PDA

View Full Version : DayZ SA

JordBarb
01-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Does anyone play DayZ Standalone? I've been playing a ton lately, Barb got a new laptop with amazing specs so I've gotten back into PC gaming and I must admit this is certainly one of the "frontrunners" to watch for this year. It's been in Alpha phase for a little over a year with rumors of a transition to BETA in early 2015, however, it was a modification for Arma II for quite awhile and still is actually played on A2 with the mod. I just find the actual game much more intuitive and survival based..

Anyways, I've been without internet for a little over a week, so I'm planning on gaming quite a bit this weekend.. I know the community is mainly Neo players, but I figure I'm a Neo player and I still enjoy these games so maybe someone on here will too....? :S

If not - check it out at least. It's either a slow relaxing experience struggling with survival, or you being kidnapped and tortured by some sadistic 17 year old with Cheeto Fingers! :D Check out some gameplay, a lot of famous YouTubers/Twitch gamers play & if you play, post or PM me your Steam ID so we can team up. :rolleyes:

JordBarb
01-06-2015, 04:18 PM
Anybody?! :(