PDA

View Full Version : If you're reading this it's too late.

I_royalty_I
02-14-2015, 12:14 PM
I randomly decided to look on iTunes to see if there were any songs I wanted to add to my list to download and saw an album cover I didn't recognize.

Upon further inspection... Drake?! What the hell.
I hadn't heard anywhere, ever, that he was planning on dropping a new album. It seems like im not the only one. Seems like he didn't give anybody much of a heads up. Can't wait to get home to download it and hopefully Drake ( Drizzy ) comes through again with another bad ass album
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Young
02-14-2015, 12:27 PM
:sorrow: I'm too late~~~~

Maths
02-14-2015, 12:28 PM
Ya he pulled a Beyonce

Wenis
02-14-2015, 12:31 PM
Ive heard rumors that he ripped out a new "album" or mixtape if you will because he was signed with cash money for 4 albums and I believe he is trying to use this to get out of his current contract so he can move towards another label.

Ive only listened to it once thru but I was slightly underwhelmed because only like 2 songs out of like 17 really caught my attention

I_royalty_I
02-14-2015, 12:43 PM
Ive heard rumors that he ripped out a new "album" or mixtape if you will because he was signed with cash money for 4 albums and I believe he is trying to use this to get out of his current contract so he can move towards another label.

Ive only listened to it once thru but I was slightly underwhelmed because only like 2 songs out of like 17 really caught my attention

Yeah I've seen very mixed reviews so far. The last I heard, his next album was going to be View From The 6, so him rushing a fourth album makes sense. I guess that means this one will be pretty half assed and his next one will be where it's really at. Im fine with that!

02-14-2015, 01:28 PM
If he did rush to make an album that's dumb. Sure he will be out of his contract but his music will be rushed, untidy and will drop a few fans and wont gain him any good or increase of followers/fans.

Drizzy
02-14-2015, 03:27 PM
If he did rush to make an album that's dumb. Sure he will be out of his contract but his music will be rushed, untidy and will drop a few fans and wont gain him any good or increase of followers/fans.

Oh you tried, it's so childish calling my name on the world stage
You need to act your age and not your girl's age.
Take is easy li'l nigga, it's a mixtape.

j03
02-14-2015, 03:49 PM
The album is actually pretty good. I like it more than his old one, has a different feel to it.
You guys need to really listen to it. :P

gnar
02-14-2015, 07:22 PM
i'm definitely digging it so far

awe
02-14-2015, 09:38 PM
Now & Forever sounds like a Kid Cudi impersonation.