PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Neopian Lottery Avatar Faster

j03
11-17-2014, 11:04 AM
How To Get Neopian Lottery Avatar Faster

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

So you really want the Lottery avatar but buying the 20 tickets a day is just not doing it for you? Cry no more as I've made this guide to not only make your life easier when buying tickets, but even easier to get an extra 1-5+ tickets a day. :)

This guide is made to help you get the Neopian Lottery avatar much faster. I will keep it plain and simple for you guys as there really isn't too much to say.

First off, there are more ways to get lottery tickets than just buying them from the lottery page. ;)

Here is what you will need:

1) Stealth Core ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) + knowing how to use it (SEE THIS GUIDE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) I MADE, IT'S EASY)

2) A Neopets account

3) About 50,000 NP
----------------------------------------------------
-) Using Stealth Core, you can pick the Lottery auto-buyer which will buy 20 tickets a day for you or however many you have left to buy. (2,000 NP)

-) Run the Dice-A-Roo bot. You don't need to specify a stop time as once your pet is bored, the task is automatically stopped. Dice-A-Roo will award items at times, and sometimes you will get lottery tickets which automatically pick numbers for you. More lottery picks = better chance at getting the avatar.

*** You not only get lottery tickets, but you can get other items like nerkmids & a chance at winning the jackpot for more NP, an avatar, and even a trophy!

-) Run the Coincidence auto-quester. It is quite common to get lottery tickets from this quest! (Costs can vary, sometimes less than 1,000 NP)

-) Run the Spider Refresher. Set it to stop 20 minutes from when you started it. 20 minutes of crawling around Neopets and you will surely find some lottery ticket events. I've done this for years and I find many tickets. Some days I find none, but usually I will get an extra two or three. :)

*** On top of this, you get many other random events that can be great. ;)

|2eap
11-17-2014, 01:00 PM
stealth core is v nice, been using it with new acct i made just to keep it busy.
Something Joe told me since i was running into issues you need .net 4.5 to run all the features.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

would rep but idk if thats weird?

j03
11-17-2014, 01:07 PM
@|2eap ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) you can rep if you want. Rep is nice...

I've tested SC on an account from newbie to over a year old and it was built into an awesome main account. Tons of luck avatars obtained, giving a young accounts an advantage with the avatar high scores. Also a bunch of trophies as well. :)

sparkleTHAT
11-17-2014, 06:48 PM
This inspired me to get started with Stealth Core. We'll see if I can follow instructions well enough to actually get it to function. ;)

j03
11-21-2014, 01:22 PM
This inspired me to get started with Stealth Core. We'll see if I can follow instructions well enough to actually get it to function. ;)

It's very easy to use. If you need help just post on the support topic in the Neopets Program section. :)

JordBarb
11-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Very cool.. :) I do most things manually, and forego the lottery, but I'm actually going to try this now.

Eed
11-22-2014, 08:18 PM
I want to try it but I've never gotten the program itself to work. ^^;

|2eap
11-22-2014, 08:21 PM
I want to try it but I've never gotten the program itself to work. ^^;

Where are you running into issues?
give me a few details as follows:
Where is it running into an error.
Are you using your main account/ other accounts?
With other accounts, are you using a proxy or VPN?
What is your accounts age?
What does your schedule consist of?

It is probably going to fall into one of those questions whichever error it is.
I'll try to diagnose the problem further from there.

Eed
11-23-2014, 05:50 PM
|2eap

Oh man I haven't tried it in a while but um...

At the time I used it on a more shell-ish than semi-main that I got from Bettser and at the time it was the only one I had with my own IP. No other accounts, no proxies, nada that might interfere with it. I just tried to use the darn thing and it gives me this chamelon error thing that pops up. Like I'm missing that. I googled it and everything and had no luck. Tried installing files that other users on here suggested for similar issues with stealth and it didn't work. :l