PDA

View Full Version : I Just Got Jack Butler's Autograph! :D

GOAT
02-11-2012, 12:35 AM
First of all, for those of you who don't know, Jack Butler was a defensive back for the Steelers in the '50s and just got elected to the Hall of Fame. So I actually used to live next to him, and we called him to congratulate him on being elected in. Then my father went down to his house tonight to personally congratulate him, and sometime during the night, he gave my dad a card of him with his autograph on it :D I am so excited/proud, he really is a great guy and one of the greatest Steelers of all time. So that's my story, who do you have autographs of?

Solgaleo
02-11-2012, 12:42 AM
I only have two sporting signatures (one can't even really be considered sports for the most part luls)

I have a signature from the wrestler Scotty 2 Hotty. I remember winning it on the radio when I was younger...I was so freaking excited X3

I also have a signature from a former Patriots player. I can't remember his name atm (head is pretty foggy due to cold meds), but he was a famous player back when he was still playing

Bot
02-11-2012, 10:23 AM
First of all, for those of you who don't know, Jack Butler was a defensive back for the Steelers in the '50s and just got elected to the Hall of Fame. So I actually used to live next to him, and we called him to congratulate him on being elected in. Then my father went down to his house tonight to personally congratulate him, and sometime during the night, he gave my dad a card of him with his autograph on it :D I am so excited/proud, he really is a great guy and one of the greatest Steelers of all time. So that's my story, who do you have autographs of?

That is amazing! You used to live next to him? :) I am so happy for you :)

GOAT
02-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Yeah he was and still is a great guy. We were never allowed to ask him for his autograph as kids because my parents didn't want us bothering him.
@ Zoroark: Haha they both count because they were both in the sports entertainment business. I remember Scotty 2 Hotty, he was hilarious. As far as I know, I have Jack Butler, Franco Harris, Joey Porter, and Hines Ward. Good group there :)

Slasher
02-16-2012, 09:52 PM
I never got any autograph, not a big fan of names on a paper. But congrats for you getting one! :)

Ray-Chill
02-16-2012, 10:51 PM
=] John Kitna is my high schools football coach. =]
and a math teacher!
w00t for ghetto schools that famous people went to!

GOAT
02-18-2012, 10:25 PM
Thanks Slasher :) and um...I feel like I should know this, but who is John Kitna? His name seems very familiar...

Ray-Chill
02-19-2012, 08:40 PM
xD He played for the cowboys, and the sea hawks as a quarterback a while back.. xD And some other teams that I fail to remember the importance of.