PDA

View Full Version : Progress.

rachel
01-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the support.

j03
01-02-2015, 08:29 PM
I'll start off by saying you should always be proud of who you are no matter what. Remember, this is your world you live in. Make the best out of it. :)

With that aside, great job with your physical fitness. It must feel great to tell others about your achievements and honestly, it's motivational as well.

I am a fitness geek myself. :P It's a lot of work but if you keep at it, it gets easier. :) Great job!

Allegra
01-02-2015, 08:32 PM
oh my goodness, amazing work!!!

Cuva
01-02-2015, 08:42 PM
Congratulations :D

About 10 pounds per month..... AWESOME ���

The appearance only works for yourself, if you feel good your body is good.

The roller coasters are very fun and always you need seek all that you love :3

Note: I like your tatoo :D

Misha
01-02-2015, 08:44 PM
That takes some serious dedication, and I applaud you for going through with your goals!

I_royalty_I
01-02-2015, 08:51 PM
That's awesome! Continue on and make 2015 yo bitch too!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

That's really all their is to it. You've gotta stop making excuses and just jump on it. Easier said than done, but that's the best advice.
I'm sure it's a great feeling, looking back and seeing how far you have gone. Keep it up! :D

|2eap
01-02-2015, 08:52 PM
dope shit dood. Keep it up! The hard parts done, now its just time to maintain and sculpt! Very inspirational (Y)

what tattoo though omg? I've searched over 4 times trying to find a tattoo -_____-

WaterWings
01-02-2015, 08:57 PM
Wow Rachel!

Congrats woman, you've definitely earned it! I love happy threads like this it makes me get motivated. I bet you feel a lot better being true to yourself (even if no one knew the difference, you did). Honesty is the best policy and loving yourself is a true treasure.

"I made 2014 my bitch" - Best quote ever.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

dope shit dood. Keep it up! The hard parts done, now its just time to maintain and sculpt! Very inspirational (Y)

what tattoo though omg? I've searched over 4 times trying to find a tattoo -_____-

Last photo on her foot I believe? :)

rachel
01-03-2015, 08:17 AM
Thank you for your support.

Water
01-03-2015, 09:10 AM
Congratulations on all your progress Rachel! :$ you're very pretty in both before and afters, and I'm sure you will have a kick-ass 2015!

WaterWings
01-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Ughhhh, I need to do some weight training that's for sure. For my back mostly.. but the core is so hard to keep strong.

I LOVE SQUATS & LUNGESSSS. I use to run a lot but it kinda hurts my knees a little now, so I try to keep it at under a 30 min run.

What kinda crunches do you do? I love bicycle crunches, but I hate V-Ups.

teddy
01-03-2015, 11:39 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You'rs is a hella lot impressive though...I think we're the same pant size (but I wouldn't know since I don't wear jeans) :D

rachel
01-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Thanks for your support.

WaterWings
01-03-2015, 12:42 PM
For a while, I was just doing traditional crunches, now I do Russian twists and v ups daily! I've also recently started the blogilates flat abs challenge that she put on her facebook, which has a handful of different types to switch things up. I do scoops and digs (might have another official name or something?) a few times a week, too.

I haaaaaaate squats and lunges LOL which is probably why my thighs could still use a lot of work, but blahhhh.
I want to join an actual gym with more equipment so I can use those for leg days rather than needing to rely on squats and lunges and the like.
teddy that's so awesome!!! Congratulations!

Wow, you're so into it! I love it. I lost 30lbs just through diet and zero exercise, but have been working on toning now. I have always had skinny legs (Yes I love my thigh gaps!), but now they're more toned. I am terrible with upper body strength and core, I had an abusive boyfriend as a teenager and he really hurt my back, then I wrote off my car in a bad accident which didn't help it either. Yoga has really helped me start strengthening my core, it also helps with my anxiety.

I am too shy to go to the gym, I like yoga because it's quiet and mostly women.

God love you for kicking those V-Ups Ass, they're brutallllll...

Naomi
01-05-2015, 11:47 PM
only just saw this board, rach ahhhhhhhh so proud of you :o_o:
but you know that already
cuz i like to say it
a lot :D

chiro
01-06-2015, 02:46 AM
rachel guess what, I'm extremely fat. Also guess what, two years worth of losing weight (170 pounds down because I like to brag about it as it's the most amazing thing about myself that I am truly proud of) and I'm still extremely fat. I don't hide it really, a few people from here have seen me on Skype cam (looking at you Zhukov and Love, Infamous Joe once and he made fun of me and my awkward/shyness). Whatever. I am just scared of TC because lots of people at once honestly scares me and puts me into anxiety/panic attack mode.

You've done amazing, keep it up. You were beautiful before, and you're just as beautiful now. Never hide who you are, if people don't like you for whatever reason, you don't want them to have any part in your life.

I have a long way to go myself, and I am working on it one day at a time. We got this, woman!

Lindsay
02-12-2015, 06:55 PM
Wow, rachel !!
You look absolutely wonderful! :$
The words that came out of my mouth were "Dayummmmm!!" Haha.
That takes serious motivation and self discipline.
Congratulations, that's a great accomplishment!
Sorry I didnt see this sooner.. D:

rachel
02-12-2015, 07:27 PM
Thanks for your support.

Jessica
02-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Amazing transformation! Seriously! You should be so proud yourself! You look great!

I'm happy for you that when you couldn't ride a roller coaster you changed your lifestyle and life, and bettered your health instead of the more common "oh well I won't go to the amusement park then" attitude...

Again, you look great!

Cub
02-13-2015, 05:51 PM
I am so proud of you rachel, congrats!!

I've been trying to lose weight for the last like 10 years with no prevail (I'm taking it seriously again though), I am amazed at your attitude and determination push through it. You look amazing and you have actually inspired me to keep pushing through.

rachel
02-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Thanks for your support.

gnar
02-14-2015, 07:52 PM
OMG rachel i never saw this thread before, but you look amazing! good job girl werk

Forever
02-14-2015, 07:58 PM
THIS IS SO INSPIRING! Although I'm not overweight and I've lost 12 lbs in the past couple months, it feels like nothing and I can't see a difference. Seeing your pictures reminds me that someday I WILL be able to look in the mirror and recognize a change. Girl, you are seriously fucking fantastic.

coldblaze
02-27-2015, 04:05 AM
Not sure I should say this but here goes anyway. Rachel, you were in no way hideous before. I am sure you look amazing now, and mad props for the hard work towards that. I hope you will be able to look back on both pictures and own them both. While I am not overweight myself, I spent most of my life dangerously underweight and am currently, while at the upper level of normal weight for my height and age, living a mostly sedentary life that I am trying to change. I still have mad sharp hipbones and elbows! What I want more than the perfectly fit body that I'm not sure I could maintain is confidence in myself. I hope that beyond the pleasure of finding the you in the mirror attractive, what you've gained is a new love and appreciation for the fantastic person I'm sure you are.

rachel
03-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Thanks for your support.

IrishCreme
03-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Congrats Rachel!
I don't personally know you at all, but I'm very proud of the weight loss you've achieved!

Cub
03-03-2015, 09:07 PM
aww rachel, congrats!! tbh you've motivated me so much to get fit and active, so thank you so much <3.

Agrippa
03-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Congratulations Rachel, that is amazing. How long did it take for you to reach the 100 pound mark?

For those out there having difficulties losing weight (or gaining some). Don't lose hope! Just keep working on your goal and set viable targets to reach

Lisbeth
03-13-2015, 07:15 AM
This is an awesome thread. Great job. You look fantastic.