PDA

View Full Version : Auto Shop Pricer Help

Misha
02-18-2015, 03:07 PM
The auto shop pricer seems to run fine, although there's about 500 items left unpriced in my shop that it won't register and keeps telling me that it's finished pricing. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Infamous Joe

j03
02-18-2015, 06:19 PM
Misha haven't really tested this in a while but I would say the lag on Neo has something to do with it not working properly.

Carnage
02-18-2015, 06:22 PM
This lag has rendered a majority of my programs useless. There's unfortunately nothing us programmers can really do about it except for have it keep trying to send/load pages if it doesn't do something properly. I would recommend just waiting until a time when you're naturally loading pages quickly through your browser, and then run it again to see if it prices everything. That way, you'll at least know it was due to lag.

EDIT: Just to add, I've used Joe's pricer recently so I know it works flawlessly without lag.

JordBarb
02-18-2015, 06:27 PM
This was always an issue for me as well, and the reason I bold always is because it happened to me prior to this apparent lag. Tried numerous different methods, switching up the items, manually pricing the one it "stopped" at, changing proxy/VPN, etc;

I think it's just the program itself, when I bought a lot of side mains I would just empty the SDB and then auto-price in shops. Happened on a handful of accounts.

j03
02-18-2015, 06:45 PM
This was always an issue for me as well, and the reason I bold always is because it happened to me prior to this apparent lag. Tried numerous different methods, switching up the items, manually pricing the one it "stopped" at, changing proxy/VPN, etc;

I think it's just the program itself, when I bought a lot of side mains I would just empty the SDB and then auto-price in shops. Happened on a handful of accounts.

It shouldn't be the program as I have used it on shops with many pages and it priced all the items just the way it should.

If you were using a proxy then chances are that was causing your issue (bad proxies are bad for programs)

Misha
02-18-2015, 07:06 PM
Ok thank you for all the help, I'll just chalk it up to the lag for the time being and give it another go when neopets is running smoother.

JordBarb
02-18-2015, 07:19 PM
It shouldn't be the program as I have used it on shops with many pages and it priced all the items just the way it should.

If you were using a proxy then chances are that was causing your issue (bad proxies are bad for programs)

I put /VPN because I personally tried both. Also tried it without one on my main, same issue.