workforce was convenient for them because there were more workers, and therefore their labor costs went down..

I'm going to sound like I'm some modest individual who's stuck in 1930, but feminism really is in a way a destruction of the household. But of course household production is not included in market activity...and this is inconvenient for people pushing consumerism. Feminism really has caused a lotttttttt of economic problems and unhealthier families (physically/mentally)

Anyways, feminism to me...well, I don't look a gift horse in the mouth. But I am not an active participator in any women's rights movements, I don't care. but I see it as a big money making facade

cibomatto
03-11-2015, 03:37 AM
"Another example, feminists who tell women they shouldn't be stay at home moms."

eeep! that is absolutely not what feminism is about!
i'm too lazy to explain, and english is not my first language but there are different schools in feminism.

but i guess 'stupid' people re-appropriated the idea of 'feminism' and they are louder, thus making people think being a feminist is a 'bad thing'. it's not only about 'stong empowering dominant women' it's about 'all women/female gender' .
no one should 'dictate' what you have to do as a female gender. but i also think it's important to protect womens right for instance.

Sociopath
03-11-2015, 04:58 AM
When I was young and naive I was a person that didn't believe people should be stay at home moms, I've only mentioned it once in real life and I remember my senior year economics teacher in high school getting very wide eyed about what was coming from my mouth...

But now that I understand more of the costs of childcare compared to the opportunity costs of putting your child in daycare, I understand it more. I still don't necessarily agree with women who have degrees and paid a lot of money for them staying home...especially in more high paying jobs like engineering or a good masters degree
And I don't mean the type of women that pops two kids out 18 months apart and then sends them off to school at 5 and goes back to work.

I mean more so the women who have one kid, then wait 4 years to have the next...and then another 4 years, and then the last one 3 years later. While being highly educated. What exactly was the point of you going to school if you are just going to be a stay at home mom? (granted not a LOT of highly educated women in high paying jobs do this, I find that more educated women are eager to get back to work after baby but they exist)

If you got your degree for basically nothing, I see the point. but if you got into 70,000 getting your bachelors and aren't going to use it...I just don't get that. We all have probably met a woman with a tribe of kids and just before her youngest is about to go to kindergarten...SURPRISE
Could be protection if the marriage fails, but it's also better to prepare for failure through earning an income...but no one prepares for the failure of their marriage

If you want an education, there's plenty of youtube videos online that don't cost thousands of dollars.

stay at home moms are very productive, just not for the market

Minty
03-11-2015, 09:03 AM
yea tbh feminism is good enough when being done right but there is a ton of feminists who only go around empowering white chicks / TERFs / feminists who go around shaming housewives so it can be pretty nasty but feminism in itself isnt bad

spleef35
03-11-2015, 09:55 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Susan B. Anthony was a real delight (sarcasm). I had heard about this recently and decided to look into it. She believed that white women would be better voters than black men, and male immigrants.

What angers me about the feminist movement, is that even though Susan B. Anthony is no longer alive, feminism was driven by white women for white women. That doesn't mean all suffragists were white. However, these black women were fighting for one group's right to vote, and no one else's. Black women could not vote until the 1960's. This was not equality, this was racism in disguise.

The fact remains that I just have far too much wisdom, therefore, it prevents me from being a feminist. I understand that women are going to choose how they live their lives. I understand that men who want a woman to do what they tell them is unacceptable. I understand that not every man who flirts with me or asks me on a date wants to rape me. I understand that we are attracted to different things, and our normal, healthy choices of what we find attractive are our business, not a feminist's. I am a grown-ass woman, and I do not need anyone to tell me how I feel, how I live, how I dress, how I am treated, how much of a "victim" I am and how much of a woman I am.

Lisbeth
03-12-2015, 09:41 AM
I think the whole idea of feminism got warped into something ridiculous when gender roles really started breaking down at the turn of the century. It seems a lot of the extremists started taking feminism to mean that women are superior to men and all men are scum who should go DIAF. It seems to be less about equality now and more about women being overly aggressive about their 'right' to be put on a pedestal and worshiped for being a strong independent woman who don't need no man. I'm all for equality, but in general I don't feel that feminists are seeking equality anymore. I hear more and more people arguing about ridiculous 'injustices' that are still being done to women, but most of them aren't even true. Not only that, but because of this new surge of independence, I feel like a lot of men are getting their own injustices that no one's fighting against. Why are feminists not called equalists? If there are feminists and people support that, why should there not also be masculists defending the rights of men? I know that sounds backwards because, hah, men have everything easy.

