PDA

View Full Version : Won't let me authorize my Clraik account when using the Magma pool time finder program >:(

Tayfasa
11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I don't think I have been this frustrated with a program ever.
Password is 100% correct, obviously my username is too.
Downloaded the required files.

Nothing is working...
So frustrated!
Someone please help :(

j03
11-11-2014, 05:00 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I don't think I have been this frustrated with a program ever.
Password is 100% correct, obviously my username is too.
Downloaded the required files.

Nothing is working...
So frustrated!
Someone please help :(

Antivirus running? Try disabling. Also run as admin.

Tayfasa
11-12-2014, 04:02 AM
No, and I selected as admin before trying it :(

Water
11-12-2014, 04:34 AM
No, and I selected as admin before trying it :(

Magma Pool Checker is for clraik users, you must rank up to be authorized.

lupedraik
05-21-2015, 09:32 PM
I'm VIP and I can't get it to work. It authorizes with clraik fine but every time I log in with my neopets info I get "Failed to log into {username]". Any suggestions?

05-21-2015, 10:08 PM
I'm VIP and I can't get it to work. It authorizes with clraik fine but every time I log in with my neopets info I get "Failed to log into {username]". Any suggestions?

Have you double checked your login? Is there a birthday part?
Or have u tried without proxy

lupedraik
05-21-2015, 11:28 PM
No birthday part, login is correct. No proxy and it doesn't work. I've ran other programs successfully it just Magma Pool Finder that eludes me...

Zachafer
05-22-2015, 12:08 AM
Hello, I am author of this program. I am able to log in to Neopets just fine. Make sure the "Use Proxy" box is unchecked.

Accelerator
05-22-2015, 12:15 AM
Hello, I am author of this program. I am able to log in to Neopets just fine. Make sure the "Use Proxy" box is unchecked.

Hey Zach, one question: Could you modify the program so it saves a log or something I've tried using it before (and recently) and I think it got stuck? can't remember XD

lupedraik
05-22-2015, 12:29 AM
I do not have proxy checked, and I've reinstalled the files from Accelerator's links. Still says "failed to log into..." Has me stumped.

Accelerator
05-22-2015, 12:32 AM
I do not have proxy checked, and I've reinstalled the files from Accelerator's links. Still says "failed to log into..." Has me stumped.

Running as admin and everything? Try changing your password? Disable/add exception to firewall and antivirus?
I just ran it with no problems :/

lupedraik
05-22-2015, 12:45 AM
Tried with antivirus disabled. No firewall. It might be my password. Neopets gives me a "your password needs changed page" every time I log in. YES!!! Thank you Accelerator!!! Changing my password worked! For years my password DID NOT have 2 numbers in it and I refused to conform. Added numbers to my password fixed the problem.

Accelerator
05-22-2015, 12:48 AM
Tried with antivirus disabled. No firewall. It might be my password. Neopets gives me a your password needs changes page every time I log in. YES!!! Thank you Accelerator!!! Changing my password worked!
Told you some programs had that as an issue XD.
Glad you got it working! ;)