PDA

View Full Version : clraik+ Neopets chat?

Carnage
02-11-2015, 07:24 PM
What are the chances of getting a clraik+ Neopets chat? Not that I don't love helping new members, but it would be a great place to be able to post things you don't want entirely public. If you've gotten to clraik+, it's safe to assume you're not a PBM or someone who's going to massively leech off of everything posted in the public Neopets chat. I noticed this issue with the birthday cupcake guide for example. While we're not the only forum with accessibility to it, it's still apparent users are blatantly ignoring etiquette and not repounding pets, even when some of the pets posted aren't easy to find with a standard cupcake pet search. If not, could we at least get private groups where you can hold private discussions not able to be viewed by non-members?

Just bouncing off some ideas.

looklook123123
02-11-2015, 07:37 PM
That is a good idea for things such as what you mentioned. It would protect everything we talk about from being noticed by everyone and anyone. :)

Misha
02-11-2015, 07:39 PM
I would like to see something like this, however I'd like to see it with OCK rank and up. Even with myself not being there, it takes little effort to reach the CK rank, and I'm sure there's quite the extensive amount of users that have been at the CK ranking and been banned for scamming/PBMs/etc.

j03
02-11-2015, 07:41 PM
If we were to add this suggestion we would definitely make it official clraik+ as we have had clraik ranked members turn against the forum for some stupid reason (usually scamming) and even PBM's make it to that level.

It is very rare for an official clraik+ user to do such a thing so we'd definitely make that the rank requirement to view the section.

Bettser
02-11-2015, 07:53 PM
Definitely Official clraik. Like just looking at the first page of the banned users list, Awesome, Wesson and Mauve all are banned for different reasons, and all made it to clraik rank for a long time.

looklook123123
02-11-2015, 07:57 PM
It'll motivate the rest of us to try our best to OCK :)

Carnage
02-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Official clraik+ would be perfectly fine by me.