But just as there are downfalls to being a woman there are downfalls to being a man. Dating, for example - men are still expected to make the first move. A lot of girls STILL wait 'for him to call' instead of taking action themselves. Men are expected to put themselves in the line of rejection which, trust me, is no less devastating for a man than it is for a woman. Men still have lower success rates in seeking child custody after divorce. While it's true that there are jobs that have historically predominantly employed men, there have also been jobs that have, historically, been 'for women'. Now, more and more woman are getting trades and doing hard physical labor, which is great if that's what they want to do, and they actually have a higher chance of being hired because employers like improving their gender equality statistics. But from another perspective, everyone woman in the workplace is one less man in the workplace. And that would be fine if society was making up for it somewhere and other jobs were starting to become flooded with men; but that hasn't really happened. You still don't see a lot of male nurses, receptionists, hair stylists, flight attendants, etc - and if you ARE a man working in a field like that, more often than not, people will assume you're gay.

I just think that people take feminism too far these days, to the point where it's actually making things less equal in a lot of cases. Of course the above is just my personal opinion.

Agrippa
03-13-2015, 08:05 AM
Sociopath
Its more a matter of the $ value you put in bonding and spending time with your child I would assume. You may have spent 10 years getting a doctorate, but are those years of the same value as the years and time you want to spend with your children? Besides people also get bachelors without paying to go to school
Minty
What do you mean by done right? Right is pretty subjective.
In my opnion, Feminism is only as good as it attempts to level the plain field in comparison to its male counterparts. Anything more or less is a disservice

I think everyone should keep in mind that any movement is about getting some kind of benefit that a group of people think is their right or they are interested in gaining 'power'. When we think of it this way, its also easier to analyze how movements can be radicalized and the consequences it brings

Sociopath
03-13-2015, 10:58 AM
Agrippa I acknowledged in my post about people that basically get a degree for pretty much nothing and I agree it is worth it in that situation. What I don't understand is going into debt or spending the time to go as far as a masters degree just to stay at home..waste of time

Naomi
03-13-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm going to sound like I'm some modest individual who's stuck in 1930, but feminism really is in a way a destruction of the household. But of course household production is not included in market activity...and this is inconvenient for people pushing consumerism. Feminism really has caused a lotttttttt of economic problems and unhealthier families (physically/mentally)

gotta say it....

you know what else caused a lotttttt of economic problems? outlawing slavery.

just because something causes economic problems, does not mean it's not worth pursuing. keeping women out of the workforce may have been economically beneficial, but it was sexist. it's all about doing what makes sense for you & being able to CHOOSE what is best for you, regardless of race, sex, etc. Also, women entering the workforce did not only take away jobs from men, but it also created new jobs in childcare, etc. Now some men choose to stay-at-home. We cannot live in a static, unchanging world. Everything has repercussions, but the fact remains: everyone should have as close to equal opportunities as is humanly possible.

Minty
03-13-2015, 04:19 PM
Agrippa

oh yea, i shoulda elaborated. my bad! i pretty much mean what you're saying, though.

Agrippa
03-13-2015, 06:03 PM
Agrippa I acknowledged in my post about people that basically get a degree for pretty much nothing and I agree it is worth it in that situation. What I don't understand is going into debt or spending the time to go as far as a masters degree just to stay at home..waste of time

It depends on how society and its subjects see school. A person, under the ideal scenario, shouldn't be barred from knowledge (whether a Masters or Phd) due to future considerations of having children and wanting to stay with them. Does it provide an extra cost to that household? Absolutely. Does it drop the ROI (Return on Investment)? Yes. At the same time, that same individual will be able to provide their knowledge to their children and whatever other places they decide to partake in. So it becomes a matter of how society, the government and its constituents want to function.

Please bare I mind I am just having an intellectual conversation with you, not saying you are wrong.
Naomi
You provided a fair point. Opportunities should be equal, but how do we account for people's decision to live in welfare even if they are able-body (for example)? Since whether we like it or not, equal opportunity also leads to many socialist policies that tend to destroy society in the medium to long run.

