PDA

View Full Version : Unable to upload program

heymama
12-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Today i wanted to upload a birthday cracker in the public neopets section.

it was like ...

The following errors occurred when this file was submitted:

after the colon it was blank.Why is that?? Please help me

This is the image of my grabber:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I_royalty_I
12-09-2014, 12:02 PM
What kind of birthday cracker? Did you code it yourself? I don't know how effective any new bday cracker would be, considering most of the other ones used services that are no longer accessible.

I could have given you an error since youre so new though, not 100% sure.

Ghosts
12-09-2014, 12:29 PM
You have to upload as a zipped file.

Tablo
12-09-2014, 04:33 PM
not sure how long that would stay up if it worked.

heymama
12-10-2014, 12:49 PM
You have to upload as a zipped file.

Yeah, I uploaded it in the zip form only.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

No need to doubt about it! It works brilliantly for sure!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

What kind of birthday cracker? Did you code it yourself? I don't know how effective any new bday cracker would be, considering most of the other ones used services that are no longer accessible.

I could have given you an error since youre so new though, not 100% sure.

Me and my friend coded it just an yeaar ago. The program is working excellently!

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Someone please help me in uploading my programs to clraik. I have a few useful and valuable programs!

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

I may be new to clraik but not new to neopet cheat programming. So.....

JordBarb
12-10-2014, 01:58 PM
He's attempting to release this to the public but refusing to prove it's legitimacy by telling my the BD of one of my shells. :P Doesn't seem very legit. ;)

Josh
12-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Infamous Joe should be able to help you.

He's attempting to release this to the public but refusing to prove it's legitimacy by telling my the BD of one of my shells. :P Doesn't seem very legit. ;)

Wont matter once its uploaded. Needs to be approved first anyways.. And only programmers/admins can approve stuff. Im interested to see if its real...

JordBarb
12-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Infamous Joe should be able to help you.

Wont matter once its uploaded. Needs to be approved first anyways.. And only programmers/admins can approve stuff. Im interested to see if its real...

Yeah, I figured there was more to the process.. I am also sorta doubting the legitimacy due to his weariness to show it works. :P

metaldroga
12-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Josh can you provide this? Or programs are bussiness of Joe?

Josh
12-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Josh can you provide this? Or programs are bussiness of Joe?

I can scan and approve a program, Yes. The problem might be his rank though. I dont know if you can upload a program when you're a newbie. And thats not something I can fix.

I was the admin in charge of this type of stuff on icyneo. And a few other sites that no longer exist.

metaldroga
12-10-2014, 04:17 PM
I can scan and approve a program, Yes. The problem might be his rank though. I dont know if you can upload a program when you're a newbie. And thats not something I can fix.

I was the admin in charge of this type of stuff on icyneo. And a few other sites that no longer exist.

Oh I see, the problem here is the rank, so maybe you or Joe can do an exception. :$

j03
12-10-2014, 05:26 PM
Rank is not an issue... you can upload it for us to approve. Just zip the file and you're good.

heymama
12-13-2014, 12:05 AM

This is the screenshot of the error even though I uploaded it in the zipped form

heymama
12-13-2014, 12:07 AM

This is the screenshot of the error even after I uploaded it in the zipped form.

heymama
12-13-2014, 12:08 AM