PDA

View Full Version : Can you use more than one program simultaneously?

Lamborghini
01-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Like, could I use the Auto Trainer and Sewage Surfers AP at the same time on the same account? Thanks!

j03
01-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Err, wrong section. Topic moved. :P

And no you can't unless the programs you are using have cookie sharing capabilities. Otherwise, don't do it. :P

Lamborghini
01-06-2015, 07:32 PM
Err, wrong section. Topic moved. :P

And no you can't unless the programs you are using have cookie sharing capabilities. Otherwise, don't do it. :P

Whoops, sorry about that! And thank you!

Zachafer
01-08-2015, 12:35 AM
If the autotrainer is smart enough to log back in if it's been logged out, then you can run the APer, pausing it when autotrainer runs.

Josh
01-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Really wouldnt even recommend doing what zach says. Different programs look like different browsers (Some programs let you change the user agent, but most dont). Would be an easy red flag

Accelerator
01-08-2015, 01:37 AM
^I use Fiddler and it has an option to set your User-Agent to anything you want (Haven't really checked if the programs are using that User-Agent tho', but I'm 90% sure they do...)

Carnage
01-31-2015, 02:00 AM
^I use Fiddler and it has an option to set your User-Agent to anything you want (Haven't really checked if the programs are using that User-Agent tho', but I'm 90% sure they do...)

A majority of the [Only registered and activated users can see links] floating around use Firefox as a user agent but not all of them do. I don't see this being an issue if for example you're running 2 programs which you 100% know were coded with the same [Only registered and activated users can see links] You'll run into session time out problems/logouts with this so unless the programs you're running auto-log back in, you'll only have 1 session running for the duration of your botting.
Regardless, to be safe, I highly recommend not bothering with this.
Virtual machines are extremely easy to setup and utilize if you need to run multiple programs.

Back in the day (maybe 7-9 years ago), I used to run 40-50 instances of my Spider Refresher on one account and had no issues, but obviously that many sporadic and quick page visits will toss red flags.

Accelerator
01-31-2015, 02:17 AM
A majority of the [Only registered and activated users can see links] floating around use Firefox as a user agent but not all of them do. I don't see this being an issue if for example you're running 2 programs which you 100% know were coded with the same [Only registered and activated users can see links] You'll run into session time out problems/logouts with this so unless the programs you're running auto-log back in, you'll only have 1 session running for the duration of your botting.
Regardless, to be safe, I highly recommend not bothering with this.
Virtual machines are extremely easy to setup and utilize if you need to run multiple programs.

Back in the day (maybe 7-9 years ago), I used to run 40-50 instances of my Spider Refresher on one account and had no issues, but obviously that many sporadic and quick page visits will toss red flags.

But wouldn't logging in too much raise flags too?
Nah, I was just pointing out that fiddler modifies the system's/global User-Agent.
Got me curious, would you PM me more info about running multiple instances with VMs? :O