PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Plushies

pollysaid
02-08-2015, 01:12 AM
Okay, let's admit it: Pokemon plushies are the cutest things ever. What's better than a cuddly friend?
If you have any post a photo! I'll start:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I have my Platinum starter Piplup who I named Pipip. I'm obsessed with penguins. (They wanted to be in the picture.) Pipip was a Valentine's Day gift from my now ex. We went to the Nintendo store and she saw it and went, "Emmy! It's Pipip!" I hugged it and she saw how happy I got and she bought it for me. It sleeps with me and gets hugged a lot.

If you don't have a plushie but have toys instead post those.

Seiryuu
02-08-2015, 01:49 AM
Charizardchuuu <3

Sinnamoon
02-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Ooooh yeaaah, the thread I've been waiting for.

I collect Pokemon plush, mostly from eBay. I have some from friends, like the Froakie.

looklook123123
02-08-2015, 12:49 PM
If I can locate the box I have all of mine in, I'll post. But somewhere in my basement is a 2ft tall Charmander :rolleyes:

Charlie
02-09-2015, 02:31 PM
I have a neopet plush collection, and only recently have I decided to try to expand it to pokemon.
I only have two small plushs now, BUT I'm probably going to get a few from ebay someday, and I'm making my own plushes.
I recently got pretty good at sewing human OC's for people, so now I'm moving onto creating animal-like creature plush :)

spleef35
02-09-2015, 02:44 PM
I have so many pikachu plushies it's not even funny.

Garchomp
02-10-2015, 03:01 PM
I have a neopet plush collection, and only recently have I decided to try to expand it to pokemon.
I only have two small plushs now, BUT I'm probably going to get a few from ebay someday, and I'm making my own plushes.
I recently got pretty good at sewing human OC's for people, so now I'm moving onto creating animal-like creature plush :)

Making pokemon plushes is the absolute best! :D I have a small collection of homemade ones myself, including pokemon pillow pets. Have you considered looking into tutorials? They're pretty great if you're starting your first steps into animal-esque designs. I've never done human myself so I don't know how much they differ.

Charlie
02-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Making pokemon plushes is the absolute best! :D I have a small collection of homemade ones myself, including pokemon pillow pets. Have you considered looking into tutorials? They're pretty great if you're starting your first steps into animal-esque designs. I've never done human myself so I don't know how much they differ.

I've looked at some on DA for making the first few that I did :) They're more complicated than humans. That's backwards for me because drawing animals is better than humans but making plush humans easier than animals LOL it's fun!

Garchomp
02-10-2015, 09:16 PM
I've looked at some on DA for making the first few that I did :) They're more complicated than humans. That's backwards for me because drawing animals is better than humans but making plush humans easier than animals LOL it's fun!

Are they? I'll have to look into trying humans. Clothes always seemed like a daunting thing to make to me. Or hair, omg the hair. xD Animals are easier in that sense; they don't require layers usually. Just one good ol' pain in the butt to make base pattern. :'D Do you use embroidery at all?

Lindsay
02-11-2015, 01:41 PM
My sister used to have a gigantic Pikachu..
I wonder whatever happened to it........ :C

Sakuras
03-11-2015, 03:16 PM
I used to collect Pokemon merch/plush. I'm pretty sure I posted a picture of my collection here before but I'll do it again.

cloudxcrash
04-19-2015, 05:31 PM
I recently saw that Pokemon Center Japan released a new Raichu plush:

I'm getting one when I get my next paycheck. I'm SO getting one.

Sakuras
04-19-2015, 11:49 PM

I. NEED. IT.

Charlie
04-20-2015, 06:16 AM

It's SOOO cute!! :$
Raichu + Pikachu + Pichu are three of my favorite pokemon :$

cloudxcrash
04-20-2015, 04:03 PM
Adorable, isn't it? :) There we go, I just ordered one along with a Mudkip plush. Will post a pic as soon as I get them!

Sakuras
04-20-2015, 05:00 PM
Adorable, isn't it? :) There we go, I just ordered one along with a Mudkip plush. Will post a pic as soon as I get them!

Niceee! I have the Raichu Pokedoll, so it's weird seeing the PC Raichu since it has an actual body as opposed to being chibi-fied...

cloudxcrash
04-28-2015, 09:43 AM
Gotta love EMS Express, I ordered my plushies last Thursday and got them today! Wohoo!

Sakuras
04-28-2015, 10:55 AM

cloudxcrash
04-28-2015, 12:50 PM
The Raichu plush is so freakin adorable I don't know what to do with myself. I squaled after unboxing it, haha. PokeVault was indeed a bit overpriced, but it was the only website I felt comfortable buying from. :P Never heard of pkmncollectors but I'll definitely look them up, thanks for telling! And you should totally buy the Raichu plush, as said... it's freakin adorable. <3 SCf3

Sakuras
04-28-2015, 08:16 PM
The Raichu plush is so freakin adorable I don't know what to do with myself. I squaled after unboxing it, haha. PokeVault was indeed a bit overpriced, but it was the only website I felt comfortable buying from. :P Never heard of pkmncollectors but I'll definitely look them up, thanks for telling! And you should totally buy the Raichu plush, as said... it's freakin adorable. <3 SCf3

I feel ya, that's how I felt when I bought my Raichu Pokedoll from them. Pkmncollectors is a great community filled with a bunch of Pokemon collectors. I haven't been super active recently but it's a really friendly community. And everyone helps each other out with things they still need for their collection.

Plush
05-08-2015, 09:51 PM
Currently not home to snap a picture, but this is the snowman Froakie I purchased over the winter :)

angelicaxx
05-17-2015, 01:00 AM

Really love this````

Sakuras
05-17-2015, 01:08 AM

Really love this````

I have this Dragonite plush!

also guys I made a Pokemon collection video and figured you would like it, check it outttt ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

angelicaxx
05-17-2015, 06:28 AM
I have this Dragonite plush!

also guys I made a Pokemon collection video and figured you would like it, check it outttt ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

OMG, your collection is amazing! That Raichu is smaller than Pikachu lol...sooo cute!

Sakuras
05-17-2015, 07:06 PM
angelicaxx Thanks! :D And yeah it's a Raichu Pokedoll so they're a little smaller than the normal plush. Plus that Pikachu is super old and chubby LOL.

Skarl
05-24-2015, 05:21 AM
Can show my Turtwig. Also have a Fennekin, Pancham, Blastoise, and a ton of Snorlax & Squirtle. Also have Snorlax pillows. The man has an Umbreon pillow. We use them on the couch in our apartment as throws, lol.

I had the Pikachu that talked and had light-up cheeks, but my mother jacked that from me when I was in middle school.

Lightz
06-02-2015, 09:14 AM
gave them all away~