PDA

View Full Version : unregistered emails?

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
02-10-2012, 09:08 PM
okay i know hotmail like deletes emails after not being used for like a year or something

but how do you find these emails that belong to these neopet accounts? is there a guide for this?

Ray-Chill
02-10-2012, 09:36 PM
I think there is a guide for this.. Hold on..
It's really just guessing sort of.. Lol I've yet to get one though.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

maybe..
I know there's another one somewhere. I just can't find it.

I_royalty_I
02-10-2012, 09:43 PM
It's harder now a days with the restrictions neo put and the changes that hotmail made.
Before you could just gather large amounts of emails and run them through checkers and eventually you would find them.

Sci_Girl
02-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Honestly I still use the excel method and it has gotten me a ton of accounts. Not too many nice accounts but every once and awhile you can get something good. The restrictions on checking the emails is definitely annoying though.

utahclock
02-14-2012, 03:40 PM
There are other services you can use that have old hotmail like, checking abilities .... If some one could recode the old hotmail checkers to hit these services PM me, and I will give you the name, and yes I have found neo accounts with this other service provider.

kooldude888
02-14-2012, 03:44 PM
i have also found the site that acts like the old hotmail and it would be nice if someone could recode it to go through it

Tinill
02-14-2012, 04:04 PM
i have also found the site that acts like the old hotmail and it would be nice if someone could recode it to go through it

Think the same (;

zxzero
02-14-2012, 04:09 PM
I have one of the methods used to gather emails. Check out my guide. :) [Only registered and activated users can see links]