Naomi
03-13-2015, 06:31 PM
Agrippa
Welfare is an entirely different ballgame and not one I am ready to discuss right here and right now, as it is an issue that is very complicated and requires research/data to back up claims (not very conducive to a neopets cheating forum, heh.) However, I will say this: I don't like how we throw socialism around like it's a bad word either. Socialist policies are oftentimes very effective -- look at Canada, Finland and Sweden. Socialist policies have not been implemented effectively in the United States, overall, but that does not mean there is not that potential. That being said, I agree, our welfare system is flawed. But that does not detract from my belief that the US, as a country, must strive for equal opportunity. And there are many ways we can move towards equal opportunity, the welfare system being only one and certainly not the most effective example of this. (For instance, dismantling systems of mass incarceration -- P.S. I highly recommend "On the Run" by Alice Goffman and "The New Jim Crow" by Michelle Alexander!)

Interestingly enough, I agree with pretty much everything else you've said thus far. I do not think our lines of reasoning actually differ too much. You just read something into my argument that was not necessarily there (and would require a whole lot more time than I am willing to give to delve into fully.)

Agrippa
03-13-2015, 06:52 PM
Naomi
I do agree that our line of thought intertwine and I may have gone off on a tangent specially when speaking to fellow Americans regarding socialism. The main concern I tried to bring is that it can be really easy for things to derail when we talk about equal opportunity and it can be tough to find a balance between the options at hand

spleef35
03-14-2015, 04:24 PM
I think the whole idea of feminism got warped into something ridiculous when gender roles really started breaking down at the turn of the century. It seems a lot of the extremists started taking feminism to mean that women are superior to men and all men are scum who should go DIAF. It seems to be less about equality now and more about women being overly aggressive about their 'right' to be put on a pedestal and worshiped for being a strong independent woman who don't need no man. I'm all for equality, but in general I don't feel that feminists are seeking equality anymore. I hear more and more people arguing about ridiculous 'injustices' that are still being done to women, but most of them aren't even true. Not only that, but because of this new surge of independence, I feel like a lot of men are getting their own injustices that no one's fighting against. Why are feminists not called equalists? If there are feminists and people support that, why should there not also be masculists defending the rights of men? I know that sounds backwards because, hah, men have everything easy.

But just as there are downfalls to being a woman there are downfalls to being a man. Dating, for example - men are still expected to make the first move. A lot of girls STILL wait 'for him to call' instead of taking action themselves. Men are expected to put themselves in the line of rejection which, trust me, is no less devastating for a man than it is for a woman. Men still have lower success rates in seeking child custody after divorce. While it's true that there are jobs that have historically predominantly employed men, there have also been jobs that have, historically, been 'for women'. Now, more and more woman are getting trades and doing hard physical labor, which is great if that's what they want to do, and they actually have a higher chance of being hired because employers like improving their gender equality statistics. But from another perspective, everyone woman in the workplace is one less man in the workplace. And that would be fine if society was making up for it somewhere and other jobs were starting to become flooded with men; but that hasn't really happened. You still don't see a lot of male nurses, receptionists, hair stylists, flight attendants, etc - and if you ARE a man working in a field like that, more often than not, people will assume you're gay.

I just think that people take feminism too far these days, to the point where it's actually making things less equal in a lot of cases. Of course the above is just my personal opinion.

This post said everything that's in my head perfectly. Especially your point about workplaces, and the assumption that if a man is a hair stylist, he must be gay. I personally do not care what the sexuality is of the person cutting my hair, but apparently that's a big deal for some people. And why do certain jobs have to be so "girly", and other jobs so "manly"? There's nothing girly about teaching preschoolers, for example. THAT is a female dominated job. Man are often looked at as pedophiles or creepy if they are pursuing a job as a preschool teacher. It's not fair, if you turn down male applicants, men who have studied early childhood education, are nurturing and overall good people, simply because they are men. It is not fair to your students, to have only female role models in their classroom. Many preschoolers live in single parent homes, where their father is not present, or have never met their father. Boys and girls deserve to be raised by people, not only one gender. And I'm only speaking in terms of the classroom - I don't want anyone to think I have a problem with same-sex parents. Preschool plays a major part in the raising of children.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

In this sense... I have to say, if someone wants to get a degree and choose to be a stay at home mom/dad, that's none of my business. I think many folks over the years have forgotten why we go to college. Our degree doesn't mean "hire me", it means we achieved a level of education. It means we did the work. Knowledge is very powerful, and if I have a Masters degree in whatever major I choose, I can raise my children with that knowledge.

