PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day ideas?

Kristin
02-13-2012, 12:36 PM
For those of you who have a significant other, post your valentines day plans or ideas! (keep is SFW/PG)

Or, if you're single, are you doing anything?

Cara
02-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Nothing special planned, sadly. It's Danny's sister bday soo..
But I'm just happy spending the day with him in general :3

Kristin
02-13-2012, 12:41 PM
It's my dads birthday too. Honestly, I don't think we'll do anything special either. We aren't really big on v-day anyways. I don't like flowers or chocolate haha so my guy is off the hook!
I think we are going to go out on a date this weekend tho. But we try to do that regularly. :)

Cara
02-13-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm not big on flowers and stuff either, still nice on rare occasions but I dont think a holiday should be a reason to get them. I'd rather get them randomly as a surprise xD!

Kristin
02-13-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm not big on flowers and stuff either, still nice on rare occasions but I dont think a holiday should be a reason to get them. I'd rather get them randomly as a surprise xD!

Yeah I agree with that!

I_royalty_I
02-13-2012, 01:17 PM
I'm taking my gf to the beach this coming weekend!
Just booked an ocean front room last night, picking her up on friday. :D
Got her this ring she picked out.
Gonna go and just relax, I know I need to gtfo of this house for awhile and I'm she she feels the same about her place LOL
So you probably won't see much of me, if at all this weekend.

Kristin
02-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Aw that's so sweet Andrew! :D
I'd love to get out and go to the beach, but hubby is working. Boo D:

I_royalty_I
02-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah my work is giving me really shitty hours.
And it's like my bday/her bday/valentines day/1 year all around the same time.
So I figured I would take advantage of it.
Definitely looking forward to it! :D

Ronith
02-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Refer to the video, applies to Valentines Day :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Slasher
02-13-2012, 04:12 PM
In my opinion Valentine day has become too comercial, like Christmas. All those roses and chocolates, presents and pink/white/purple/red things are rolling around my head. But I guess it's a good occasion to go to the restaurent (forget it if you haven't reserved a table yet :P) or just spend time doing something fun with the person you love.

Sci_Girl
02-13-2012, 04:55 PM
I am not big on romance and my bf and I do not really care much about Valentines day anyway. He usually buys me flowers anyway though, and I usually get him chocolates. Maybe I can hint I would like him to make a nice fancy dinner but I know that will not happen anytime soon.

Solgaleo
02-13-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm gonna surprise my mum with some flowers...and that's about it.

Gonna spend the whole day playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ^^;