PDA

View Full Version : UFC

WaterWings
12-31-2014, 05:37 PM
I didn't see a thread, so I decided to start one :*. Please correct my if i'm wrong and there is one, i'll gladly go there.

So this upcoming fight is UFC 182, Main event is Jon (Bones) Jones vs. Daniel Cormier.

I must say, this should be a good fight. I think DC has better wrestling which might play to his advantage and hope he takes the belt. Jones is deadly though but i'm not a fan of his attitude. He'll either get put in his place or just have his ego inflated, rawr.

One of my absolute favorites is also fighting on the card as the Co-Main, Donald (Cowboy) Cerrone vs. Myles Jury. I am absolutely going with Cowboy in this fight, <3.

For the rest of the fights these are my picks for the main card.

Brad Tavares ( not a fan of Marquardt the steroid junkie)
Louis Gaudinot
Hector Lombard.

Also, who's are some of your favorite fighters?

Misha
12-31-2014, 07:52 PM
My favorite fighters have always been George St. Pierre, Anderson Silva, Chuck Liddell, and Rampage Jackson. I thought it was funny when Kimbo started and same with Brock Lesnar. I heard something about another WWE wrestler going to the UFC, that always makes me chuckle a little knowing they're going from acting tough to the real deal.

Lamborghini
12-31-2014, 09:56 PM
I love UFC :)

WaterWings
01-01-2015, 06:23 PM
My favorite fighters have always been George St. Pierre, Anderson Silva, Chuck Liddell, and Rampage Jackson. I thought it was funny when Kimbo started and same with Brock Lesnar. I heard something about another WWE wrestler going to the UFC, that always makes me chuckle a little knowing they're going from acting tough to the real deal.

It's true, CM Punk is going to be fighting in the UFC. He's a huge advocate against steroids and TRT plus it's more of an eff you to the WWE. They now have their "champ", it's a wonderful marketing plan & I think he'll do well we shall see soon enough. It was funny when Brock joined, but he did reign as Heavy Weight champ for quite a while, so it's hard to say he's not a top contender (though he is scared to get hit in the face). I loved when The Undertaker stared him down after Brock got banged out in the ring :*, I would have loved to see him fight he was always an advocate of MMA but he's just too old at this point.

Misha
01-01-2015, 06:41 PM
It's true, CM Punk is going to be fighting in the UFC. He's a huge advocate against steroids and TRT plus it's more of an eff you to the WWE. They now have their "champ", it's a wonderful marketing plan & I think he'll do well we shall see soon enough. It was funny when Brock joined, but he did reign as Heavy Weight champ for quite a while, so it's hard to say he's not a top contender (though he is scared to get hit in the face). I loved when The Undertaker stared him down after Brock got banged out in the ring :*, I would have loved to see him fight he was always an advocate of MMA but he's just too old at this point.

Oh god could you imagine if Cactus Jack or Stone Cold Steve Austin were in the UFC? Lol that would be something to see

WaterWings
01-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Oh god could you imagine if Cactus Jack or Stone Cold Steve Austin were in the UFC? Lol that would be something to see

I'm not a fan of Wrestling really, I once was a ring girl for a local bout a few years ago. It sounds like a true American Horror Story.

Misha
01-01-2015, 08:09 PM
I'm not a fan of Wrestling really, I once was a ring girl for a local bout a few years ago. It sounds like a true American Horror Story.

Weird coincidence I just finished the first episode of the first season of AHS. Gonna start watching it now

WaterWings
01-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Weird coincidence I just finished the first episode of the first season of AHS. Gonna start watching it now

You're in for a real treat, it's a wonderful show. The newest season "Freak Show" has been my favorite.

The media conference today for the fights Saturday was quite heated, weooooo excited for Saturday.

Nath
01-01-2015, 09:07 PM
I didn't see a thread, so I decided to start one :*. Please correct my if i'm wrong and there is one, i'll gladly go there.

So this upcoming fight is UFC 182, Main event is Jon (Bones) Jones vs. Daniel Cormier.

I must say, this should be a good fight. I think DC has better wrestling which might play to his advantage and hope he takes the belt. Jones is deadly though but i'm not a fan of his attitude. He'll either get put in his place or just have his ego inflated, rawr.

One of my absolute favorites is also fighting on the card as the Co-Main, Donald (Cowboy) Cerrone vs. Myles Jury. I am absolutely going with Cowboy in this fight, <3.

For the rest of the fights these are my picks for the main card.

Brad Tavares ( not a fan of Marquardt the steroid junkie)
Louis Gaudinot
Hector Lombard.

Also, who's are some of your favorite fighters?