CaptainNight
04-12-2015, 08:18 PM

Most of the time when that happens, they never planned on being a stay at home parent. Prepare for the worst case scenario (such as never getting married at all and being alone forever) and get the masters degree so you can support yourself. End up being intelligent and attracting an equally intelligent man. Have children together. Decide someone needs to stay home with the kids. This position defaults to women so bam... woman with degree ends up a SAHP.

This is more what happens when you have to gamble with fate. If I could guarentee I would be a stay at home wife or something, then hell maybe I wouldn't go through so much trouble. But the future is blank. Might as well prepare for the fact that most people do not get that kind of life and do not have a rich enough partner to just prey to jesus you get to be a stay at home mom. I don't even know that I want that at this point, maybe I wouldn't even want that. In the future, if things were comfortable tho, maybe so. Then I guess my education would be useless.

Kinda dickish to just assume people do it on purpose. SOMEONE has to raise the children and people want to marry people of equal intelligence to them so that the kids get raised intelligently. No neurosurgeon wants to marry an airhead that teaches his kids nothing beyond makeup application.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

As far as feminism I have an issue with both sides right now.

Frankly the "mens rights" people have turned into SJWs themselves. Literally anything on the internet you see aimed at women, the comments are full of social justice bullshit about how men are oppressed by women, etc. This used to be just the feminists doing this to men but now its both. All of you are being idiots. No one is being oppressed in America. Not men or women.

I tend to think feminism has SLIGHTLY more reality to it than MRA because of global context. NOT in America and the developed countries, women are still routinely sex slaves and forbade to leave the house and other really fucking horrible shit that you can't ignore once you see in real life. Stuff like western people going to Thailand so they can fuck literal sex slaves without repercussions. An entire industry built around it called "sex tourism" that is frequented 99% by men. That is a real problem someone needs to fix and its not something im "blaming men for". Most of that can be covered by the umbrella of "human rights activist" better than feminism anyway so its a very weak support.

American feminism is bullshit just as much as American MRAs. Both are SJW extremists that I will not give the time of day to.

The problems in America men and women face like men getting the shaft in divorce proceedings, women getting fucked over in corporate environments, etc, are all symtoms of other things AND can be overcome quite easily through good use of the legal system or by just working harder and playing smart. Calling yourself a gender activist in America for either side makes me think you are a simple minded fool looking to blame other people for your problems instead of solving them yourself.

---

To the people who are saying original feminism which sought to liberate women was bad and had horrible consequences for the family and economy, etc I have a fairly objective reason why is absolutely necessary.

Overpopulation.

The single biggest reason Europe/America's birthrate is not THROUGH THE ROOF still is the women's rights movement. When women exist to raise a family and make babies and teach the children... they make a lot of babies. When women can't control their reproductive health the entire world suffers.

Look to India which is still totally based on women being homemakers and you can see the true consequences. Uneducated women who exist to serve their husbands cause vast overpopulation. Too many people for the earth to support. We CANT have every man and woman on this earth continue to reproduce. We need the XYZ amount of women to simply choose never to have kids at all, we need women who only have 1 kid because they value their careers, etc. Because history shows that women who are raised being told making babies and making a home are their only goals in life... make lots of babies lol.

We can never return to that kind of life without overpopulating the earth.

DarkByte
04-16-2015, 06:26 AM
There is a huge difference between Feminism and some of the feminazi/sjw crap I see recently. I think those people give feminism a bad name... Everyone should have equal rights regardless but those people take it to far.

Guy
04-18-2015, 06:43 PM
Yeah the ones that are like "ALL MEN MUST DIE WE DONT NEED NO MAN" need to chill ��
what reallyyy grinds my gears tho are the dudes who act like that just to win more points w/ girls lol simp ass dudes tbh

have you guys heard of menimism? lmfaoo

Dot
04-20-2015, 10:42 AM
Yeah the ones that are like "ALL MEN MUST DIE WE DONT NEED NO MAN" need to chill ��
what reallyyy grinds my gears tho are the dudes who act like that just to win more points w/ girls lol simp ass dudes tbh

have you guys heard of menimism? lmfaoo
Meninism seems like a bad joke tbh. It's like a bizarre parody of feminism.

TwistyBR
05-05-2015, 08:29 AM
every kind of movement is ok, unless it starts to get too radical

ArtieSnow
06-01-2015, 09:40 PM
Meninism seems like a bad joke tbh. It's like a bizarre parody of feminism.

I support everything.