PDA

View Full Version : [vb.net] POST/GET Data help required + rep

Water
11-23-2014, 10:32 PM
So what I am basically trying to do is automate the post/get data types on neo. I've managed to finish the ck auth, neo login, and now up to automating requests.

I'm using this as a template guide for POST/GET

Dim HTML As String = thewrapper.Request("POST", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]" & theusername & "&password=" & thepassword, "[Only registered and activated users can see links]")

So basically it is thewrapper.Request(Method, Url, Referer)

As I moved on to automate a page on neo, i'm 100% sure this is the code that won't execute properly

Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
If CheckBox30.Checked = True Then
Dim HTML As String = thewrapper.Request("POST", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]")
If HTML.Contains("The plushie remains ever silent,") = True Then
ListBox1.Items.Add("Completed")
Else
ListBox1.Items.Add("Error")
End If
End If
End Sub

I've also tried re-writing the code.

Dim HTML As String = thewrapper.Request("POST", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]" & "talkto=1", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]"

It returns Error and doesn't complete the task :/
The same applies for the GET Method

Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
Dim HTML As String = thewrapper.Request("GET", "[Only registered and activated users can see links] ween%2Fstrtest%2Fprocess%5Fstrtest%2Ephtml&prizeScriptURL=[Only registered and activated users can see links] halloween%2Fstrtest%2Fstrtestprize%2Ephtml&FUIComponentClass=%5Btype+Function%5D&FScrollBarClass=%5Btype+Function%5D&total=613323&loaded=613323&percent=100%25&msg=&getScript=%5Btype+Function%5D&attachHammer=%5Btype+Function%5D&moved=0&ended=0&clicked=0&speed5%5Fset=0&speed4%5Fset=0&speed3%5Fset=0&speed2%5Fset=0&speed1%5Fset=0&sent=0&feedback=&hammer%5Ftype=hammer%5Fwood%5Fmc", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]")
If HTML.Contains("View Process") = True Then
Else
End If
End If
End Sub

I'm pretty sure the issue is related to thewrapper.Request and what I am putting inside. :/
Neither process the request, and i'm sitting here like :S
Thanks for any help! :$

Zachafer
11-24-2014, 10:05 PM
Neither process the request, and i'm sitting here like :S
Is CheckBox30 Checked?

If CheckBox30.Checked = True ThenDoes the ListBox1 show Completed or Error?

Water
11-24-2014, 11:31 PM
Is CheckBox30 Checked?

Does the ListBox1 show Completed or Error?

So when I run the window, I check the box 30, and in the listBox1 it shows Error.

j03
11-24-2014, 11:41 PM
For the dailies, like I explained via Private Message... check the post data, if you see values like r=1231209 for example, check both pages (before and after you do the daily) for these values in the page source. If you can CTRL + F it, then simply grab this value and send it with the post data request. If you don't see it, then it's just a random value. You obviously don't want to send the same random value each time (bot catching method) so send a randomized number, same amount of digits.

Water
11-24-2014, 11:52 PM
For the dailies, like I explained via Private Message... check the post data, if you see values like r=1231209 for example, check both pages (before and after you do the daily) for these values in the page source. If you can CTRL + F it, then simply grab this value and send it with the post data request. If you don't see it, then it's just a random value. You obviously don't want to send the same random value each time (bot catching method) so send a randomized number, same amount of digits.

So I'm looking for this(on page before submitting

<input type='hidden' name='talkto' value='1'>

Sends this data
talkto:1

But cannot be found on the next page source, so it is irrelevant?

So is this hash already used? I'm seeing it constantly when checking with other accounts.

j03
11-25-2014, 08:11 AM
@Water ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) I was talking about this:

If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then Dim HTML As String = thewrapper.Request("POST", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]" & "ck=83asf32f37fd826831ff61a42f5", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]" If HTML.Contains("winning spin") = True Then ListBox1.Items.Add("Completed") Else ListBox1.Items.Add("Error") End If End If

When you PMed me. The blue grundo post data does not send any type of hashed string. (Also don't worry, I changed it up so can't be traced)

Your Grundo daily code looks okay to me.

Use Live HTTP Headers add-on for firefox to see the request to do the daily, simulate that in VB.NET. But you seem to already be doing that. Don't use the page HTML source for data collection unless you have to.

Water
11-25-2014, 09:07 PM
@Water ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) I was talking about this:

If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then Dim HTML As String = thewrapper.Request("POST", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]" & "ck=83asf32f37fd826831ff61a42f5", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]" If HTML.Contains("winning spin") = True Then ListBox1.Items.Add("Completed") Else ListBox1.Items.Add("Error") End If End If

When you PMed me. The blue grundo post data does not send any type of hashed string. (Also don't worry, I changed it up so can't be traced)

Your Grundo daily code looks okay to me.

Use Live HTTP Headers add-on for firefox to see the request to do the daily, simulate that in VB.NET. But you seem to already be doing that. Don't use the page HTML source for data collection unless you have to.

Theres my issue, the code is correct but it doesn't process, so when I go to check the daily it hasn't been completed. When I PM'ed you about the fruit machine, it was just an example. I'll have to re-build due to computer technicalities and re-write the code around it?

Zachafer
11-27-2014, 03:24 PM
How about you debug your code by saving the contents of HTML to a file where you can read the wrapper's response.

Dim HTML As String = thewrapper.Request("POST", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]", "[Only registered and activated users can see links]")
System.IO.File.WriteAllText("grundo.html", HTML)
If HTML.Contains("The plushie remains ever silent,") = True Then
Else
End If
End If
End Sub

Reemer
01-24-2015, 05:57 PM
Debugging is much easier when you use the built in debugger. In Visual Studio you can even make changes to your code while debugging, it's a big time saver.

Carnage
01-24-2015, 06:12 PM
Debugging is much easier when you use the built in debugger. In Visual Studio you can even make changes to your code while debugging, it's a big time saver.

Agreed. Water A quick way to do it is by initiating a debug break after the line you're curious about. Do so just by clicking in the area to the left of the code, like so. Note you CAN'T do this on an empty line.
When the code above it is executed, it will break to this.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

If you'd like to see the data of the HTML page you're connected to while running the debugger, hover over whatever string container you're using for the HTML of the page you're connected to, select HTML view and it will show you a visual representation of the result of your get/post request.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]