Marry me. Not seen many UFC fans on here before:D

I'm taking Jones over DC, as much as I'd love DC to ragdoll him all over the octagon. Cowboy over Jury hopefully, he's probably my favourite fighter to watch. Love seeing him in the UFC Embedded vlogs, such a crazy bastard.

Marquardt will take his fight I think (sorry).
Gaudinot.
Lombard.

Favourte fighters? Anderson Silva has got the be up there but that's an obvious one! Cerrone, Matt Hughes (even though he's a bit strange), GSP, JDS, BJ Penn, Lidell, Couture. Jim Miller & Joe Lauzon both great to watch....too many to list really. One controversial choice would be Lesnar, loved that guy being in UFC. Really hope he makes a return.

WaterWings
01-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Marry me. Not seen many UFC fans on here before:D

I'm taking Jones over DC, as much as I'd love DC to ragdoll him all over the octagon. Cowboy over Jury hopefully, he's probably my favourite fighter to watch. Love seeing him in the UFC Embedded vlogs, such a crazy bastard.

Marquardt will take his fight I think (sorry).
Gaudinot.
Lombard.

Favourte fighters? Anderson Silva has got the be up there but that's an obvious one! Cerrone, Matt Hughes (even though he's a bit strange), GSP, JDS, BJ Penn, Lidell, Couture. Jim Miller & Joe Lauzon both great to watch....too many to list really. One controversial choice would be Lesnar, loved that guy being in UFC. Really hope he makes a return.

Ugh, I know you're probably right about Jones but I don't want him to winnnn lol.

Cowboy's off! Did you see the new one of him in the plane? <3.

And don't be sorry about picking others hahah, that's what makes it fun. I know it's hard to pick there's so many good ones. I am surprised you didn't mention Bisping, did you go to the fights in Manchester?

WaterWings
01-02-2015, 10:42 PM
AHHHHHHH COWBOY JUST RE TWEETED MY POST & PIC. *fangirls*, life is complete.

Nath
01-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Haha Bisping is okay, not the best though and watching him is hard sometimes knowing he's never going to take the belt!

Watched the one with Cowboy in the plane lol, he's a mad bastard!

WaterWings
01-04-2015, 02:34 PM
Loved the fights last night,

Sad Jones won, but it was a good fight. DC just couldn't get through his range. But at least he didn't get beat up lol, went all 5 rounds.

Cowboy was amazing last night, those kicks were HATEFUL! Rawr <3.

Nath
01-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Loved the fights last night,

Sad Jones won, but it was a good fight. DC just couldn't get through his range. But at least he didn't get beat up lol, went all 5 rounds.

Cowboy was amazing last night, those kicks were HATEFUL! Rawr <3.

Did you see the latest? Jones just went into rehab after testing positive for coke on a pre fight test.........thought it was a joke when I first saw it

WaterWings
01-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Did you see the latest? Jones just went into rehab after testing positive for coke on a pre fight test.........thought it was a joke when I first saw it

Yeah i'm fucking sour about that... Okay, So Nick Diaz loses everything because of weed, Matt Riddle gets kicked out... etc etc..

Apparently cocaine isn't a PED? Whatever UFC, i'd totally be doing lines before a fight rather than smoking a J. Idiots..

WaterWings
01-17-2015, 02:21 PM
Weoooo, can't wait for tomorrow night =)!

Misha
01-17-2015, 04:09 PM
Coke and roids, yes. Weed, no.

Nath
01-17-2015, 06:25 PM
You got Cowboy over Benson?

My heart says Cowboy but my head is saying Benson. Tough one to call this!

WaterWings
01-17-2015, 08:54 PM
You got Cowboy over Benson?

My heart says Cowboy but my head is saying Benson. Tough one to call this!

Benson beat him twice already :'(! But I agree, my heart says Cowboy my head says Benson.

I wanna see McGregor knock Seever the F*** out! WEOOO. Did you see the Q&A today? Aldo got thrashed.

WaterWings
01-20-2015, 03:47 PM
;), Two wins in 15 days, that's my boy.

Also, LOOOVE the passion McGregor has.

WaterWings
02-01-2015, 04:43 PM
nayfeee Did you watch the ones last night? Diaz made me laugh so hard

Nath
02-10-2015, 04:16 AM
nayfeee Did you watch the ones last night? Diaz made me laugh so hard

Yeah I watched the Silva card....Diaz did exactly what I thought he would lol. And what the hell is all this drama about since? Damn!

WaterWings
02-10-2015, 10:21 PM
Yeah I watched the Silva card....Diaz did exactly what I thought he would lol. And what the hell is all this drama about since? Damn!

They're going to overturn the decision to a win for Nick! Fucked eh!!