PDA

View Full Version : GENERAL LEAGUE INFO THREAD

Virus
12-28-2014, 12:41 AM
Hi CK. I would like to compile a list of users that play currently!
Maybe we could play a few games, arams or whatever. I use skype and typically play with my friends sometimes.
Post below if you would like to be added ^__^

Also, feel free to discuss gaming tips. I'm currently in gold, hoping for plat next season x___x;

Wormjaw
12-29-2014, 04:46 AM
Yahh! I play! Although I'm super casual about it and I don't really like the competitive/ranked aspect of League.. LOL. (AKA WOOD V TRASH?)
I main Nasus top normally (Teemo when I feel particularly sadistic.. LOL), but I support Thresh whenever my friend wants to duo bot..
A lot of my favorite champs tend to either fit in the category of "has fur" or "demonic"..

Msg me to add!

Lamborghini
01-01-2015, 01:41 AM
Good idea! :) I just started out, getting into it :)

Mama Bear
01-01-2015, 01:57 AM
Should also post servers. I'm MissKatie on Oceania. I like Ashe and Shyvana (because who doesn't like turning into a badass dragon?). I play SUPER casually though, but might get into it more now that my fiance, a plat NA player, is switching to my server.

Wormjaw
01-01-2015, 04:19 AM
Oh dang, completely forgot. I'm on the NA server! :)

GrimmBunny
09-01-2015, 02:44 PM
I like to play a lot and nowadays I'm gold III! I don't really enjoy ranked tho, 2 much pressure
also, my main acc is on BR server, but I've started smurfing on NA w/ friends during my free time! (anyone is welcome to play w/ me, I like new lol buddies)

rida1
05-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Looking forward joining team Clraik!